On That Poll: Americans Don't Blame Obama

PS. I think what you are suggesting is that Bill Gates should not pay more in taxes than a guy like me? Is that what you are saying? You don't think a billionaire should pay more than a guy who makes $75K?

Please admit that if it is true so I can mock and laugh at you. :eusa_pray:

Considering what you do with your time, if you are making $75k and single, you should only keep $10k and food stamps, as you would be deemed over compensated. If you have a family, they SHOULD increase the food stamps. That YOU'VE earned.

Do you know what I said when I heard Bush wanted to give the top 1% a tax break? I said, "why don't they go out and earn it, rather than have Bush send them money we don't have to give."

And it didn't trickle down. All they did was line their pockets, with money they didn't earn.

You are such a good house slave. Massa say you good house slave. Yessum.

So you approve of the government spending money it doesn't have. You must being a Bush supporter.

Nice try bozo, the top 1% did earn it, but with the tax cut, the government only took less of it, dummy.

Here's the thing, you can pick any one of the top 1%, look at what they paid in income taxes compared to what you paid. Even with the tax break that the evil Bush gave them, I guarantee they paid at least 10 times what you paid. For what reason ? Because they worked harder than you to earn it, but yet you and the libbies want to STEAL their money and line your lazy pockets with it.

The slaves are the blind King Hussein followers such as yourself, wake up .......

You are literally delusional.

No, we earned what Obama is giving us. The top 1% didn't earn the tax break Bush gave them, nor was it responsible, especially during a time of war.

And nice try asshole, but we earned the tax break Obama will be giving us. It was our money to begin with, the government will just be taking less.

Amazing what a pussy you actually are. You argue for tax breaks you yourself don't get and you cry about tax breaks that you will get. :cuckoo: Fascinating.

Just like you guys didn't care how Bush was paying for Iraq but now you are fiscally responsible on Obama's budget? FU guys. :eusa_hand:

And no, here is the thing, you stupid little ****. Bill Gates will pay more in taxes than I ever will. What tax rate is he at now? What tax rate was he at under Clinton?

You tell me/explain why his taxes were too high under Clinton and you explain to me why the taxes he pays now are more appropriate.

Hint. You have no fucking clue what he is paying in taxes. He could be paying $1 million, 1 billion, or he could be paying zero. Depends on his accountants, and you don't have a clue. The accountants that work for guys like Bill Gates do not work for people like you. And you have to specialize in working with wealthy donors in order to know how to unlock all the tax benefits.

But the facts suggest that the rich didn't pay their fair share. They got richer, we got poorer and the country doubled the debt. If that is true, and it is, then the rich should not have gotten that tax break.

PS. I think what you are suggesting is that Bill Gates should not pay more in taxes than a guy like me? Is that what you are saying? You don't think a billionaire should pay more than a guy who makes $75K?

I think a guy who makes $75k/year should get his ass off the internet message boards on the company's dime time and get to work. Maybe Obama will get around to deciding how much your work is really worth.

Well, Jeesh...I guess I won't take any federal money to keep my company afloat...because I don't want anyone dictating the top salaries I pay.

Wouldn't it be cool if the wingnuts ever peeped about the autoworkers salaries and benefits being limited by government?:eusa_whistle:

Uh huh... you're playing with fire just SUGGESTING that. But you have an excellent point. I haven't heard ONE WORD.... er PEEP, about cutting union wages, union benefits, union POWER... not one word... from politicians that is.

What are you talking about? The Unions did take concessions. Big time concession. And I hear the politicians and political talkers talking about it all the time.

And I don't think any politician wants to talk about lowering labor wages.

Nice try bozo, the top 1% did earn it, but with the tax cut, the government only took less of it, dummy.

Here's the thing, you can pick any one of the top 1%, look at what they paid in income taxes compared to what you paid. Even with the tax break that the evil Bush gave them, I guarantee they paid at least 10 times what you paid. For what reason ? Because they worked harder than you to earn it, but yet you and the libbies want to STEAL their money and line your lazy pockets with it.

