On Racism and Racial Discrimination

If someone makes the following argument:

Certain group of people, e.g. the black, suffer from significantly lower level of education in an average sense. Consequently, they tend to be less successful and cause serious problems (e.g. crimes). If left unattended, the vicious cycle would continue and the situation get worse over time. Therefore, something has to be done to break such cycle. The most effective way of doing it is through better education, which cannot be offered to them if the criteria is solely merit-based.

Why is he wrong?
Tell you what YOU compare the Asian culture to the Negro here in America directly. Who is farther ahead? Asians.
Which is the less violent culture? Asians.
Who has better family structure? Asians.
Who has made more economic gains? Asians.

Who has been here longer? Negros.
Who has more AA? Negros.
What group has shown no willingness to educate themselves? Negros

So you tell me is your future and your countries future better spent and invested in which group?
If "Negros" as you say, are the problem then that is the group that needs the focused attention. The answer is better education and more support, resources, and opportunity. If you feel that they are the anchor slowing down the ship then why focus on making a better sail? Focus on pulling up the anchor and you are going to have a much better ride.
Negroes are not any sort of 'anchor slowing down the ship'. They have basically become irrelevant to the US economy as far as what they contribute.
The 'ship' has left the harbor without them already.
Sure we have to 'pretend' to be interested in holding their hands from cradle to grave.
The negro race has a general IQ in the low eighties living in a country of people with an IQ generally between 110-115.
Do the fucking math!
I couldnt care less about what some shitty poll says about IQs, only an idiot would believe that it's even possible to get this data... And even if it is true... So fucking what??? What's your point? Blacks are dumb so they shouldn't go to school? I feel stupider after reading you dumbshit posts, what should we do with idiots like you?

Erm, it is possible to get this data. And the data exists.

400px-Sketch-4race-transparent.png

Multiple sources confirm the same or similar result, even controlling for other related factors.

Why is this data relevant? Because the regressives always claim that blacks earn less because of racism, and therefore white men are evil bigots that need to be deprived of their income. Mainly for that reason...
If "Negros" as you say, are the problem then that is the group that needs the focused attention. The answer is better education and more support, resources, and opportunity. If you feel that they are the anchor slowing down the ship then why focus on making a better sail? Focus on pulling up the anchor and you are going to have a much better ride.
Negroes are not any sort of 'anchor slowing down the ship'. They have basically become irrelevant to the US economy as far as what they contribute.
Sure we have to 'pretend' to be interested in holding their hands from cradle to grave.
The negro race has a general IQ in the low eighties living in a country of people with an IQ generally between 110-115.
Do the fucking math!
I couldnt care less about what some shitty poll says about IQs, only an idiot would believe that it's even possible to get this data... And even if it is true... So fucking what??? What's your point? Blacks are dumb so they shouldn't go to school? I feel stupider after reading you dumbshit posts, what should we do with idiots like you?

Multiple sources confirm the same or similar result, even controlling for other related factors.

Why is this data relevant? Because the regressives always claim that blacks earn less because of racism, and therefore white men are evil bigots that need to be deprived of their income. Mainly for that reason...
I don't support the argument that compares wages to racism. That's a cheat shot and doesn't consider many factors... on the flip side your IQ response is a low blow and insulting. It doesn't progress your agrumemt and just makes you look like a bully. You can be smarter and more tactful if you want to be more effective with your arguments.

So which part of the fact that races have different average IQs do you disagree with (my factual argument)? Where is your proof?

How is admitting a fact insulting? Do you live in a liberal regressive lala land?
If someone makes the following argument:

Certain group of people, e.g. the black, suffer from significantly lower level of education in an average sense. Consequently, they tend to be less successful and cause serious problems (e.g. crimes). If left unattended, the vicious cycle would continue and the situation get worse over time. Therefore, something has to be done to break such cycle. The most effective way of doing it is through better education, which cannot be offered to them if the criteria is solely merit-based.

Why is he wrong?
Tell you what YOU compare the Asian culture to the Negro here in America directly. Who is farther ahead? Asians.
Which is the less violent culture? Asians.
Who has better family structure? Asians.
Who has made more economic gains? Asians.

