On Martha's Vinyard, Bush "Miss Me Yet" T-shirts, outsell Obama T-shirts

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
2010-08-19-FNC-SRBB-MissMeYet.jpg

In an August 18 Globe story, “Vineyard buzzes less for Obamas’ second visit,” Milton J. Valencia reported on the Oak Bluffs store:
...One barometer of the plunge in excitement has been the sale of Obama-themed T-shirts, which designers had been banking on after the craze of last year. Clothing labeled with the president’s name sold by the thousands, helping to salvage a tough economic year for the island.
But this year’s T-shirt sales are much less brisk, merchants say.
“Last year, Obama gave you goose bumps, but I don’t think you’re going to see that this year,’’ said Alex McCluskey, co-owner of the Locker Room, who sold more than 4,000 “I vacationed with Obama’’ T-shirts last year. But so far this year, he said, his hot item is T-shirts of former President Bush asking, “Miss me yet?’’...​

Why do you think Owe Bama goes to Martha's Vinyard so much? He's trying to increase the sales of his T-shirts.

In an August 18 Globe story, “Vineyard buzzes less for Obamas’ second visit,” Milton J. Valencia reported on the Oak Bluffs store:
...One barometer of the plunge in excitement has been the sale of Obama-themed T-shirts, which designers had been banking on after the craze of last year. Clothing labeled with the president’s name sold by the thousands, helping to salvage a tough economic year for the island.
But this year’s T-shirt sales are much less brisk, merchants say.
“Last year, Obama gave you goose bumps, but I don’t think you’re going to see that this year,’’ said Alex McCluskey, co-owner of the Locker Room, who sold more than 4,000 “I vacationed with Obama’’ T-shirts last year. But so far this year, he said, his hot item is T-shirts of former President Bush asking, “Miss me yet?’’...​

Wanna know why the retarded chimp known as Curious George Bush Jr. sold so many t-shirts?

Same reason that Palin sold so many books, the idiot right was buying them up left and right, and then giving them away at GOP rallies.

Wonder if it's because they're gonna do a car wash and use Bush Jr.'s t-shirts as rags?

But this year’s T-shirt sales are much less brisk, merchants say.​

“Last year, Obama gave you goose bumps, but I don’t think you’re going to see that this year,’’ said Alex McCluskey, co-owner of the Locker Room, who sold more than 4,000 “I vacationed with Obama’’ T-shirts last year. But so far this year, he said, his hot item is T-shirts of former President Bush asking, “Miss me yet?’’...

Wanna know why the retarded chimp known as Curious George Bush Jr. sold so many t-shirts?

Same reason that Palin sold so many books, the idiot right was buying them up left and right, and then giving them away at GOP rallies.

Wonder if it's because they're gonna do a car wash and use Bush Jr.'s t-shirts as rags?

OH! Hear that sour sound?

That's the sour grapes the left is eating, now that their "messiah" is tanking in the polls.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think many of these people dont understand how these shirts get altered after the purchase

Who would want Bush back?

Oh yeah.. forget I asked.

Well considering unemployment never got above 6% with Bush and look at where it is now, I think a LOT of people would like Bush back!

miss_me_yet.jpg

Yeah let's get another failed neo-con back in the White House.

Thanks for proving you're nothing but a tool. Who else would you want there? Palin? Please.. :lol:

Why do you think Owe Bama goes to Martha's Vinyard so much? He's trying to increase the sales of his T-shirts.

Well that and he is trying to start threads about him taking vacations. This is why bush took more vacations than any other president in history.

Just saying.

Well considering unemployment never got above 6% with Bush and look at where it is now, I think a LOT of people would like Bush back!

miss_me_yet.jpg

wrong

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

2009 Jan.7.7

I'm going by YEAR, not by month.

Where can I find the unemployment rate for previous years?

And as you can see Bush never went above 6%.

But let's take it your way, by month. Let's do it your way. :tongue:

All that proves is things were still WAY BETTER UNDER BUSH than now under Obama.

Like month to month makes Obama's unemployment numbers look rosier?????

LOL!

miss_me_yet.jpg

Yeah let's get another failed neo-con back in the White House.

Thanks for proving you're nothing but a tool. Who else would you want there? Palin? Please.. :lol:

"Neocons?" :eek::eek::eek: "Palin???" :eek::eek::eek::eek: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberals will always tell you who they fear.

As I pointed out, before, to ANYONE WITH A BRAIN THAT WASN'T LED BY THE NOSE BY THE LIBERAL MEDIA . . . . the liberal media and the so called "conservative intelligensia" said the same things about Reagan prior to 1980. THEY WERE ALL PROVED WRONG.

So, funny, the same suspects thought Obama was "brillliant."

But it's pretty funny for liberals to rant about Bush, given Obama's job performance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Any asshole who misses Bush, is just that, an asshole. How can you possibly defend that moron?

Oh and god bless.

Forum List

Back