On Sean Penn, Looting, and Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this over a few measley pubes. Mondieu.

Takahashi6.jpg

Shattered said:
None are quite so inferior as you.

Now, why don't you stop whining like a little child, and get over the fact that a lousy thread was closed. While you're at it, you can take some responsibility for your own part in GETTING it closed.

Grow up.

and stay out of my "Lousy threads" if you do not like what I have to say...now go out and find a guy before the old name sticks..."OLD MAID"! :cool:

archangel said:
and stay out of my "Lousy threads" if you do not like what I have to say...now go out and find a guy before the old name sticks..."OLD MAID"! :cool:

<i>**dies laughing**</i>

archangel said:
sorry dude I spent most of my adult life in the military and law enforcement...being cool is to select the target that is firing on you and eliminate it...if my training was wrong....well take it up with local and federal government agencies...who trained me...geez! :halo:

Are we at war? I mean here? ON the board? For what it's worth, I agree with you that new orleans should be rebuilt as something totally different. Something suitable to it's dangerous location. I think what you suggested was great. And honestly, I came late that thread and was perhaps insensitive to the level of rancor which was developing, unbeknownst to me.

rtwngAvngr said:
Are we at war? I mean here? ON the board? For what it's worth, I agree with you that new orleans should be rebuilt as something totally different. Something suitable to it's dangerous location. I think what you suggested was great. And honestly, I came late that thread and was perhaps insensitive to the level of rancor which was developing, unbeknownst to me.

now if you can convince MS shattered of her lost cause...all will be fine!

archangel said:
now if you can convince MS shattered of her lost cause...all will be fine!

I really don't know what's up between you two, so I'm staying out of that one. I mean, shattered's cute, I think.

rtwngAvngr said:
I really don't know what's up between you two, so I'm staying out of that one. I mean, shattered's cute, I think.

so is a rattlesnake...until it bites you!

archangel said:
just go away..."little girl" :sleep:

Why don't you admit the truth? You're pissing and moaning because you didn't get your way. You insisted posts get deleted. They were not. The thread was closed. Why can't you admit you had just as big a part in it as anyone else did? Why is that so hard for you? Why can't you admit that not more than 5 minutes after you went off on someone ELSE for hijacking the thread, YOU, yourself hijacked it?

Things aren't going to go your way all the time. You don't carry the badge anymore.

MtnBiker said:
Amazing, it seems someone really has no room to demand their threads be kept on topic now.

Agreed and I've closed this. Sometimes it's just the smart thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back