On Slow Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on slow down, only I don't know WHY because I cannot access my inbox. Do you ever consider that mods??? Derp.

Don't know, I am trying to get on the local Tax Collector website periodically, slow as molasses.

I wondered that, too--if she's really on slow down. I've had to give up on searches a lot lately--the site is sporadically too slow to function. Is someone from admin standing by to give the server a swift kick now and then?

I've been a member here for more than 3 years. I know when I'm on slow down. :rolleyes: Your biggest clue is when you are trying to post something, and it takes you to the RULES page. Also, I can see (after about 5 minutes of waiting for the page to load) my inbox and the content, but I cannot access any of it. At this point, why not just ban the member? This is just stupid and a waste of everyone's time. :uhoh3:

Why is it you can post here but not get to your inbox. That's odd. I have been on slowdown and could do both albeit painful

I can barely post at all. It takes 20 minutes to make one post. Every time I try to access my inbox, it takes me to the "rules" page. I've been on slow down for at least 3 days now. Fucking bitches.

You and others got an "ignore moderation" warning for your continued off topic derailing of this thread that went on for pages after a mod left a note to stop. Take them out and shoot them It expires Nov 7.

I am closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back