On That NASA Suit-WaPo Today

You have to register to see wapo. At any rate, I didn't know the Kerry folks were trying to spin the infamous picture. Everyone has to wear the suit. If people are going to be immature and make a big deal of it fine. What's next? They gonna tell fart jokes at the RNC?

Kathianne said:
Seems the folks over at the Washington Post don't like the spin the Kerry folks are trying to give:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A25818-2004Jul29.html

smirkinjesus said:
You have to register to see wapo. At any rate, I didn't know the Kerry folks were trying to spin the infamous picture. Everyone has to wear the suit. If people are going to be immature and make a big deal of it fine. What's next? They gonna tell fart jokes at the RNC?

If you haven't figured out how to get around registration, well!

[I will not call names] The pics came from Kerry's camp via NASA, can ya dig it? Stop trying to blame the GOP, not only did they have nothing to do with it, they helped give him the opportunity. Becoming more and more clear for this NON-ISSUE! Are you under 21? :scratch:

So what do you think of Teresa Heinz Kerry? She's a good role model for young women, don't you think? Well educated, articulate, strong, intelligent and outspoken. You could see the women in the audience were very impressed by her.

smirkinjesus said:
So what do you think of Teresa Heinz Kerry? She's a good role model for young women, don't you think? Well educated, articulate, strong, intelligent and outspoken. You could see the women in the audience were very impressed by her.

What does that have to do with the wapo article and the bunny suit?

Forum List

Back