The slaves are the blind King Hussein followers such as yourself, wake up .......

No, we earned what Obama is giving us. The top 1% didn't earn the tax break Bush gave them, nor was it responsible, especially during a time of war.

And nice try asshole, but we earned the tax break Obama will be giving us. It was our money to begin with, the government will just be taking less.

Amazing what a pussy you actually are. You argue for tax breaks you yourself don't get and you cry about tax breaks that you will get. :cuckoo: Fascinating.

Just like you guys didn't care how Bush was paying for Iraq but now you are fiscally responsible on Obama's budget? FU guys. :eusa_hand:

And no, here is the thing, you stupid little ****. Bill Gates will pay more in taxes than I ever will. What tax rate is he at now? What tax rate was he at under Clinton?

You tell me/explain why his taxes were too high under Clinton and you explain to me why the taxes he pays now are more appropriate.

Hint. You have no fucking clue what he is paying in taxes. He could be paying $1 million, 1 billion, or he could be paying zero. Depends on his accountants, and you don't have a clue. The accountants that work for guys like Bill Gates do not work for people like you. And you have to specialize in working with wealthy donors in order to know how to unlock all the tax benefits.

But the facts suggest that the rich didn't pay their fair share. They got richer, we got poorer and the country doubled the debt. If that is true, and it is, then the rich should not have gotten that tax break.

I think a guy who makes $75k/year should get his ass off the internet message boards on the company's dime time and get to work. Maybe Obama will get around to deciding how much your work is really worth.

1. I am a top performer at my job. Are you? How else do you think I get away with coming here so often? You don't think my company knows? I work for a global company with a HUGE IT Staff. If it isn't a problem for my company, why is it your concern? Typical Republican.

If they have a problem with it, they'll block this site.

2. Where are you? Are you at work or home?

3. Fuck off. If that's all you have to say, really, fuck off. Don't talk to me if you don't like where I'm posting from. Jealous much?

4. I hate Americans who are hollier than thou. As if you give 100% the entire time you are at work.

5. See 3 again.

6. When I get replies like the one you posted, I feel like I won the argument, because if thats all you got to say, :eusa_drool: I won!:razz:

1. I am a top performer at my job. Are you? How else do you think I get away with coming here so often? You don't think my company knows? I work for a global company with a HUGE IT Staff. If it isn't a problem for my company, why is it your concern? Typical Republican.

3. Fuck off. If that's all you have to say, really, fuck off. Don't talk to me if you don't like where I'm posting from. Jealous much?

4. I hate Americans who are hollier than thou. As if you give 100% the entire time you are at work.

5. See 3 again.

6. When I get replies like the one you posted, I feel like I won the argument, because if thats all you got to say, :eusa_drool: I won!:razz:

So if the company condones theft, theft is fine. Got it.

Well, Jeesh...I guess I won't take any federal money to keep my company afloat...because I don't want anyone dictating the top salaries I pay.

Wouldn't it be cool if the wingnuts ever peeped about the autoworkers salaries and benefits being limited by government?:eusa_whistle:

Uh huh... you're playing with fire just SUGGESTING that. But you have an excellent point. I haven't heard ONE WORD.... er PEEP, about cutting union wages, union benefits, union POWER... not one word... from politicians that is.

What are you talking about? The Unions did take concessions. Big time concession. And I hear the politicians and political talkers talking about it all the time.

Of course they won't talk about lowering wages. The Obama administration is in their back pockets, you numpskull. :cuckoo:

5. See 3 again.

Yes, I'm at home, spring break. You sir, are delusional as well it would appear a rationalizing thief of your employers pay. You are an example of an 'underperforming', 'overpaid' worker.

Do you know what I said when I heard Bush wanted to give the top 1% a tax break? I said, "why don't they go out and earn it, rather than have Bush send them money we don't have to give."

