on her worst day, Secretary Clinton would have been a better president than Trump on his best day!!!

No question HIllary would have made a better President than Trump

Most Americans agree

If you disagree with the Left, they just call you racist, and sexist. Getting old, and most people now see through it, so not a good long term strategy.

Hope the DNC approves of her running in 2020.

I'd love to see Trump mop the floor with her stupid ass yet again.

Why do you hate her. trump and pigpence are the scum of the earth, but you love them. Why? She's got an excellent record of service to the U.S., yet somehow she is worse than the absolute filth that are now sitting in the offices of the president and vice president. I don't understand it.

Why do you hate her. trump and pigpence are the scum of the earth, but you love them. Why? She's got an excellent record of service to the U.S., yet somehow she is worse than the absolute filth that are now sitting in the offices of the president and vice president. I don't understand it.

Oh I don't hate her. She's not worth hating.

She's a lousy candidate and I sure don't want her in the WH running the country.

Oh and for filth Trump is doing a damned fine job.

I don't understand how anyone could think the lowest UE since 69 and a great economy are bad.

You obviously do.

run again, Secretary Clinton. we're all behind you. you should be QUEEN of america like in england!
73056C93-4F18-452A-90DD-00FE16FDB8D1.jpeg

Oh I don't hate her. She's not worth hating.

She's a lousy candidate and I sure don't want her in the WH running the country.

Oh and for filth Trump is doing a damned fine job.

I don't understand how anyone could think the lowest UE since 69 and a great economy are bad.

You obviously do.

There is a lot more to this than unemployment. Why is having two sex pigs running the country better? The orange whore and the "it" thing from Indiana are surely far below what Americans deserve. They give further meaning to the phrase "white trash." They respect no one and none of the traditions and procedures of this country. Never in my life did I ever expect to see such low-quality people in positions of power. They are a disgrace to the nation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back