On Michele Bachmann’s Must-Read List: Book On Robert E. Lee That Defends Slavery

Yep...Representative...succesful business woman..who advocates for pork..for her own family's businesses!

Bachmann's husband got $137,000 in Medicaid funds - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com
Bachmann Farm Subsidies | Rep. Michele Bachmann: She's had her share of government aid - Los Angeles Times

Back in the old days..we'd call these people "crooks".

Today I guess..those young whippersnappers..call them Conservative Republicans!

well then, get your hero Obama to change the friggen law.

:lol:

That's rich.

:clap2:

Hmmmm... not ready for another Republican Texas Governor to become President? Since Texas was the one state that added ONE HALF of the total jobs for last year, and every company who can is moving to Texas because of the good business climate, I say that this country NEEDS another Republican Texas Governor to become President. Being from Oklahoma this chokes me almost as much as watching Texas University win another Red River Rivalry, but the truth can be bitter sweet. Perry just might be able to bring this country back... Unless of course, Barry and his ilk haven't completely destroyed us by 2012.
Texas has near the lowest wages in the country, even without farm labor stats, and they have the highest rate of workers without medical insurance in the country. It may be paradise for business owners of certain types, but that reality for middle class Texans takes a Texas size ego to ignore.

Michelle Bachmann may not get my vote, but I have nothing but respect for her. She talks alot of common sense. I realize that the left doesn't like her (or Palin) because of it. Or maybe they would like her if she looked like Janet Reno? A country ran by Michelle Bachmann would NOT have the same level of ignorance that Barry, Nancy, and Harry have displayed since 2008. My God, I don't think a bus full of lawyers could leave as much slime as those three.
Do you think gays should be rehabilitated? Do you think that we should investigate congress for "unAmerican" activities?

Suck it up you sexist douche bag.
Can you point to anything I've said that supports your delusion that I'm sexist?

everytime we say obama is a fucking moron, we're racists
Can you show me a post I've written where I've accused ANYONE of being a racist?

so I guess you fucks just better learn that you need to stop being such sexist and learn to treat women equally.
I suggest Lithium for the mood swings, and Resperidone for your delusions. I haven't made one sexist or racist remark...because I'm not a sexist or a racist, nor have I accused anyone of either.

Sorry to get you so wound up.

Can you point to anything I've said that supports your delusion that I'm sexist?

Can you show me a post I've written where I've accused ANYONE of being a racist?

so I guess you fucks just better learn that you need to stop being such sexist and learn to treat women equally.
I suggest Lithium for the mood swings, and Resperidone for your delusions. I haven't made one sexist or racist remark...because I'm not a sexist or a racist, nor have I accused anyone of either.

I understood his post. You apparently didn't.
Go back and try re-reading it, perhaps you'll get his point, bigot.

The Communist Manifesto and The Little Red Book are on my must-read list. And I despise both Marxism and Maoism.

On Michele Bachmann’s Must-Read List: Book On Robert E. Lee That Defends Slavery

After signing a pledge, part of which asserts that blacks were better off under slavery, we find out that on her “must-read” list is Call of Duty: The Sterling Nobility of Robert E. Lee, which includes this passage:

Slavery, as it operated in the pervasively Christian society which was the old South, was not an adversarial relationship founded on racial animosity. In fact, it bred on the whole, not contempt, but, over time, mutual respect. This produced a mutual esteem of the sort that always results when men give themselves to a common cause.

The credit for this startling reality must go to the Christian faith.

So, does Michele Bachmann agree with this and if so, is it based on her religious beliefs?

Obviously you've never heard the saying about people "who don't study history"?

And you fucks are the smart ones.... yeah, right.

Start the book burnings!!!!

:lol:

Even NOW is starting to recognize these sexist Liberal bigots - regarding the Newsweek cover -

The National Organization for Women President Terry O'Neill said that the cover of the magazine's latest edition is "sexist" and referred to a simple test by the group's founder Gloria Steinem to explain how they determined that conclusion -- would the magazine do the same to a man.

"Who has ever called a man 'The King of Rage?' Basically what Newsweek magazine -- and this is important, what Newsweek magazine, not a blog, Newsweek magazine -- what they are saying of a woman who is a serious contender for president of the United States of America…They are basically casting her as a nut job," O'Neill said to The Daily Caller and NOW confirmed to FoxNews.com on Tuesday.

I understood his post. You apparently didn't.
Go back and try re-reading it, perhaps you'll get his point, bigot.
I'm not so sure that word means what you think it does. Meth psychosis will do that to you. :razz:

If the book on Robert E. Lee notes that he defended slavery, then it MUST follow that recommending that book constitutes an endorsement of every thought ever expressed by Gen. Lee.