And it didn't trickle down. All they did was line their pockets, with money they didn't earn.

You are such a good house slave. Massa say you good house slave. Yessum.

So you approve of the government spending money it doesn't have. You must being a Bush supporter.

OK corky, so guys like Bill Gates STOLE their money from pussies like you and should have to give it all back, right ? :cuckoo: Or will you just re-phrase it as paying their "fair share" like a good little King Hussein house bitch ? ....:lol:

OK corky, so guys like Bill Gates STOLE their money from pussies like you and should have to give it all back, right ? :cuckoo: Or will you just re-phrase it as paying their "fair share" like a good little King Hussein house bitch ? ....:lol:

The rich didn't steal anything. No need to steal with slaves like you, the corporate media & lobbyists working so hard for them. And I don't blame them for trying. All Reed/Peloso & Obama can say is no. Its you that I wonder about. Why a broke ass cares so much that Bill Gates gets a tax break. Fucking idiot.

And he doesn't have to give the tax breaks. But it would be nice if we raised their taxes and put the money towards Iraq/the National Debt.

You don't like the debt, right? Well someone has to pay it off. Do you want to take on the burden all yourself so your massa can make more money and hopefully one day it will trickle down on your sorry ass?

The unfair tax break to the rich is set to expire in 2011. Obama didn't even end Bush's unfair tax break. WHy don't you honor him for doing that? Because nothing he does will be right in your eyes, even though you are broke and should be a Democrat.

Also, Bill Gates lobbys Congress for more foreign worker visa's because Microsoft would prefer to pay an Indian from India less than what Americans make. Those greedy Americans. How dare they want to make more money than an Indian who can only afford a NANO. $2500 New Car Now Reality - Associated Content

I know you won't understand what this has to do with anything, but keep up the good work and in the future, you won't be able to afford anything but a NANO car yourself.

Of course they won't talk about lowering wages. The Obama administration is in their back pockets, you numpskull. :cuckoo:

So then they are just like Republicans? No better? :eusa_liar:

5. See 3 again.

Yes, I'm at home, spring break. You sir, are delusional as well it would appear a rationalizing thief of your employers pay. You are an example of an 'underperforming', 'overpaid' worker.

1. I'm in sales. My boss always says, "i don't care what you do as long as you make your numbers. I make my numbers. Deal with it. How come you house slaves don't cry about Midnight Maurauder making all the money he makes for such little work?

So if a rich dude makes money and doesn't break his back to get it, he's smart, but because I have a good gig, you guys are haters to me? Typical house slaves. Actually, in this case, I'm the house slave and you are the field slaves who are jealous of how good I got it.

2. Sorry you will never make what I make AND you will work harder than me. Maybe if you had the skills you could get into sales like me?

3. When you finally graduate and you start making $30K a year because that's all that college grads with zero experience are worth, remember you talked this shit to me.

4. I'm not in a union. I thought unions were the problem. Now I'm the problem? You right wingers really hate American workers, don't you?

5. My bosses don't do shit. You think I have it good? They don't do SHIT! But house slaves like you defend them. You say they earned the right.

Well so did I, by being a great salesperson. There are people who work their ass off all month to make the same sales I make EASILY. So what, you want me to work harder and harder and harder? For what? Why?

I think CEO's should wash floors when they aren't making major decisions. For $10 million a year, they should also blow me too.

Hey, they are on the clock, right? Crack that whip on them too, not just me. We are all just employees. Why do you kiss the CEO's ass but want to crack the whip on me?

The CEO is smoking a cigar in his huge office right now. Why don't you cry about that?

Because you are a house slave. A stupid one at that too. Now go get laid! It's spring break for god sakes. When I was your age, I was fooling women like you into sleeping with me. :lol:

The rich didn't steal anything. No need to steal with slaves like you, the corporate media & lobbyists working so hard for them. And I don't blame them for trying. All Reed/Peloso & Obama can say is no. Its you that I wonder about. Why a broke ass cares so much that Bill Gates gets a tax break. Fucking idiot.