Who has been here longer? Negros.
Who has more AA? Negros.
What group has shown no willingness to educate themselves? Negros

So you tell me is your future and your countries future better spent and invested in which group?
Do the fucking math!

If racism, and therefore white men are evil bigots that need to be deprived of their income. Mainly for that reason...

Please show your link to the above chart.

Asians come from countries were they are programmed to not make waves . .....

Are you "programmed," or are you an individual human being? Are you the only one in the world?
I have lived in Japan didshit.
The entire population in FACT is 'programmed' to behave in a certain way to others.
Racism is a primitive form of collectivism. It is the belief that the thoughts and attitudes of a person are the result of their lineage rather then a result of their culture and experiences. Racism is the concept that the thoughts, actions and attitudes of people are passed through birth to successive generations.

Racial discrimination is the treatment of people based on the belief that race dictates who that person is.

Disagree, though there are forces at work increasing the the instances and severity of racism. Over the last 8 years, racism has grown exponentially in this country.

Disagree.

Racism cannot be solved by edicts from rulers. It is a cultural, not a legal problem.
I don't agree with the whole Obama made racism worse argument. Sometimes when you bring issues to the surface they ignite. One could say that slavery wasn't a problem until the revolt and civil war. So did Lincoln make slavery worse? When you want to instigate change it results in debate and pushback so there is always an illusion of digression through the process of progression.

I agree that there is no need for more laws/regulations, however, I don't agree that "racism can't be solved by edicts from rulers" as you say, the laws that were put on the books during the civil rights movement helped carve a path towards massive progression, i don't see how you can deny that.
"Massive Progression"? Give some examples.
MLK's work was destroyed by the likes of Farrakhan and Sharpton and Jackson to name a few and all the other 'race whores'.
Give examples about progress that has been made since MLK? Do I really need to? How about you call our president and ask him. Wow, you are clueless
Ya. The fucking 'OJ jury' with an average IQ of a slice of Wonderbread 'block voted' for a fucking 'community organizer' because his skin was the same color as theirs.
The first 'AA' president turned out to be the worst president in American history by anyone' standards.
By every metric the negro in America is in worse shape now than before BONOBO took office.
The upside is if the USA survives another thousand years there will NEVER be another negro president.
I bet a black women follows Hillary... God your gonna hate life over the next decade. Gives me a smile :)

Why would you want a black woman to go to prison?

I wonder if China has accepted any Syrian Refugees, or if they will let any Muslims at all into the country.

And, if not, why not?

I define racism as NOT including an inclination to hang around people and cultures like yourself. The East & West Coast Liberals think just the opposite.

One problem with being around Blacks is that they are always on the ook out for being slighted. Everybody is an ass sometimes. Some more often. If a white is an ass to another white the offended white assumes it is because he is an ass.

But, if a white is an ass to a black, the black automatically assumes it is because he is black...when most often, he is just an ass.

Result: I have spent a career being especially nice to blacks I deal with, so as to be sure not to get the race card played on me.

It was pure pandering, or cowardice....but it's one factor in me preferring as a rule to socialize with those that are most like me.

Limited experience with other races, but the Asians and Indians seem particularly polite, self-reliant, and intelligent, and not in need of special handling.

Muslims: We have quite enough thank you.

:lol:

You know there are already millions of Muslims in China, right? Have been for a very long time.

In a country of 1.3 BILLION people, saying there are millions of anything is a pretty safe bet.

Islamists make up the second lowest percentage of Chinese who identify with any religion in China, that is 1.7%. The only one with fewer is "Other Faiths" 0.2% There are MILLIONS more Christians.

I'd like to have a discussion about racism with you guys, from a visitor's (I'm a Chinese visiting researcher) perspective. I am genuinely curious about how Americans think about the problem of racism. I have a short list of questions as a starter. I would appreciate it a lot if you could share rational and honest opinions.

1. In your own word, how would you define racism and racial discrimination?
2. Do you agree or disagree that racial discrimination is among the top three most serious social problems nowadays in America?
3. Do you agree or disagree that more laws and regulations should be enacted to protect people from racial discrimination?

The list of questions may grow slowly. Also, feel free to discuss other related questions/issues!

1. Racism is frequently confused with color discrimination. Racial discrimination is about culture which is why I asked you about the racism of the Asian countries. There are blacks from South Africa, North Africa, Jamaica and America. All can be of identical color but all have very different cultures.

