On the negative view of education conservatives have

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
The recent release of the Pew (I think) survey result showing conservatives having a negative view of higher education was the occasion of much hootin' and hollerin' by our betters--the highly educated urban sophisticates known as "Little Ignorant Butthurt Toadies And Reality Denying Sociopaths". This is what, in their diseased brains, passes for "education".

Like boll weevils feasting on lush cotton fields, leftists have an insatiable desire to invade and destroy every last nook and cranny of acquired knowledge and replace it with Cultural Marxist orthodoxy. Witness an alleged scholarly paper titled “Citation matters: mobilizing the politics of citation toward a practice of ‘conscientious engagement,’” in which the distinctly unpleasant-looking Carrie Mott

picture-3916-1461886481.png

and her dorky gelded sub Daniel Cockayne

picture-3896-1474907849.jpg

argue that the field of geography stinks to high heaven with white maleness.

It’s an odd world where people think politics are in any way related to scholarly citation, but this delusion appears to afflict both Mott and Cockayne. This pair of uncomely “feminist geographers” encourage their cohorts to refrain from citing the research of white men, because it apparently sidetracks their attempts to make geography have nothing to do with studying the planet’s terrain and everything to do with depicting white males as evil assholes who need to be eradicated from said planet:

When it is predominantly white, heteronormative males who are cited, this means that the views and knowledge that are represented do not reflect the experience of people from other backgrounds. When scholars continue to cite only white men on a given topic, they ignore the broader diversity of voices and researchers that are also doing important work on a [sic] that topic.

What does this have to do with geography? Nothing. What does American education have to do with education these days? Less than nothing.

I for one am sick of hearing how over-educated socially-dysfunctional liberals with Marxist tendencies are "smarter" and "more intelligent" than conservatives.

That whole concept stinks of intellectual supremacism.

I for one am sick of hearing how over-educated socially-dysfunctional liberals with Marxist tendencies are "smarter" and "more intelligent" than conservatives.

Your party voted for a guy because they wanted work that requires zero education. Work that robots will do for free or homeless 3rd worlders will do for almost nothing.

The left fancies themselves as "intellectuals", in reality they are stupid as stumps and even worse lack common sense.

Your party voted for a guy because they wanted work that requires zero education. Work that robots will do for free or homeless 3rd worlders will do for almost nothing.
We voted for a guy who will allow us to work and get ahead, whether or not we sign up for 18 years of indoctrination at the hands of marxist tools.

How's that? he certainly got support from the labor unions, which were traditional Democrats strongholds.

Still haven't figured out why ya'll lost, eh? :biggrin:

How's that? he certainly got support from the labor unions, which were traditional Democrats strongholds.

Why do you think we're trying to stop Russia from sabotaging the next election?

I suspect the labor unions that supported Trump did so because they see the GOP turning into the populist, pre-civil rights Democrat party.

We voted for a guy who will allow us to work and get ahead, whether or not we sign up for 18 years of indoctrination at the hands of marxist tools.
Exactly. When a robot takes your job because you were too lazy to open a book, don't complain.

Why do you think we're trying to stop Russia from sabotaging the next election?

I suspect the labor unions that supported Trump did so because they see the GOP turning into the populist, pre-civil rights Democrat party.

Once again because you're either dyslexic or hard of hearing: Russia did not sabotage your precious little Hillary from moving into the White House. You are basing your entire case on one comment he made during the debates:

“By the way, they hacked — they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there. So let’s see."

It's obvious that you know nothing about how a New Yorker makes a joke. His comment was made in public, during a debate and an interview. Not in secret. So please tell me, just how the hell is that supposed to be "colluding" with the Russians?

Another thing: Many labor unions supported Trump because of his "America First" and immigration policies. Why would labor unions want illegals coming here to steal their jobs?

Once again because you're either dyslexic or hard of hearing: Russia did not sabotage your precious little Hillary from moving into the White House. You are basing your entire case on one comment he made during the debates:

“By the way, they hacked — they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there. So let’s see."

It's obvious that you know nothing about how a New Yorker makes a joke
EVERYBODY understood the humor -- everybody. But the left can't let an "opportunity" go by, so they grasp at what they can.

It's obvious that you know nothing about how a New Yorker makes a joke
EVERYBODY understood the humor -- everybody. But the left can't let an "opportunity" go by, so they grasp at what they can.

Well they certainly have a way of taking something beautiful, and making it ugly.
:laugh:

We voted for a guy who will allow us to work and get ahead, whether or not we sign up for 18 years of indo
They care NOTHING about true education. Look at the large cities under their control. You won't find the "educated" in any form where they dominate. Theyre about keeping the peasants stupid and dependant.

We voted for a guy who will allow us to work and get ahead, whether or not we sign up for 18 years of indo
They care NOTHING about true education. Look at the large cities under their control. You won't find the "educated" in any form where they dominate. Theyre about keeping the peasants stupid and dependant.

I can sum up the liberal education system in two sentences:

Teach the white kids that they have a long history of oppressing minorities, and they they owe something to those minorities.

Teach the black kids that they have a long history of being oppressed, and that the white kids owe them something.

<Forest Gump voice: And that's all I have to say about that.>

I must say there are some very indoctrinated, brainwashed, people here in regards to education. As for the unions Trumputin fooled even them.

I must say there are some very indoctrinated, brainwashed, people here in regards to education. As for the unions Trumputin fooled even them.

How so? My wife and I have both worked in the educational field.

Reason we are against it not because we are against education. That is a LIE! We are against the never ending lib CRAP preached in schools!

Forum List

Back