On "Hannity" Tonight, A One Hour Interview With Donald Rumsfeld

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
I hope this is in the right area.

This interview will be about the war in Iraq after 9/11 and promoting his new book, but of course. :)

That POS SOB is on his LIE tour. Spin-Blame baby...spin-blame!

I saw part of Rummy's Diane Sawyer interview.
he is full of crap and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for his actions.

Yep he is on a free or paid book promotion tour.
I wonder how many fools will buy his book?

Just saw a clip of his Sawyer interview, attempting to drag not only Condi, who's already in the mud actually, but Colin Powell down into the mud with him.

What a guttersnipe!

Hope he gets grilled on his comment that Saddam was an "immediate threat" to the U.S. That was one of the biggest pieces of BS ever in defense of the Iraq War.

Just saw a clip of his Sawyer interview, attempting to drag not only Condi, who's already in the mud actually, but Colin Powell down into the mud with him.

What a guttersnipe!

not to mention his lying about who/when the first mention of saddam was made.

sucks that the notes from 4 hours after 9/11 were saved. oops...

typical donald "it's everyone else's fault" rumsfeld.

spaz.jpg

Do I see an inconsistency of morals?
How many of our troops died or became permanently handicapped (physically & mentally) because Rumsfeld refused to listen to the generals regarding how many troops were needed for the invasion?
Saddam's munitions dumps were basically unguarded giving insurgents plenty of time to get the materials for car bombs and roadside bombs. And that's just for starters how this man fucked up.

poor old libtarts,, creaming in der drawers.

Yeah Willow, you're such a goose-stepper that you could care less the human sacrifice that Rumsfeld actions and lack of action caused.
Oh by the way, as you're a righty,,,it's going to cost this country 100's of billions of dollars to take care of the physical and mental causalities rehab/treatment due to Rumsfeld's stubbornness and ego.. Does that bother you? I bet not.

I saw part of Rummy's Diane Sawyer interview.
he is full of crap and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for his actions.

Yep he is on a free or paid book promotion tour.
I wonder how many fools will buy his book?

I don't know how many people will want to read this part of history, but I am guessing, millions. It speaks well of Rumsfeld that all proceeds will go to our troops, their families and our wounded warriors. A decent and patriotic, imperfect American.

Forum List

Back