On Leno, Obama Admits He Can't Do Math Above 7th Grade Level

Apparently not many cons understand math either, as they keep voting for men who believe in trickle down economics.

A lot more than a communist that believes in mounting tens of trillions of dollars worth of debt. :badgrin:
Like Bush, Jr. did. Cons always increase the debt and then complain about it when a Democratic president is elected.

Last edited:
I wonder how good the conservative contingent here happens to be in math? Seventh graders already have a good grasp of the basics of algebra and are proficient in arithmetic which is all it takes to make up a basic household budget, are they finally admitting that there is a difference between personal finances and the unfathomable complexity of the federal budget?

On Leno, Obama Admits He Can't Do Math Above 7th Grade Level
fox nation ^ | 10/25/2012 | fox nation

On Leno, Obama Admits He Can't Do Math Above 7th Grade Level ... Yeah, We Know - President Obama - Fox Nation

JAY LENO: When you help your daughters with their homework, is there a subject you struggle with? PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, the math stuff I was fine with up until 7th grade. But Malia is now a freshman in High School and I'm pretty lost. It's tough. Fortunately, they are great students on their own. And if something doesn't work I'll call over to the Department of Energy to see if they have a physicist to come over!

lol:badgrin: This is no genius! For someone that was supposedly top of his class. O'shitt!

And we wonder how "Obama Math" got us into the mess we are in now.

The D-bag-n-Chief has already proven to be an inept moron that is totally incompetent.

are they finally admitting that there is a difference between personal finances and the unfathomable complexity of the federal budget?

What a bizarre argument. So Obama can't handle simple math, he can only handle "unfathomable complexity." Seriously? You believe that?

Forum List

Back