On the Role of Eugenics in the Advancing Society

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
The creation of a more egalitarian society can only be achieved by two methods: by sickening the healthy, throwing the prosperous into the depths of poverty, and poisoning the best of our stock so as to reduce it to the state of the most infirm, most gravely ill, and least fit- this is the will of the self-proclaimed 'progressives' who walk amongst us today- or by giving the genuinely disadvantaged the tools and opportunity to lift themselves from the gutter, hindering the proliferation of the least fit, using the methods available to us to see all in the coming generations born well, and elevating our progeny to the highest possible form and culture. To tear down or to build up, those are the options before us. I leave it to your conscience to answer which of these paths the good society must follow.

In reality, you don't need eugenics to have a prosperous society- you just have to stop funding and supporting self-destructive behaviors and poor choices/problem solving.
Evolution and improvement happens naturally when you don't try to destroy what works.

Last edited:
  • Banned
In reality, you don't need eugenics to have a prosperous society- you just have to stop funding and supporting self-destructive behaviors and poor choices/problem solving.
Evolution and improvement happens naturally when you don't try to destroy what works.

In other words, you advocate the end of contraselective humanities?

Why do you want your child to be sick and die a slow, horrible death, windbag? Why do you hate even your own children so?

Why do you want your child to be a Nazi?

See, two can play your stupid games. The truth is my children are both healthy and productive adults. Unlike your parents, I raised them to be able to think and recognize bullshit when someone spouts it. As I have already more than proven that you do not know what you are talking about when discussing eugenics I will not go through the process again.

I will, however repeat my question. When are you going to stop posting this trash?

• Banned
Actually, you've said you want your child to be sick- you demonize those who would see your child born well.

Hitler was a fool; the 'master race' he wished to create was all too heterogeneous- a potentially fatal flaw in nature. He let his racist ideology blind him to the true good of all humanity. Such was his myopic vision of the future.

• Banned
Blue Centauri Consulting - Writing Sample Analyzer

No wonder you're so confused.

Flesh:38.36
Fog:23.54
F-K:19.75

It's simply beyond your reading level.

The Flesch Reading Ease Scale:
The Flesch score relies on the number of syllables and sentence lengths to determine the reading ease of the sample. The scale is comprised by taking the sentence length in words and multiplying it by 1.015. Next the number of syllables per 100 words is multiplied by 0.846. These two numbers are added together and their sum is then subtracted out of 206.8.
20 words per sentence with 1.5 syllables per word yields a Flesch score of 60 and is taken to be plain English. A score in the range of 60-70 corresponds to 8th/9th grade English level. A score between 50 and 60 corresponds to a 10th/12th grade level. Below 30 is college graduate level. To give you a feel for what the different levels are like, most states require scores from 40 to 50 for insurance documents.
The Fog Scale:
The Fog scale is similar to the Flesch scale in that it compares syllables and sentence lengths. 'Foggy' words are words that contain 3 or more syllables. The fog score is then composed by taking the percent of foggy words multiplied by 100 added to the sentence length. That result is than multiplied by .4
A fog score of 5 is readable, 10 is hard, 15 is difficult, and 20 is very difficult.
The Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level :
The Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level heuristic indicates that the average student in the grade level produced by the scale can read the text. This score takes the average sentence length in words and multiplies it by .39. It then takes the average number of syllables per word and multiples it by 11.8. It sums these scores and then subtracts 15.59 from it.

The creation of a more egalitarian society can only be achieved by two methods

What exactly is an egaltarian society and why is it desirable?

I leave it to your conscience to answer which of these paths the good society must follow.

My conscience does not seek egalitarianism or a perfect humanity. It does not have god-complex either.

I know the general definition and the concept but you are looking for a violent force to achieve this desirable utopian end.

To me: Means > Ends

Blue Centauri Consulting - Writing Sample Analyzer

No wonder you're so confused.

Flesh:38.36
Fog:23.54
F-K:19.75

It's simply beyond your reading level.

The Flesch Reading Ease Scale:
The Flesch score relies on the number of syllables and sentence lengths to determine the reading ease of the sample. The scale is comprised by taking the sentence length in words and multiplying it by 1.015. Next the number of syllables per 100 words is multiplied by 0.846. These two numbers are added together and their sum is then subtracted out of 206.8.
20 words per sentence with 1.5 syllables per word yields a Flesch score of 60 and is taken to be plain English. A score in the range of 60-70 corresponds to 8th/9th grade English level. A score between 50 and 60 corresponds to a 10th/12th grade level. Below 30 is college graduate level. To give you a feel for what the different levels are like, most states require scores from 40 to 50 for insurance documents.
The Fog Scale:
The Fog scale is similar to the Flesch scale in that it compares syllables and sentence lengths. 'Foggy' words are words that contain 3 or more syllables. The fog score is then composed by taking the percent of foggy words multiplied by 100 added to the sentence length. That result is than multiplied by .4
A fog score of 5 is readable, 10 is hard, 15 is difficult, and 20 is very difficult.
The Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level :
The Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level heuristic indicates that the average student in the grade level produced by the scale can read the text. This score takes the average sentence length in words and multiplies it by .39. It then takes the average number of syllables per word and multiples it by 11.8. It sums these scores and then subtracts 15.59 from it.

What is this supposed to prove?

Forum List

Back