On Planet GOP- Commies: UN-weather-agency-reports-2015-is-hottest-year-on-record

U.N.: 2015 is the hottest year on record

Obviously, Obama has changed temp readings around the world, bribed by Sierra Club billions. lol

We must spend trillions and cripple our economy......because we're told it's getting warmer.
I haven't seen any proof that the previous, cooler temperature, was the optimum for the planet.
Without that proof, it's possible that the optimum is warmer than current conditions.

So making our biggest polluters clean up their mess would cripple our economy?

CO2 is not pollution.

CO2 is pollution.
pollution | environment
Pollution, also called environmental pollution, the addition of any substance (solid, liquid, or gas) or any form of energy (such as heat, sound, or radioactivity) to the environment at a rate faster than it can be dispersed, diluted, decomposed, recycled, or stored in some harmless form.

at a rate faster than it can be dispersed, diluted, decomposed, recycled, or stored in some harmless form.

CO2 at 400 ppm, pretty much defines dispersed in a harmless form.

Link?

Do ignorant lefties really believe the earth was created the year before the thermometer was invented? The formula is simple. They take their data from selected areas (temperature recorded in the summer on black asphalt) and they spin it a little and blame American decadence for the horror of a 1/0th of a degree.. Last winter was freaking cold and the summer on the East Coast wasn't as hot and humid as it was 30 or 40 years ago. Unless the climate anarchists found a way to shove a thermometer up the world's ass (located somewhere in California?) you can't take the world's temperature. It is so freaking easy to skew the data that it insults the intelligence. Man Made global warming was invented by Al Gore to try to make a buck selling fake energy credits while his hypocrite family used as much energy as a small city. Gore had no background in science so the Nobel people awarded him a prize in politics and that's what MMGW is all about. The president can follow "dreams of my (degenerate alcoholic bigamist anti-American ) father" and ruin the Country and the rest of the world that hates America as much as Barry Hussein can extort money from good old Uncle. A win-win for hate-America liberals while the rest of the world gobbles up fossil fuel.

We must spend trillions and cripple our economy......because we're told it's getting warmer.
I haven't seen any proof that the previous, cooler temperature, was the optimum for the planet.
Without that proof, it's possible that the optimum is warmer than current conditions.

CO2 is not pollution.

CO2 is pollution.
pollution | environment
Pollution, also called environmental pollution, the addition of any substance (solid, liquid, or gas) or any form of energy (such as heat, sound, or radioactivity) to the environment at a rate faster than it can be dispersed, diluted, decomposed, recycled, or stored in some harmless form.

at a rate faster than it can be dispersed, diluted, decomposed, recycled, or stored in some harmless form.

Link?

You need a link to prove that 400 ppm is harmless? LOL!
Stupid liberals make me laugh.

I think it is funny that their is a bunch of yahoos on this site who think they know more that the top climatologists in the world.

Truth the the plant is warming at an alarming rate and the top scientists believe we are doing it. They have many peer reviewed publications.

Can we see actual peer reviewed papers which
Have not been discredited
Or the Author been discredited...

The problem with the deniers side is no evidence...

I think it is funny that their is a bunch of yahoos on this site who think they know more that the top climatologists in the world.

Truth the the plant is warming at an alarming rate and the top scientists believe we are doing it. They have many peer reviewed publications.

Can we see actual peer reviewed papers which
Have not been discredited
Or the Author been discredited...

The problem with the deniers side is no evidence...

Truth the the plant is warming at an alarming rate

How do you know how the rate compares to the past?
What is the best temperature for the planet?
What if the best temperature is a couple of degrees warmer than current temps?

CO2 is not pollution.

CO2 is pollution.
pollution | environment

Link?

If it's that obvious, it should be easy to find

CO2 is not pollution.

CO2 is pollution.
pollution | environment

Link?

If it's that obvious, it should be easy to find

http://avogadro.chem.iastate.edu/MSDS/carbon_dioxide.pdf

Forum List

Back