On Saturday, the morning of the day Sgt Johnson is to be buried,...

Oh, because saloon hookers wear cowboy hats and pant suits. Still way off, but seeing your attempts to make sense of blind hatred is amusing

That's gotta make this dude a hooker or a pimp too y'think? :D

Sheriff David Clarke Attacks Congresswoman for Big Hat

pic_giant_042715_SM_David-Clarke.jpg

...Trump continues his attack on Congresswoman Wilson. What is this? Day 5? At this point, it's clear that Trump has no respect, no shame, and absolutely no class whatsoever. For God's sake....Grow UP! This is SO damn unbecoming of ANY adult, let alone the President of the United States. If things like this continue, and I see absolutely no evidence that there's any end in sight for this kind of behavior from Trump, eventually even his supporters will tire of it, and many of them will turn on him, especially if Trump isn't able to deliver any real results on his agenda.

It wasn't President Trump who made this political.
What you said about Trump also applies to Rep. Wilson, who was the one who made it political to begin with.
It most certainly was trump who made it political.

You need to find better hookers

Naaa, with a wife like mine I don't need them.

Well you must've been married for a while if the last time you saw a hooker she was dressed anything like Wilson.

The phrase was "Saloon Hooker".

Oh, because saloon hookers wear cowboy hats and pant suits. Still way off, but seeing your attempts to make sense of blind hatred is amusing

(smile) Hatred? That would be coming from your side. While she is indeed a **** I don't hate her. You'll pardon me if I don't give a shit about anything you think?

No, I get it. Trump lied and you decided that the best way to react to it was to attack some random lady you don't know but suddenly posted several times about her while adding that you don't care.

Well, you actions speak louder. You care and your mission is to tear down anyone for Trump because that's what America is about.

That's gotta make this dude a hooker or a pimp too y'think? :D

Sheriff David Clarke Attacks Congresswoman for Big Hat

pic_giant_042715_SM_David-Clarke.jpg

They will like this guy until Trump tells them not too.

I don't understand how these anti govt Republicans flipped so fast and so hard. Now they trust govt wholly and implicitly. They'll say that's not true but just try to find an independent thought among them.

Actually it's Wilson who seems desperate to keep the issue alive despite the fact that her effort to use the death of a fallen Soldier as a political tool seems to be backfiring.

It is only backfiring in your mind. Trump continues to dig his hole deeper and deeper.

Maxine Waters @RepMaxineWaters
General Kelly has lied. Rep. Wilson has conducted herself w/ dignity. The only empty barrel I see is the one in the Oval Office.

10:35 AM - Oct 21, 2017
When we allow the ilk of Waters and Wilson to define "dignity", then we have surely become a nation of idiots.

I certainly would not allow Trump and his fascist supporters to define dignity or decency. Then we are the same trash that Trump wallows in.

...Trump continues his attack on Congresswoman Wilson. What is this? Day 5? At this point, it's clear that Trump has no respect, no shame, and absolutely no class whatsoever. For God's sake....Grow UP! This is SO damn unbecoming of ANY adult, let alone the President of the United States. If things like this continue, and I see absolutely no evidence that there's any end in sight for this kind of behavior from Trump, eventually even his supporters will tire of it, and many of them will turn on him, especially if Trump isn't able to deliver any real results on his agenda.
Maxine Waters @RepMaxineWaters
General Kelly has lied. Rep. Wilson has conducted herself w/ dignity. The only empty barrel I see is the one in the Oval Office.

10:35 AM - Oct 21, 2017
John Kelly: The Facts
Facts
  • As the General in charge of the Guantanamo Bay Detention facility, Kelly publicly criticized efforts to close Guantanamo (Source) and was accused by Obama Administration officials of working to undermine the President’s efforts to close the facility. (Source)
  • Opposed and publicly criticized the integration of women into military ground combat units, arguing it would lead to lower standards. (Source)
  • Defended the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques”, such as waterboarding and rectal feeding. Kelly went on to dismiss the criticisms of human rights groups as “foolishness”. (Source)
  • Testified in support of an officer caught urinating on talibani corpses. (Source)
  • Supports the imprisonment of terror suspects without trial. (Source)
  • Criticised by Amnesty International for his “unsafe and inhumane” treatment (Source) of Guantanamo detainees on hunger strike to protest their imprisonment. (Source)
  • Supports the war on drugs and opposes legalization or decriminalization of any drugs, including marijuana. (Source)
  • A proponent of border security, Kelly believes that “no wall will work by itself” and has warned about the “existential threat” that unchecked migration poses for the nation. (Source)

Facts

• As the General in charge of the Guantanamo Bay Detention facility, Kelly publicly criticized efforts to close Guantanamo (Source) and was accused by Obama Administration officials of working to undermine the President’s efforts to close the facility. (Source)
  • Opposed and publicly criticized the integration of women into military ground combat units, arguing it would lead to lower standards. (Source)
  • Defended the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques”, such as waterboarding and rectal feeding. Kelly went on to dismiss the criticisms of human rights groups as “foolishness”. (Source)
  • Testified in support of an officer caught urinating on talibani corpses. (Source)
  • Criticised by Amnesty International for his “unsafe and inhumane” treatment (Source) of Guantanamo detainees on hunger strike to protest their imprisonment. (Source)
  • Supports the war on drugs and opposes legalization or decriminalization of any drugs, including marijuana. (Source)
  • A proponent of border security, Kelly believes that “no wall will work by itself” and has warned about the “existential threat” that unchecked migration poses for the nation. (Source)

Every one of which are the wrong positions but nothing i wouldn't have guessed.

But did you have some sort of a point? :dunno:

Facts

Every one of which are the wrong positions but nothing i wouldn't have guessed.

But did you have some sort of a point? :dunno:
My point is that John Kelly gets too much reverence and that it is no surprise given his record on issues that he would be willing to slander and slime like Donald Trump on "the twitter"..............

Forum List

Back