On the 2nd of May I was waiting for my flight to New-York when I noticed some things

Cooler

Rookie
May 4, 2012
On the 2nd of May I was waiting for my flight to New-York when I noticed some things around amounting to the heightened security regime or sort of it. Some people there explained it to me. That was a special day, sort of anniversary of Usama bin Laden killing by Americans. The man was more known as Number 1 terrorist, leader of Al-Qaeda as you know. So they were expecting sort of revenge attacks.
Personally I believe Taliban poses far more deadly threat now! The mere fact they are involved in some talks with Americans mustn't pacify our vigilance. I can smell the deadly threat. I guess you too. Those talks have been just lullaby for Yankee, who willingly or not sang it for us too!
Quite recently in mid April I guess that Taliban showed its true face in Kabul when attacking diplomatic premises. That was a full-fledged terrorist attack just a la Al-Qaeda! So far Taliban members were often detained in Europe and every time they were released following USA State Dep involvement. State dep. officials stated their arrest could have hampered the negotiating process!! Now they've showed their sharp teeth.

The real terrorists wear 3 piece suits and sit behind big desks at big corporations and in the halls of power. They have numerous "think tanks" dreaming up new ways to terrorize you into submission every day. They've poisoned your air, water, and food supply, they monitor all of your activity and hold an entire nation and most of the world hostage. They've got you by the ballz man, they not only own your ass, they own your heart and your mind.

Forum List

Back