On September 11, Kamala Harris Basically Likens Trump Supporters to the 9/11 Terrorists

She's just engaging in coordinated party messaging. She was far from the only Democrat trying to tie 9/11 to 1/6 and making absurd and frankly offensive comparisons. I don't understand why they're even bothering. They've already hooked their base and that's only group this sort of nonsense will appeal to. These comparisons push the most important group away: Independents.

Am I nuts, or did she not mention Trump supporters or the right at all???

Protect against all enemies, foreign and domestic, it is an oath every president has taken since George Washington.
It's implied, isn't it? Chuck Todd is talking about the "battle within" the nation and referring to all the division. When you reference domestic enemies...who would she be talking about other than her opposition and those she does not agree with? I don't think this one is too hard to read into.

It's implied, isn't it? Chuck Todd is talking about the "battle within" the nation and referring to all the division. When you reference domestic enemies...who would she be talking about other than her opposition and those she does not agree with? I don't think this one is too hard to read into.

I could see implied meaning if she stuck with the domestic enemies bit. She didn't. She said enemies, foreign and domestic. She didn't mention the right, or Trump supporters, even implied. I can't stand the bitch, but I also can't stand strong stretches of the imagination.

I could see implied meaning if she stuck with the domestic enemies bit. She didn't. She said enemies, foreign and domestic. She didn't mention the right, or Trump supporters, even implied. I can't stand the bitch, but I also can't stand strong stretches of the imagination.

I suppose. I don't think much of her and too many of her party did outright say that much yesterday. I suppose I'm quick to group her together because it seems like a planned message.

DONT YOU FEEL THE UNITY!!!!????

Look on the bright side: at least she’s one of the few Democrats admitting the 9/11 terrorists were bad people.

ANTIFA?
BLM?

They are the terrorists. The War on America began with The Clintons, was handed off to Obama, and Joe Biden will continue on following Obama's Orders to Fundamentally Destroy America and impose a Globalist Marxist Fascist State.

The Bushes I believe were also duplicit in trying to move American into The New World Order.

Someone should tell Biden and his gestapo crew that this message ain't gonna work....

6t564w.jpg

Keep it up dems and joe... the republican senate candidates are beginning to pull away.....

Forum List

Back