EVERYONE is prejudiced and discriminates in one way or another. There is nothing wrong with that and it is perfectly normal. The vast majority of us grew up with people much like ourselves. It then follows that we would be far more likely to trust someone like ourselves than someone different.

2. Racism is not among the most serious social problems we are faced with today. Instead, the destruction by our government of the low and middle-income family unit is a major problem. The government has gone out of its way to reward bad behavior and punish good.
I'm curious if anyone here knows the major difference (aside from money) is between a child living in poverty in America and one living above the poverty level. Simple enough it is whether or not the child's parents are married.

Another social problem is that a segment of the minority community disdains education. Many blacks are berated by other blacks if they work hard and are successful in school and especially if they "talk white". Asians, as you know are the opposite. It is disrespectful of a child to not do well in school and HONOR their parents. Personally, I do not believe their start out with a higher IQ, they have a far different culture.

3. We need fewer laws and regulations. Government CREATED much of the prejudice and discrimination by, initially, making it illegal for the races to mix. Some states went so far as to have different books where the deaths of blacks and whites were recorded. Had government simply not passed laws separating the races, we would be far ahead of where we are today. Just as the pendulum swung too far toward separatism then, we have swung too far in the opposite direction with the government forcing people together. Mandating quotas for schools and other positions simply makes matters worse.

I wonder if China has accepted any Syrian Refugees, or if they will let any Muslims at all into the country.

And, if not, why not?

I define racism as NOT including an inclination to hang around people and cultures like yourself. The East & West Coast Liberals think just the opposite.

One problem with being around Blacks is that they are always on the ook out for being slighted. Everybody is an ass sometimes. Some more often. If a white is an ass to another white the offended white assumes it is because he is an ass.

But, if a white is an ass to a black, the black automatically assumes it is because he is black...when most often, he is just an ass.

Result: I have spent a career being especially nice to blacks I deal with, so as to be sure not to get the race card played on me.

It was pure pandering, or cowardice....but it's one factor in me preferring as a rule to socialize with those that are most like me.

Limited experience with other races, but the Asians and Indians seem particularly polite, self-reliant, and intelligent, and not in need of special handling.

Muslims: We have quite enough thank you.

:lol:

You know there are already millions of Muslims in China, right? Have been for a very long time.

In a country of 1.3 BILLION people, saying there are millions of anything is a pretty safe bet.

Islamists make up the second lowest percentage of Chinese who identify with any religion in China, that is 1.7%. The only one with fewer is "Other Faiths" 0.2% There are MILLIONS more Christians.

And?

I'd like to have a discussion about racism with you guys, from a visitor's (I'm a Chinese visiting researcher) perspective. I am genuinely curious about how Americans think about the problem of racism. I have a short list of questions as a starter. I would appreciate it a lot if you could share rational and honest opinions.

2. Do you agree or disagree that racial discrimination is among the top three most serious social problems nowadays in America?
3. Do you agree or disagree that more laws and regulations should be enacted to protect people from racial discrimination?

The list of questions may grow slowly. Also, feel free to discuss other related questions/issues!

What the hell. Did some idiot sucker you into thinking this was a free country or something? In private is the only place where free speech is allowed. And if you are alone and locked in your basement, all the better as far as this government (ZOG) and any political forum that isn't a ghost town is concerned. I couldn't even tell you where to find the answers you seek without getting banned. For example, I looked down the list in this section. In the last thread,it talks about the lie of the holocaust. The thread was closed down to debate and the person who wrote it was banned. It is a miracle that it wasn't just deleted. That should give you a good idea as to how truth is frowned upon in political forums. And to what extent you can expect any open debate.

Last edited:

What the hell. Did some idiot sucker you into thinking this was a free country or something? In private is the only place where free speech is allowed. And if you are alone and locked in your basement, all the better as far as this government (ZOG) and any political forum that isn't a ghost town is concerned. I couldn't even tell you where to find the answers you seek without getting banned. For example, I looked down the list in this section. In the last thread,it talks about the lie of the holocaust. The thread was closed down to debate and the person who wrote it was banned. It is a miracle that it wasn't just deleted. That should give you a good idea as to how truth is frowned upon in political forums. And to what extent you can expect any open debate.

