On issue of gays in military,P...Congress...

Many conservative Republicans wanted the ban lifted decades ago.
Man, times have changed.
The TV evangelists did not run the party then.

Man, times have changed.

i dont agree.....we dont need little girlies defending us in the military:eek::cuckoo:

Man, times have changed.

i dont agree.....we dont need little girlies defending us in the military:eek::cuckoo:

Then, that explains why you haven't volunteered.

But as for the rest of us...gays have served with distinction and bravery since this Republic was founded. Sometimes I wonder why we would bother...but we do. I guess we love this country more than we dislike how we are treated by the people in this country.

many conservative republicans wanted the ban lifted decades ago.
Man, times have changed.
The tv evangelists did not run the party then.

and to think that "little girlies" have been defending us for decades now... And they have more balls than you to actually step up.

i think growing balls would be kind of diffacalt since iam female veryyyy straight....

and to think that "little girlies" have been defending us for decades now... And they have more balls than you to actually step up.

i think growing balls would be kind of diffacalt since iam female veryyyy straight....

That's great... however the point still stands.

I guess with your argument you are also against females serving in the military as well?

Being someone who has never served.. what makes you think you even rate an opinion on the subject?

At least the fags in the military know how to spell "difficult."

I guess with your argument you are also against females serving in the military as well?

Being someone who has never served.. what makes you think you even rate an opinion on the subject?

alot of people mis spell on here jerk off!!!!who cares!!!! and it dont matter if i did or not i knew ones who did.and that makes me then think your a fag .do you where dresses?.just for your info.no one likes things that are un natural...:tomato::funnyface:

alot of people mis spell on here jerk off!!!!who cares!!!! and it dont matter if i did or not i knew ones who did.and that makes me then think your a fag .do you where dresses?.just for your info.no one likes things that are un natural...:tomato::funnyface:
Syntax, spelling, grammar and a point are natural and you should fear them!

I love language and pity those who misuse it to make bigoted points.

:disagree::talktothehand:

You want to have gays serving openly in the Military? Sign up and go live with them. There will be many who will not serve with them.

You think for a minute that you can make this drastic change in the middle of a 2 front war?

Should the entire military just do away with sex completely? Just one shower room for all?

Come on lets hear some ideas?

Isn't a gay man showering with another gay man the same as a hetro man showering with a woman?

So should we only allow one gay per unit?

We need some answers here, how is this supposed to work?

Or do we simply force straight males to accept it?

Sorry but gays serving openly in the US Military will cause way too many problems.

And don't pretend you don't know what those problems are, or could be.

Hmmm. I don't even think the Army would take you.

You want to have gays serving openly in the Military? Sign up and go live with them. There will be many who will not serve with them.

You think for a minute that you can make this drastic change in the middle of a 2 front war?

Should the entire military just do away with sex completely? Just one shower room for all?

Isn't a gay man showering with another gay man the same as a hetro man showering with a woman?

Sorry but gays serving openly in the US Military will cause way too many problems.

Why should this be any different than any other "war" in American history where the Military relaxed their "straight" standards because they needed us...then kicked us to the curb once the need was gone?

:disagree::talktothehand:
Well played. Emoticons beat forming original thoughts, don't they?

Why should this be any different than any other "war" in American history where the Military relaxed their "straight" standards because they needed us...then kicked us to the curb once the need was gone?

So you don't have any answers.
And when were gays serving openly in the US armed forces? Add that to the list of questions.

Hmmm. I don't even think the Army would take you.
nor would i even think of joining!!!!hey idiot i new some one who was in the NAVY and when a fag was discovered guess where they got kicked ???.. nope you didnt guess it right ha!! you thought i was going to say there ass didnt you?.nope it was a well known fact back in them days they got kicked off the ship .in the middle of the ocean ...thats what they did.

Well, it was a chance for her to spell "disagree" correctly

no dip lip!!! i can spell just fine. every one has a slip of the fingers

Many whites refused to serve with blacks in 1948.

The gays are already there...and most officers know it. It means that roughly 70,000 soldiers will no longer be distracted by the continual fear of being outed.

Are you suggesting that an American soldier, trained to kill with extreme prejudice, cannot control himself in the showers?

And this is a problem how? Are US soldiers that unprofessional?

If a soldier cannot professionally handle himself in the showers, how the fuck is he going to survive a warzone? Further, since when did the Drill Sergeant care about your personal feelings?

The gays serving openly in the Israeli military have caused no problems, as the IDF remains one of the most effective militaries in the world.

Many whites refused to serve with blacks in 1948.

The gays are already there...and most officers know it. It means that roughly 70,000 soldiers will no longer be distracted by the continual fear of being outed.

Are you suggesting that an American soldier, trained to kill with extreme prejudice, cannot control himself in the showers?

And this is a problem how? Are US soldiers that unprofessional?

If a soldier cannot professionally handle himself in the showers, how the fuck is he going to survive a warzone? Further, since when did the Drill Sergeant care about your personal feelings?

The gays serving openly in the Israeli military have caused no problems, as the IDF remains one of the most effective militaries in the world.

Please do not confuse race with behavior.

Really 70.000? And you know this how? And how do most officers know this? Crystal balls?

Never said anything about controlling oneself. But how many females would volunteer to shower with strange men? Are we not talking about the same thing?

So you don't see a problem with a solder( who was taught his entire life that homosexuality is wrong and immoral) being forced to live with a gay person? Check their feelings and beliefs are important, not anyone elses...

And what's this Drill Sergeant Shit. You only have Drill Sergeants in Training, then you go to the real world and deal with real people not someone performing an act. yes Drill Sergeants are not really that mean assed picture you have in your mind. The are real people.

This isn't Israel.

Please do not confuse race with behavior.
Please do not confuse behavior for genetics.

Really 70.000?
65k, according to pentagon data.

And how do most officers know this? Crystal balls?
Because its pretty fucking obvious to anyone who's paying attention. From what I understand, there are very few secrets between soldiers stuck together on the front lines.

Never said anything about controlling oneself. But how many females would volunteer to shower with strange men? Are we not talking about the same thing?
Given that there are 65,000 gays in the military who have volunteered, this isn't an issue.

So you don't see a problem with a solder( who was taught his entire life that homosexuality is wrong and immoral) being forced to live with a gay person?
It's part of the job. Don't like it, don't sign up. There are plenty of people who have been taught that killing is wrong...I don't see the US Military bending-over-backwards to accommodate lifelong hippies.

Check their feelings and beliefs are important, not anyone elses...
Soldiers follow orders.

And what's this Drill Sergeant Shit. You only have Drill Sergeants in Training, then you go to the real world and deal with real people not someone performing an act.
Again, since when did the US Military give a fuck about your individual beliefs? You obey ROE and follow orders.

Drill Sergeants are not really that mean assed picture you have in your mind. The are real people.
I've lived with Marine Drill Instructors, thank you.

This isn't Israel.
So we agree that this isn't about "effectiveness" or "cohesion," but tolerating bigotry.

Forum List

Back