On the NAACP

you tell me

Perplexing question that neither of us have an answer too. Blacks support democrats even though with a democrat as president with four years control of a democratic congress black unemployment rate is at 17%. Very strange if you ask me.

Oh now that phrase IS a question huh?

EXCUSE ME? I said I don't know which is more than you will ever do.

This is not a question

Perplexing question that neither of us have an answer too. Blacks support democrats even though with a democrat as president with four years control of a democratic congress black unemployment rate is at 17%. Very strange if you ask me.

I stated "you tell me" is not a question because I do not have an answer as to why blacks vote democrat.

I would however like you to answer my question in your own words. You can use a link to support your opinion but I would like to see you give a direct answer.

Why is the black unemployment rate at 17%

You sir need to seek mental help.

You are insane

You are a very complex person with what appears to be fear of direct yes and no questions.

Dude you said it wasnt a question and then said it was a question.

You are likely jsut some teenaged kid who thinks he is some great debator but A lie is a lie and you seem to lie all the time.

Dude you said it wasnt a question and then said it was a question.

You are likely jsut some teenaged kid who thinks he is some great debator but A lie is a lie and you seem to lie all the time.

My reply in your post is what you are talking about? Yes or no
you tell me

Oh now that phrase IS a question huh?

If it is that was not a question

Ok , your insane and a complusive liar.

Im done with you

WOW I am not the one with the issues. Your posting style responding to a post without quoting that post helps you to spin what was said. Why do you quote some post's and others you don't?

So let's recap if this is even possible.

You asked Why do blacks vote democrat.
I answered is I don't know you tell me.

I asked why is the unemployment rate for blacks at 17%

You responded with
"you tell me"
I made an attempt by saying

"Perplexing question that neither of us have an answer too. Blacks support democrats even though with a democrat as president with four years control of a democratic congress black unemployment rate is at 17%. Very strange if you ask me."

Does that about sum it up?

Forum List

Back