And he doesn't have to give the tax breaks. But it would be nice if we raised their taxes and put the money towards Iraq/the National Debt.

You don't like the debt, right? Well someone has to pay it off. Do you want to take on the burden all yourself so your massa can make more money and hopefully one day it will trickle down on your sorry ass?

The unfair tax break to the rich is set to expire in 2011. Obama didn't even end Bush's unfair tax break. WHy don't you honor him for doing that? Because nothing he does will be right in your eyes, even though you are broke and should be a Democrat.

Also, Bill Gates lobbys Congress for more foreign worker visa's because Microsoft would prefer to pay an Indian from India less than what Americans make. Those greedy Americans. How dare they want to make more money than an Indian who can only afford a NANO. $2500 New Car Now Reality - Associated Content

I know you won't understand what this has to do with anything, but keep up the good work and in the future, you won't be able to afford anything but a NANO car yourself.

You make $75,000 ( which is probably a lie anyway ) and you're calling me broke ? ... :lol:
Whatever blows your hair back i guess.....

Anyway, i'm stocking up on ketchup, coupons and government issued chinese condoms from Obama's stimulus package, so i'll be fine, but thanks for your concern ....... :cool:

5. See 3 again.

1. I'm in sales. My boss always says, "i don't care what you do as long as you make your numbers. I make my numbers. Deal with it. How come you house slaves don't cry about Midnight Maurauder making all the money he makes for such little work?

So if a rich dude makes money and doesn't break his back to get it, he's smart, but because I have a good gig, you guys are haters to me? Typical house slaves. Actually, in this case, I'm the house slave and you are the field slaves who are jealous of how good I got it.

2. Sorry you will never make what I make AND you will work harder than me. Maybe if you had the skills you could get into sales like me?

3. When you finally graduate and you start making $30K a year because that's all that college grads with zero experience are worth, remember you talked this shit to me.

4. I'm not in a union. I thought unions were the problem. Now I'm the problem? You right wingers really hate American workers, don't you?

5. My bosses don't do shit. You think I have it good? They don't do SHIT! But house slaves like you defend them. You say they earned the right.

Well so did I, by being a great salesperson. There are people who work their ass off all month to make the same sales I make EASILY. So what, you want me to work harder and harder and harder? For what? Why?

I think CEO's should wash floors when they aren't making major decisions. For $10 million a year, they should also blow me too.

Hey, they are on the clock, right? Crack that whip on them too, not just me. We are all just employees. Why do you kiss the CEO's ass but want to crack the whip on me?

The CEO is smoking a cigar in his huge office right now. Why don't you cry about that?

Because you are a house slave. A stupid one at that too. Now go get laid! It's spring break for god sakes. When I was your age, I was fooling women like you into sleeping with me. :lol:

You really haven't a clue, have you? Considering your insight and knowledge around here, it's obvious you lie about the rest. Never mind the food stamps, you haven't earned them.

You make $75,000 ( which is probably a lie anyway ) and you're calling me broke ? ... :lol:

Anyway, i'm stocking up on ketchup, coupons and government issued chinese condoms from Obama's stimulus package, so i'll be fine, but thanks for your concern ....... :cool:

I made more before the Republicans took over. So did most Americans.

And yes, the GOP has a lot to do with why all our wages have been lowered, or stagnated. Outsourcing, hiring illegals & laying people off means jobs are scarce, so they can pay you less. Meanwhile, don't forget that while fucking you, these corporations recorded record profits in 2007. That's how they broke records, by fucking you over stupid.

You know what is funny? All the right wingers here at work that argued politics with me for years, are now telling me I was right. They all took a pay cut. I hate to say it, but I told them so. They never thought they'd be asked to take a paycut.