You're looking for the conspiracy forum. Just follow the sound of other nuts like yourself.

Friends, I have a problem. I don't know what to do? This is the situation:
There is a group of dogs near my house and they have as a "guardian" a huge man. Let us call him "ROD". He speaks on behalf of the dogs. He is saying that dogs are humans and to look down upon them is "evil" and he is forcing people near my house to treat dogs like humans. He is pretty big and people are wary of him. The problem has increased so much that I am one of a few who says that dogs are dogs and to treat them as such is not evil. On the other hand, dogs and their guardian ROD are evil for expecting us humans to treat the dogs like humans. The dogs are very pretentious. They have started wearing clothes stolen from humans and they cry when I call them dogs and call me evil and many people out of compulsion support them and I sometimes am made to look like a villain for doing a natural thing. Just because many people out of fear of ROD are calling dogs as people, should I also follow suit or should I kick the a* of ROD first and then kill all the dogs and send them to hell, where they belong? Please enlighten. #insanity.

George Orwell is coming back to life to smack the shit out of you, hack.

Friends, I have a problem. I don't know what to do? This is the situation:
There is a group of dogs near my house and they have as a "guardian" a huge man. Let us call him "ROD". He speaks on behalf of the dogs. He is saying that dogs are humans and to look down upon them is "evil" and he is forcing people near my house to treat dogs like humans. He is pretty big and people are wary of him. The problem has increased so much that I am one of a few who says that dogs are dogs and to treat them as such is not evil. On the other hand, dogs and their guardian ROD are evil for expecting us humans to treat the dogs like humans. The dogs are very pretentious. They have started wearing clothes stolen from humans and they cry when I call them dogs and call me evil and many people out of compulsion support them and I sometimes am made to look like a villain for doing a natural thing. Just because many people out of fear of ROD are calling dogs as people, should I also follow suit or should I kick the a* of ROD first and then kill all the dogs and send them to hell, where they belong? Please enlighten. #insanity.
How about you say what you really mean for us simple folk...

Where were the colored people before seventy years? What have they produced in the entire history? Whatever little they claim has come in the last seventy years through cheating. I am telling you that even to wipe their butt they need to cheat and I mean it literally. They are not humans. They pretend to be humans. They are children of the devil who is holding a power of God and she is forcing humans to accept her children to be humans. All they do is beg and steal and create other troubles like West Bank and Gaza Strip in Israel and 9/11 elsewhere. And here I see some of them again pretending to be humans and raising this question of color discrimination as if we humans are wrong in treating them like snakes when they are snakes. It is ridiculous and atrocious. They are persecuting us since the beginning and one of them has become the President of the most powerful nation in the world. Our souls are bleeding and we cannot take this injustice any longer. I am predicting that the next world war will be between White people versus Colored people and it will start very soon. God do justice with your people. #Racism.

Where were the colored people before seventy years? What have they produced in the entire history? Whatever little they claim has come in the last seventy years through cheating. I am telling you that even to wipe their butt they need to cheat and I mean it literally. They are not humans. They pretend to be humans. They are children of the devil who is holding a power of God and she is forcing humans to accept her children to be humans. All they do is beg and steal and create other troubles like West Bank and Gaza Strip in Israel and 9/11 elsewhere. And here I see some of them again pretending to be humans and raising this question of color discrimination as if we humans are wrong in treating them like snakes when they are snakes. It is ridiculous and atrocious. They are persecuting us since the beginning and one of them has become the President of the most powerful nation in the world. Our souls are bleeding and we cannot take this injustice any longer. I am predicting that the next world war will be between White people versus Colored people and it will start very soon. God do justice with your people. #Racism.

Is there a doctor in the house?

Yeah, throw this one in the looney bin, he has completely lost it!

The sick is calling the doctor sick. Don't worry Mr. Slade3200, The ROD is nothing before me. I will solve your problems and you can thank me later.

Sometimes people are nasty to someone of a different race. Ive found a lot of non white people(im white) to be more tolerable than a lot of whites.

So you have to take each person as they come.
Yes that probably why genocide has`nt ocur yet.Being tolerable it`s good enough,meaning you till can`t see the truth.

Forum List

Back