On the subject of race

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
There ought to be a law against blacks wearing all black at night and standing in the middle of the road, just passed a little hill. I almost hit a black girl the other night. I saw her white friend on the side of the road but my lights were still facing up the hill and all of a sudden, there she was right in front of me....I almost hit her. I'm still shaking, probably didn't bother her at all, she's probably still laughing at how the "color" drained out of my face.

There ought to be a law against blacks wearing all black at night and standing in the middle of the road, just passed a little hill. I almost hit a black girl the other night. I saw her white friend on the side of the road but my lights were still facing up the hill and all of a sudden, there she was right in front of me....I almost hit her. I'm still shaking, probably didn't bother her at all, she's probably still laughing at how the "color" drained out of my face.

If anyone is out near the street at night, they should carry flashlights at the very minimum.

I'm pretty sure it's against the law for anyone to just stand in the middle of the street.

fwiw :tongue:

On edit:

Glad everyone is OK, sorry for the scary close call. I recently had a near miss (someone failed to yeild the right of way) while I had my 1 year old nephew in the car.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's against the law for anyone to just stand in the middle of the street.

fwiw :tongue:

I don't think she was just standing there, I think they were crossing the street, it's just that I only saw the white girl, who was ahead of the black girl. Still, they might have considered crossing at the crosswalk 50 feet behind me. And they were in high heels too...so obviously she couldn't move very fast to get out of my way. Why didn't she wait until I passed? Doesn't she understand that it's dark out there, she wearing all dark clothing, her skin is all dark and until that last second, my headlights were point up the hill so I couldn't see her at all? You know, if I'd hit her, she'd probably be crying about that racist white driver....and I doubt I would have killed her as it's a neighborhood road and I was going slow, thank the Lord. If I'd been one of those idiots that speed down that road, she'd be dead for sure.

buy a new car. with good xenon headlights like on BMW you can see shit from about a mile away ( literally ) at night. with regular bulbs you can see maybe 10 feet in front of you.

you can get aftermarket xenons installed on your piece of shit but they don't do this cool auto-leveling shit and other fun tricks.

some BMWs now have night vision infrared systems but i don't have it so can't comment on the usefulness in detecting *******.

Last edited:

buy a new car. with good xenon headlights like on BMW you can see shit from about a mile away ( literally ) at night. with regular bulbs you can see maybe 10 feet in front of you.

you can get aftermarket xenons installed on your piece of shit but they don't do this cool auto-leveling shit and other fun tricks.

some BMWs now have night vision infrared systems but i don't have it.

A man and his Car... a love affair...:lol:

some BMWs now have night vision infrared systems but i don't have it so can't comment on the usefulness in detecting *******.

Um, if I could afford a BMW, I wouldn't have been driving my kid home from school that night. And I object to your use of the "n" word. As I told Marcus when he lived here,"I don't care if you are black, that word is not allowed in this house."

Last edited:

Seriously, just shut the fuck up!

Oh, and unless you stole it, the only time you've ever seen a BMW is when it's zooming by you as you ride your bicycle

Last edited:
it happened to me today. i was going to 24 hour fitness club around 11 pm saturday night and this homey was dancing ( by himself ) in the middle of the street. sometimes they play football there. i'm used to it by now.

i don't actually have a problem with that at all. i am being positive about it and am truly enjoying this bit of diversity. JUST DON'T FUCKING TELL ME THAT THEY ARE SAME AS US. I HATE IT WHEN I AM BEING LIED TO.

Last edited:

Thank God you're not a lawmaker. You would probably require Hispanics to wear ID around their necks, Asians to only use bicycles as transportation and Arabs to give up their second amendment rights. As much as I complain about our dumbass legislators, I now see how much worse it can get.

Sounds like busllshit to me.

Thank God you're not a lawmaker. You would probably require Hispanics to wear ID around their necks, Asians to only use bicycles as transportation and Arabs to give up their second amendment rights. As much as I complain about our dumbass legislators, I now see how much worse it can get.

Okay, here's an idea, require EVERYBODY to wear something white when they go out at night, that way it's not racist.

Geez, she was the second black person I almost hit while driving at night. Seriously, don't they understand that they can't be seen?

Sounds like busllshit to me.

Which part? I'll admit I made up the part about her still laughing at me.....the rest is true. This is the second time I've almost hit a black person wearing black at night. Heck, they should know enough to at least carry a flashlight. The white girl, btw, was dressed in lighter clothes. It makes all the difference.

it happened to me today. i was going to 24 hour fitness club around 11 pm saturday night and this homey was dancing ( by himself ) in the middle of the street. sometimes they play football there. i'm used to it by now.

i don't actually have a problem with that at all. i am being positive about it and am truly enjoying this bit of diversity. JUST DON'T FUCKING TELL ME THAT THEY ARE SAME AS US. I HATE IT WHEN I AM BEING LIED TO.

I know you and I are not the same.
Maybe go back to school, get an education, good paying job, and pull yourself out of the gutter. Then you won't feel so badly about yourself.

Her eyes must not have been open. Otherwise, you would have seen her.

Okay, here's an idea, require EVERYBODY to wear something white when they go out at night, that way it's not racist.

Geez, she was the second black person I almost hit while driving at night. Seriously, don't they understand that they can't be seen?

No, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of it being illegal for blacks to wear black at night. Let's make it illegal for whites to wear white when there's snow on the ground. Hispanics and/or Asians (I forgot which ones are supposed to be yellow) cannot wear any shades of yellow during the daytime unless it's overcast. Or wait...you could just get your eyes and headlights (not the saggy ones) checked.

Forum List

Back