On issue of gays in military,P...Congress...

Not a NCO in your brigade or barracks, internal investigaters do it. In my day and in my branch, they were called NIS. At this point, all it takes is an jilted x to out you and your bounced. That is just wrong.

I recommend anyone who wants to find out just how much of a liar Ollie is, read "Conduct Unbecoming" or else google the USS Iowa explosion. The NIS was on such pressure to witch hunt, they destroyed the reputation of straight sailors in order to put the blame on homosexuality. Eventually, the Navy was so embarassed by the NIS's conduct...they changed it's name to NCIS. Same group, same idiots, different name.

Also...google USS Norton Sound witchhunt..and how the NIS went about collecting names of female sailors to interrogate by passing a list of female sailors around to the male sailors to have them check off who they thought was gay (funny how it was the black female sailors)

If you were in truth an Officer in the US Military you would know that you do not attack the integrity of an NCO. Fuck you very much and for your liar comment please join those privilaged few on my ignored list.

And and I would say that "if" you were an NCO, you would know you do not attack the integrity of an Officer. Most Chiefs I know are honorable men and women and I am proud to have served with them. Some are just E-7s....you are coming across as nothing more than an E-7. A cowardly E-7 too who apparently cannot stand a little heat. What kind of military member could you have been, then?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back