On Michele Bachmann’s Must-Read List: Book On Robert E. Lee That Defends Slavery

Suck it up you sexist douche bag.

everytime we say obama is a fucking moron, we're racists

so I guess you fucks just better learn that you need to stop being such sexist and learn to treat women equally.

Disliking someone who is running for President because she is stupid and dangerous is neither racist or sexist.

But disliking the approach and policies of a BLACK man that is running for president IS racist.

Gotcha.

No, calling him a Tar Baby and boy is. Hoping that he fails before he begins his presidency reeks of it. You did not get anyone, just made yourself look bad.

Using the 'logic' of Synthia.

Barak Obama read William Ayers book 'A kind and just parent'. Bill Ayers is a domestic terrorist. Therefore Barak Obama is a supporter of domestic terrorism.

*Bows and leaves the thread*

William Ayers is a college Professor, you are living in the past.

It is wise to remember the past.

You are the past: you are the sum of all the events--good, bad, and indifferent--that have happened to you. This sum product guides your actions in the present.

He is still not a domestic terrorist.

Suck it up you sexist douche bag.

everytime we say obama is a fucking moron, we're racists

so I guess you fucks just better learn that you need to stop being such sexist and learn to treat women equally.

Disliking someone who is running for President because she is stupid and dangerous is neither racist or sexist.

well....referring to every conservative woman that hits the spotlight as an idiot, stupid, nutbar, dimwit.....well...like it or not, it comes across as sexist.

Can you name one conservaitve woman that you do not see as an idiot?
I can!

Kay Baily Hutchinson, Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins, Elizabeth Dole, Kelly Ayotte, Lisa Murkowski, Marsha Blackburn, and I could go on. Might have misspelled some but there are many conservative women who are not idiots like Sharron Angle, Palin, Bachmann, or Christine O'Donnell.

All based on massive government spending in the energy sector. Perry also plugged holes in Texas' deficit with stimulus money.

And this from the people who rail against spending. :lol:

And from people who say that the stimulus did not work.

Uh...excuse me....but even the man who promised great things from the stimulus admitted that them there shovel ready projects werent shovel ready.

Uh...me thinks he doesnt believe it worked either.

Very few people would care what you think though.

But disliking the approach and policies of a BLACK man that is running for president IS racist.

Gotcha.

No, calling him a Tar Baby and boy is. Hoping that he fails before he begins his presidency reeks of it. You did not get anyone, just made yourself look bad.

Boy is racist?!?

In modern usage according to Random House, "tar baby" refers to any "sticky situation" that is only aggravated by additional contact.

The reason why folks wanted him to fail before he got started was because they didn't agree with the direction he wanted to take this country. Some folks didn't want the nation to be "fundamentally " changed.

Gotcha.

I never called him anything but Obama, Mr. Obama, President Obama.

Hoping he fails?

I am a conservative. He said during the campaign that he wanted to spread the wealth. He said he wanted to do many things that did not agree with my thinking. If his policies worked for the fianncial good of the country, it would mean that I would be forced to live the rest of my life not being able to follow my ideology....I wanted those policies to prove they do not work. It had nothing to do with my hatred for him as a man, him as an african american or hatred for the poor...

I wanted his policies to fail quickly so we can start mvoing in the right direction again.

And they did.

William Ayers is a college Professor, you are living in the past.

You are the past: you are the sum of all the events--good, bad, and indifferent--that have happened to you. This sum product guides your actions in the present.

Maybe not an active one. But he has stated that he had wished he'd done more. And whose to say that he won't revert back to his old ways.

Should you not be judged on any of your actions? Ever??

Maybe not an active one. But he has stated that he had wished he'd done more. And whose to say that he won't revert back to his old ways.

Nope...nowadays all you have to do is say "that was years ago" and you are given a free pass.

Nope...nowadays all you have to do is say "that was years ago" and you are given a free pass.

Well using that logic, the mess Bush left was years ago. But I don't see his free pass.

Gotcha.

Boy is racist?!?

In modern usage according to Random House, "tar baby" refers to any "sticky situation" that is only aggravated by additional contact.

The reason why folks wanted him to fail before he got started was because they didn't agree with the direction he wanted to take this country. Some folks didn't want the nation to be "fundamentally " changed.

I cannot believe that you are so stupid that you do not know that Boy and tar baby are derogatory statements towards a Black man.

Yes, people change. Are you the same person that you were 40 years ago? Actually, you probably are.

If you quit sucking your thumb when you were 2, are you still a thumb sucker? I know that you are something that sounds very similar, but we will discuss that later.

No he doesn't.
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
In the afterword of his book's new release, Ayers wrote: "In 2008 there was a lot of chatter on the blogosphere about my relationship with Barack Obama: we had served together on the board of a foundation, knew one another as neighbors and family friends, held an initial fundraiser at my house, where I'd made a small donation to his earliest political campaign."​
No I haven't.
Not enough pictures for you?

Oh, so now it's YOU who believes what Ayer's says and what he writes!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

So, when are you going to show where Obama seems to think a lot of Ayers?
I have. Once again, you refuse to see what's placed in front of you.

Magical thinking. It's the hallmark of a small mind.

No, Loughner is an extreme rightwinger, just like the Oslo Killer. Just like McVeigh. Just like Koresh. Just like Scott Roeder. Just like Randy Weaver. Just like Eric Rudolph. Just like Hasan.

Yup, I called it. You're trying to have it both ways.

So, in summary: If someone reads books with a far-right view, they're a radical righty.

If someone reads books with a far-left view, they're a radical righty.

And since the Republican Party was formed to eliminate slavery and work for the civil rights of blacks, your whole lame pile of horseshit falls apart anyway.

Dumbass. :lol:
Which one of them is a Liberal? Simple question.
Unsurprisingly, you fail to get it. Dumbass.

I've shown that your "logic" is anything but logical. It boils down to "If it's good, it's liberal. If it's bad, it's conservative."

You really are a stupid little man.

Only conservatives.

Forum List

Back