‘On My Behalf’

Obama is an American.

those soldiers fight on behalf of the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Its as simple as that.

he was being humble and you guys try to smear it into something else.

Its why your party is dying
"Obama" and "humble" are two words that simply don't work together.

Neither is humility. Narcissism doesn't go with any of the terms listed.

All about Obama. The world revolves around him (he thinks).

Good catch in the OP by the way.

I just now saw the video on the evening news. As an avowed anti-Obamite, I must admit the impression I got was that he said this as someone who lives in the U.S. and acknowledges and appreciates the sacrifices of military personel. In other words he said it as a U.S. resident, not a U.S. President.

Still, he's a shifty fucker and I can't wait until he's gone gone gone from the White House..

It looks like he said it more as "Campaigner In Chief".

Drudge has a headline up that his announcement netted him one million dollars in 90 minutes.

Yup CIC with Obama takes on a whole different meaning.

:eusa_whistle:

Said Campaigner in Chief is the only candidate allowed to campaign on military bases, too.
:doubt:

I just now saw the video on the evening news. As an avowed anti-Obamite, I must admit the impression I got was that he said this as someone who lives in the U.S. and acknowledges and appreciates the sacrifices of military personel. In other words he said it as a U.S. resident, not a U.S. President.

Still, he's a shifty fucker and I can't wait until he's gone gone gone from the White House..

Drudge has a headline up that his announcement netted him one million dollars in 90 minutes.

Said Campaigner in Chief is the only candidate allowed to campaign on military bases, too.

While not understanding he's wasting his time on those bases? :lol:

While not understanding he's wasting his time on those bases? :lol:

Dunno....

For some that may be the only side they're hearing.
:(

Actually, in a way I feel sorry for president Obama.

In ancient Roman times when Caesar would go down the street surrounded by pomp and ceremony.

There would be tens of thousands of Roman citizens cheering and yelling his name.

Riding next to Caesar in the chariot would be a slave. Who would be whispering in his ear, " You are not a God, you are a man".

Unfortunately, today we have no such custom.

Pres. Obama is surrounded by minions and swooning sycophants telling him that he is Divine; and basically the Messiah, that has come to save America.

Thus, it is no wonder that Obama is consumed with the human frailty of narcissism.

Which on the other hand, shows he is just a mortal man; and not a God like the Obamabots believe.

Last edited:
Actually, in a way I feel sorry for president Obama.

In ancient Roman times when Caesar would go down the street surrounded by pomp and ceremony.

There would be tens of thousands of Roman citizens cheering and yelling his name.

Riding next to Caesar in the chariot would be a slave. Who would be whispering in his ear, " You are not a God, you are a man".

Unfortunately, today we have no such custom.

Pres. Obama is surrounded by minions and swooning
sycophants telling him that he is Divine; and basically the Messiah, that has come to save America.

Thus, it is no wonder that Obama is consumed with the human frailty of narcissism.

Which shows he is just a mortal man and not a God like the Obamabots believe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt3745NRxpo&feature=related]History of the World, Caesar's Palace. - YouTube[/ame]

‘On My Behalf’ | The Weekly Standard

Mr. Obama’s statement today is a marvel:
“I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I talked to friends and family and neighbors, when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together; when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that ‘don't ask, don't tell’ is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.”
Mr, President, you stupid bastard. They are NOT fighting on your behalf. The oath they swore was to the Constitution, not Obama.
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

It's a great point despite the detractors in this thread. It telegraphs what Obama has been about...himself.

Forum List

Back