And our company showed a profit last year. Why the paycut you ask? Why not? The economy sucks, so why pay us anymore than they have to? Where are we going to go?

So when you find out your CEO got a raise and you took a pay cut, go up and tell him he is welcome. You were very generous to sacrafice for him like that.

PS. You make fun of my dad but he exposes you idiots for being bullshitters when you call yourselves fiscal conservatives. You are just as wasteful as every other American. And you probably spend beyond your means too.

Anyways, my dad was bragging about Milanta. If you used Milanta, then you would go out and buy a bottle for $5.50. My dad found a coupon and waited for the right time when there was a double coupon and he paid 50 cents for that bottle.

You want to make fun of a person who pays $4 less than you do for goods/services? Go right ahead.

PS. Yes, I make $75K and I am 4 years away from paying off my condo on a lake. I live a great life, and you are jealous? I'll retire when I'm in my 50's. How about you?

And yes, the GOP has a lot to do with why all our wages have been lowered, or stagnated. Outsourcing, hiring illegals & laying people off means jobs are scarce, so they can pay you less. Meanwhile, don't forget that while fucking you, these corporations recorded record profits in 2007. That's how they broke records, by fucking you over stupid.

You know what is funny? All the right wingers here at work that argued politics with me for years, are now telling me I was right. They all took a pay cut. I hate to say it, but I told them so. They never thought they'd be asked to take a paycut.

And our company showed a profit last year. Why the paycut you ask? Why not? The economy sucks, so why pay us anymore than they have to? Where are we going to go?

So when you find out your CEO got a raise and you took a pay cut, go up and tell him he is welcome. You were very generous to sacrafice for him like that.

PS. You make fun of my dad but he exposes you idiots for being bullshitters when you call yourselves fiscal conservatives. You are just as wasteful as every other American. And you probably spend beyond your means too.

Anyways, my dad was bragging about Milanta. If you used Milanta, then you would go out and buy a bottle for $5.50. My dad found a coupon and waited for the right time when there was a double coupon and he paid 50 cents for that bottle.

You want to make fun of a person who pays $4 less than you do for goods/services? Go right ahead.

PS. Yes, I make $75K and I am 4 years away from paying off my condo on a lake. I live a great life, and you are jealous? I'll retire when I'm in my 50's. How about you?

I could retire in my 50's but won't because i like what i do. But who cares about the personal stuff.

Bottom line, no one is jealous of you Bono , you ( and Obama ) are jealous of successful corporate executives.....

I could retire in my 50's but won't because i like what i do. But who cares about the personal stuff.

Bottom line, no one is jealous of you Bono , you ( and Obama ) are jealous of successful corporate executives.....

Let the record show that this dumb mother fucker is siding with outragous CEO pay going to companies that are getting tax payer bailout money. :clap2:

You idiots cry that a factory worker isn't worth $35 hr but you can argue how a loser CEO should make $20 mill? FU. The good old boys network needs to be broken up. CEO's sitting on BOD's and visa versa. It is a con game. Long story short, CEO's need to go back to doing what they used to do. Worry about the companies long term success. Don't worry about short term. That's what got us in trouble. Anyways, I didn't want to go off on a tangent. Back to CEO pay.

This was one of the few issues that righties and lefties agreed on last year. CEO pay is out of control. I knew you assholes didn't really care.

But last year was an election year. Before last year, people like you were defending CEO pay passionately. While they were cutting our pay and giving the CEO's more, you defended it. When their pay went from 100 times our salary to 400 times our salary, you defended it. I'm glad you are back to defending shit like this. Welcome back. Are you done distancing yourself from Bush too now? I hope so. I miss those day.

So I LOVE IT that you are reminding everyone how for 8 years this kind of shit was going on. The middle class is getting fucked daily and CEO's are still crying that they should get $20 million dollar salaries. When their companies are not profitable? OMG!!! Have you asked your boss for a raise lately?

