On-line dating

Your story is what i've been hearing a lot. A few of my friends met some decent people they remained friends with, later. Even though I don't really think there is anything wrong with it, I'm not really thinking about trying it. I was just curious about what others thought of it.

My friend Cindy has been dating the FIRST guy she met on Yahoo (she's the one that talked me into it btw) for 2 and a half years now.

It's just like anything else. You go with your instinct.

Your story is what i've been hearing a lot. A few of my friends met some decent people they remained friends with, later. Even though I don't really think there is anything wrong with it, I'm not really thinking about trying it. I was just curious about what others thought of it.

I haven't used an online dating service.
I just flirt with random women I meet on political message boards.
Sometimes I get a virtual slap upside the head for that.

You go with what works for you. :lol:

You go with what works for you. :lol:

Note that I said "sometimes".

I've never experienced online dating but talking to others that have -- they say watch out because people lie about their age, exaggerate about their height, and lowball on their weight. Now isn't that a nice way to start a relationship.

I've been the victim of this before. It's not pretty.

I've never experienced online dating but talking to others that have -- they say watch out because people lie about their age, exaggerate about their height, and lowball on their weight. Now isn't that a nice way to start a relationship.

I've been the victim of this before. It's not pretty.

What, the girls? :lol:

What I wonder about those who lie about their looks, weight and such, why?

Do they think the other person isn't going to notice when they finally meet? :cuckoo:

I have a guy who works for me who met his wife on a chat room like this one. They met and five months later, they married.

This is a chat room? :confused:

If you mean message board, yeah, I met my ex fiancee on our local message board.

{and look how well THAT turned out! :lol: }

Forum List

Back