:cuckoo:

Simpleholic wouldn't understand the first thing about logic if it bit him on the ass.

I doubt she will but Perry might.

And they are cut from the same cloth.
In spite of conservative media's love for Perry...I just don't think the US is quite ready for another Texas Republican president...just yet.

Not saying they are..he's got very little chance in the General.

But I sorta think Republicans don't wanna win this one. There's really nothing to work with in terms of fucking shit up. They've done about all you can do...without totally turning this place into a third world dictatorship. So either you work hard to right things ( Something they have no interest in ) or you stand on the sidelines and complain.

I'm thinking they want just enough power to fuck things up and complain about it.

Oh yes, the left did so well fixing nothing while they controlled both houses and the presidency. Had to bribe their own members just to force obamacare on us.

In spite of conservative media's love for Perry...I just don't think the US is quite ready for another Texas Republican president...just yet.

But I sorta think Republicans don't wanna win this one. There's really nothing to work with in terms of fucking shit up. They've done about all you can do...without totally turning this place into a third world dictatorship. So either you work hard to right things ( Something they have no interest in ) or you stand on the sidelines and complain.

I'm thinking they want just enough power to fuck things up and complain about it.

Oh yes, the left did so well fixing nothing while they controlled both houses and the presidency. Had to bribe their own members just to force obamacare on us.
Did you know that the federal government can't really fix things? As a result...in the3 last few years I've given up blaming them for anything. I think people should take responsibility for their own success, and if you find yourself mad at the other half of the country for stuff, you've been exposed to toxic disunity.

Using the 'logic' of Synthia.

Barak Obama read William Ayers book 'A kind and just parent'. Bill Ayers is a domestic terrorist. Therefore Barak Obama is a supporter of domestic terrorism.

*Bows and leaves the thread*

Did you know that the federal government can't really fix things? As a result...in the3 last few years I've given up blaming them for anything. I think people should take responsibility for their own success, and if you find yourself mad at the other half of the country for stuff, you've been exposed to toxic disunity.

wtf? so how is it the Obama and his cult followers keeps blaming Bush and the Republicans for all our problems....?
you better send them this post of yours.

Yet another Michelle Bachmann thread ?

Dear God.

Why so much bigoted hate for women by you people.
Find me one post in this entire site that criticizes Bachmann solely because she's a woman....you won't find it I bet.

She's criticized because she's a brainless twerp like Palin, not because she's a woman.

She is being treated equally. Male candidates get just as much shit as female candidates.

Would you rather she be treated as a normal, sane, candidate simply because she's a woman?

Looks like you are the sexist.

wtf? so how is it the Obama and his cult followers keeps blaming Bush and the Republicans for all our problems....?
you better send them this post of yours.
They shouldn't be blaming Bush for the economy. The good economies under Reagan and Clinton were not thier doing either.

Barak Obama read William Ayers book 'A kind and just parent'. Bill Ayers is a domestic terrorist. Therefore Barak Obama is a supporter of domestic terrorism.

Bill Ayers is still a terrorist? Do tell.

Is Pope Ratzinger still a Nazi?

Find me one post in this entire site that criticizes Bachmann solely because she's a woman....you won't find it I bet.

She's criticized because she's a brainless twerp like Palin, not because she's a woman.

I dunno.

I've seen you call Obama a moron plenty of times..and never once said you were a racist.

Nor do I think you are a racist.

And at times..I've even defended you from moonbats who did call you racist.

I have no trouble with people calling Obama a moron.

It's the Keynan, Marxist, "Doesn't share American values" folks I have a little trouble with.. :eusa_angel:

the birffer crap is a curse upon the world. The marxist crap comes from, I think, pelosis remarks after the big sweep in of dems. The values thing is rednecks with internet. We have very different values, neither makes us less American.

sorry, my tolerance is at a zero ever since getting called a terrorist and hostage taker. and then topping it off Kerry gets on msn and all but demands censorship of opposing ideals.

and nobody is calling anyone on any of this.

but some random dude uses tar baby and obama in the same sentence....

Bill Ayers is still a terrorist? Do tell.

Is Pope Ratzinger still a Nazi?

If I recall, the Pope did renounce and denouce nazism.

I have no recallection of Ayers doing the same. do you?

The Communist Manifesto and The Little Red Book are on my must-read list. And I despise both Marxism and Maoism.

I tell anyone that I can tolerate to read "How to win freinds and influence people."

It didn't do me any good, since I hate people, equally, but it might work for someone else.

at least it makes them go away.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back