On listening to Fox on my car radio

They interviewed Donny Jnr the other day. Asked him all sorts of easy questions.

They allowed him to trash Mr Mueller at will.

What they didnt ask him was any questions about the Trump campaign paying off a hooker.

FFS its the only question that needed to be asked.

Where is the journalistic integrity ?

What has this got to do with thousands of SJW Bedwetting school children walking out in a big joint tantrum?

The BBC has no journalistic integrity, why don't you post a thread about the BBC then we can all bitch about them together, actually not many MSM have journalistic integrity anymore, most is a mix of Propaganda with Tabloid Sensationalism.

Ummmm no. Absolutley not. We still regularly allow Islamic hate preachers and hundreds of Isis Jihadis in. We have hate preachers in our mosques and we allow them to preach the kind of misogyny that results in so many men of Pakistani heritage to rape white teenage girls and then then gvmnt, police and social services cover it up - for decades!
As always, YOU are the liar here, not Fox and not Hopkins - you are so regularly exposed for lying about the U.K. you must be retarded to continue doing it!

Ive posted a list of people who have been prevented from entering. Fox were saying thatt hey were all allowed in. They were lying.

Why dont you put up a list of those who were allowed in, and shouldnt have been, and then we can discuss it. The banning is not necessarily a permanent thing either.

I see that Mike Tyson was banned at one point but I was taken to a dinner a few years back where he was a guest speaker. So it isnt absolute. Obviously the govt decided he was no longer a threat to the UK.

So who is telling lies babe ?
Carlson was keen to make the point that this piece of trash was banned but hate preachers arent.
Hopkins was ushered on to agree with him.

We regularly allow hate preachers in, along with SA princes - the home of extremist Islam and the purveyors of same all around the globe, and of course we have and are allowing back Isis Jihadis - do you think they are preaching love?
Our home grown Hate Preachers encourage the hatred of white girls who are then drugged, gan raped, set on fire, beaten and trafficked by their congregants.
Hopkins and whatever his name is are right. YOU are liar, as you ALWAYS are when the topic involves Islam.
I suggest you listen to much more Fox and Hopkins, you might learn something! Lol.

Oh, and don’t call me ‘babe’, you creepy misgogynistic twatt.
Links ?

And also.

5 posts deleted for personal attacks.

Keep it at least somewhat civil, please

You’ve been provided with all these links over and over again and you’ve either ignored them, deflected or out right lied, so now you can go find them yourself.
You don’t know what civil is, Tammy, so I suggest you look that up too.
Oh look, another white wing puke that thinks calling someone a female is an insult. We don't see THAT every day!

Wait, yes we do.

Huh? I thought that is the Leftist Maniacs who are offended because of you know the 56 Genders horsecrap :rolleyes-41:

They interviewed Donny Jnr the other day. Asked him all sorts of easy questions.

What they didnt ask him was any questions about the Trump campaign paying off a hooker.

Junior didn't speak to his dad for some time, because of the way he treated his mother. Guess power and money work on all Trumps.

Good solid parents would step up and prevent their kids from the walkout. No school forced any kid to walk. I blame the parents solely. I went to a private catholic school some 60 years ago. My parents prohibited me from attending religion classes. So I had an extra study hall. Best move they ever made. Its their job not a religious schools job to teach me religion. Same goes for guns.

Listening to fox is as nauseating as listening to MSNBC....neither is supportive of average workers.

What has this got to do with thousands of SJW Bedwetting school children walking out in a big joint tantrum?

The BBC has no journalistic integrity, why don't you post a thread about the BBC then we can all bitch about them together, actually not many MSM have journalistic integrity anymore, most is a mix of Propaganda with Tabloid Sensationalism.
The thread is about Fox dumbo.

Why are you listening to Fox if you hate Fox?

Why are you listening to Fox if you hate Fox?
Same reason he adores Pink News? So he can find new lies to peddle? In this case the kids being organised by lefties to demonstrate is a lie and they are being unfairly targeted, oh and the U.K. letting in Islamist hate preachers et al is a lie. His thread is all over the place and none of what he refers to Fox lying about is actually true, as usual. Lol.

Forum List

Back