On oct4th I told everyone to stop supporting Cain and now look......

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I called his credibility into question basically. Now look at the damage he has done not only to himself but our party. He has made a mockery of us and our trust.

Then consider the mittvmitt.com ad. He is done. That ad is as damaging as anything Cain has done. Check the website out for yourself. His level of no principles is astounding.

Now consider Perrys dismal failures at the debates. Yeah I know we aren't electing a debaterinchief but if he can't handle playing with our team how the hell is he going to handle someone like Putin. Also don't forget his free education for illegals. That went over like a rock. And when that rock sank so did his approval.

Then we have Bachmann, Santorum and Paul. All too extreme for the public at large.

That leaves Huntsman and Newt. Huntsman is a nobody with very little public support. Newt on the other hand is well known. Seen as reasonable as shown by support for his ideals by Schumer and Clinton. He is currently on top in the polls so a large task to win the nomination isn't a problem with the right support. Independents will gravitate to him because of his ability to articulate a right leaning position but giving it the appearence that its a middle of the road solution. He would absolutely wipe the floor with Obama in the debates. Yes, he has skeletons but they are mostly widely known so it won't be a Cain attack from nowhere. He has to be our candidate if we want to beat Obama and have a chance at enacting true change, thereby giving us all hope!

Support and vote NEWT!

All racists need not respond.

• Banned
Ps. For all you mocking me for never deciding who I supported, well now you know. I tried over time to find out as much as I could about all the candidates and I think I've made a sound decision based on all the evidence I could gather.

I will try to find a banner to show my support and if Newt isn't your man I hope you will consider the facts I've laid out.

I called his credibility into question basically. Now look at the damage he has done not only to himself but our party. He has made a mockery of us and our trust.

Then consider the mittvmitt.com ad. He is done. That ad is as damaging as anything Cain has done. Check the website out for yourself. His level of no principles is astounding.

Now consider Perrys dismal failures at the debates. Yeah I know we aren't electing a debaterinchief but if he can't handle playing with our team how the hell is he going to handle someone like Putin. Also don't forget his free education for illegals. That went over like a rock. And when that rock sank so did his approval.

Then we have Bachmann, Santorum and Paul. All too extreme for the public at large.

That leaves Huntsman and Newt. Huntsman is a nobody with very little public support. Newt on the other hand is well known. Seen as reasonable as shown by support for his ideals by Schumer and Clinton. He is currently on top in the polls so a large task to win the nomination isn't a problem with the right support. Independents will gravitate to him because of his ability to articulate a right leaning position but giving it the appearence that its a middle of the road solution. He would absolutely wipe the floor with Obama in the debates. Yes, he has skeletons but they are mostly widely known so it won't be a Cain attack from nowhere. He has to be our candidate if we want to beat Obama and have a chance at enacting true change, thereby giving us all hope!

Support and vote NEWT!

Yet I do. You support Newt and watch him get absolutely crushed by Obama.

P.S. Cain was always a joke and it was easy to see. I said he wouldn't last until Christmas.

• Banned

Support and vote NEWT!

Yet I do. You support Newt and watch him get absolutely crushed by Obama.

P.S. Cain was always a joke and it was easy to see. I said he wouldn't last until Christmas.

Thanks for reading but this thread wasn't intended for you.

But I'm sure you knew that.

Clinton and Shumer's comments on Newt will be a big boost along with the moderate and sensible approach Gingrich gives to the illegal immigration.

Not only is this man becoming more electable, but when he debates Obama (only if Obama allows such a debate...) the presidency will be his. Only then will an economic recovery be possible. I can see the USA being the instigator of a global positive effect.

Ps. For all you mocking me for never deciding who I supported, well now you know. I tried over time to find out as much as I could about all the candidates and I think I've made a sound decision based on all the evidence I could gather.

I will try to find a banner to show my support and if Newt isn't your man I hope you will consider the facts I've laid out.

You picked right. I think the choice is clear. It has to be Newt. He's our best hope, and yes, would drill a new hole in obama where he don't want it in a debate. I'd pay to watch it.

Last edited:

You picked right. I think the choice is clear. It has to be Newt. He's out best hope, and yes, would drill a new hole in obama where he don't want it in a debate. I'd pay to watch it.

Where did you get your banner?

You picked right. I think the choice is clear. It has to be Newt. He's out best hope, and yes, would drill a new hole in obama where he don't want it in a debate. I'd pay to watch it.

Where did you get your banner?

I just did a Gingrich for President google image search and lifted one with a screen capture.

I picked the wrong title for this thread.

The same is true with regard to your presidential candidate.

Sadly I see no way to change it.
Correct again – you’re looking at another four years of hate.

On the contrary. He has a PROVEN track record of being able to work across the isle.....

Obama, not so much.

Support and vote NEWT!

This will probalby put the last nails in Cain's coffin, and hopefully, Newt will benefit.

That said, Cain should have been losing support a long time ago, when it was demonstrated he wasn't qualified for the job.

It is a pity that so many really qualified guys- Barbour, Daniels, Pawlenty, Jeb Bush, Huckabee - didn't run or stay in because they either didn't want the greif or because they didn't want the sliming the MSM is going to give whoever ends up challenging their messiah.

Support and vote NEWT!

:lol: Look if Romney doesn't get the nomination, the GOP might as well throw in the towel at that point. Your faith in Newt very misguided. Obama would undoubtedly crush him in a debate and very few on the Left like him.

Support and vote NEWT!

This will probalby put the last nails in Cain's coffin, and hopefully, Newt will benefit.

That said, Cain should have been losing support a long time ago, when it was demonstrated he wasn't qualified for the job.

It is a pity that so many really qualified guys- Barbour, Daniels, Pawlenty, Jeb Bush, Huckabee - didn't run or stay in because they either didn't want the greif or because they didn't want the sliming the MSM is going to give whoever ends up challenging their messiah.

Joe,

It seems as though you don't think any of the current candidates are "really qualified"? Is that what you meant?

Support and vote NEWT!

Joe,

It seems as though you don't think any of the current candidates are "really qualified"? Is that what you meant?

Depends how you define "qualified". In terms of resume, Perry, Gingrich and Yes, god help me, Romney are more qualifed than Obama was in 2008, where he was a do-nothing senator.

But they all have their problems. We'd have done better with Huckabee, or Daniels or Pawlenty.

I had high hopes for Perry, but he seems unable to play the game at this level. If all the other GOP candidates dropped dead and they found a picture of Obama having sex with a farm animal, he might win. And he'd probably do a pretty good job. But he can't get there barring a major miracle.

Romney, I won't vote for. His religion, his sleazy business practices, his lack of a idealogical core and his overall sleaziness disqualify him as far as I'm concerned.

That leaves Gingrich. Smart guy. Decades of experience. Encyclopedic knowledge of policy, and yes, despite all the whining about how he shut down the government, and the end of the day, he and Clinton actually got things done. But too much personal baggage. Still, he's the guy I support right now.

Forum List

Back