What sense does that make when your company isn't profitting? And why not give the raise to all the employees instead of just the CEO? What do you have against the workers? YOu clearly don't value labor.

See, you are either a CEO yourself or you are what I call a house slave. 99% sure you are a house slave.

You know how you guys think Unions have gotten too greedy/corrupt/lazy? Well why is it impossible for you to imagine the CEO's might have gotten that way too? You would probably get a raise every year if your CEO wasn't so greedy.

So then they are just like Republicans? No better? :eusa_liar:

See numpskull, I'm not on any of your "teams", I do my own thinking...unlike yourself. I don't let the dems, nor the repubs do my thinking..unlike yourself. I don't "we" when talking about a party...unlike yourself., dumbshit. I can blast both parties..unlike yourself.
So go pander your stupidity elsewhere.

Let the record show that this dumb mother fucker is siding with outragous CEO pay going to companies that are getting tax payer bailout money. :clap2:

You idiots cry that a factory worker isn't worth $35 hr but you can argue how a loser CEO should make $20 mill? FU. The good old boys network needs to be broken up. CEO's sitting on BOD's and visa versa. It is a con game. Long story short, CEO's need to go back to doing what they used to do. Worry about the companies long term success. Don't worry about short term. That's what got us in trouble. Anyways, I didn't want to go off on a tangent. Back to CEO pay.

This was one of the few issues that righties and lefties agreed on last year. CEO pay is out of control. I knew you assholes didn't really care.

But last year was an election year. Before last year, people like you were defending CEO pay passionately. While they were cutting our pay and giving the CEO's more, you defended it. When their pay went from 100 times our salary to 400 times our salary, you defended it. I'm glad you are back to defending shit like this. Welcome back. Are you done distancing yourself from Bush too now? I hope so. I miss those day.

So I LOVE IT that you are reminding everyone how for 8 years this kind of shit was going on. The middle class is getting fucked daily and CEO's are still crying that they should get $20 million dollar salaries. When their companies are not profitable? OMG!!! Have you asked your boss for a raise lately?

What sense does that make when your company isn't profitting? And why not give the raise to all the employees instead of just the CEO? What do you have against the workers? YOu clearly don't value labor.

See, you are either a CEO yourself or you are what I call a house slave. 99% sure you are a house slave.

Let the record show that bozo is a far left HACK. Not that its your business, but i've already stated in other threads that i'm an operations manager of a mid size company, if that's your definition of a house slave, sooper. Go ahead and keep playing the role of Obama's house boy, what's it like washing his skidmarked underwear anyway ? ..... :eek:

the corporate media that was in bed with obama from day 1?

The richest men in the world bought up all the media after the Media Deregulations Act of 97 and they politicized the media just like Bush did the Justice Department, and you still call it the liberal media. Are you a :eusa_liar: or :cuckoo:?

I even heard a right winger on CNN this weekend explaining how/why the media is liberal and the host just sat there saying nothing.

Please don't tell us who are liberal representatives are, huh? You have no clue. The media has been purchased by the right wingers and you still think its liberal. What a fool.

PS. If I wanted you to think I was a liberal, all I would have to do is say a few liberal things like, "obama sends shivers up my leg"

Isn't that correct? That's all it takes for people like you. Because you are simple.

Anyways, if i were really a right winger trying to come off as liberal, that's what I would do. I would say a few liberal things.

But pay attention to how Chris Matthews bends over backward for his Republican guests.

The American public is just too stupid. You included, you moron.

Chris Matthews told Delay, "you are welcome on my show anytime"

And Pat Buchanan gets plenty of time on MSNBC.

When Fox puts on a counter opinion to O'Reilly & Hannity, let me know.

And when a liberal radio host like Randi Rhodes gets equal air time to Rush Limbaugh, let me know. Because then maybe the media will be Centrist once again.

fox is one news network out of how many? People talk fairness doctrine, fine. which network would the democrats like to give up?
not "which one" but HOW MANY

Forum List

Back