On Grover Norquist

so is Soros....

And that minimizes the danger Grover poses to America?
This thread was about Grover.

The thread is about Grover Norquist. As is the usual case any thread which challenges their dogma is rapidly filled by the echo chamber with silly comments, efforts to divert attention from any substantive debate. Sad isn't it?

HAHAHAHA!! I find it hilarious everytime I see someone bring up Soros. That tells me they are a Beck watcher and there is no way for us to communicate since Beck is a conspiracy starter. And while I do understand your sadness about it, on the other hand, it's also pretty funny.

Norquist might be an idiot, but I can hold up plenty of idiot liberals as examples of why everyone should be a conservative. You would definitely be on the list.

Yep however Grover is an idiot with extreme power.

So is Barney Frank.

"...but I can hold up plenty of idiot liberals as examples of why everyone should be a conservative. You would definitely be on the list", in re of this comment I previously asked you to list those ideas and opinons I hold which would cause anyone to become a conservative. If you make a blanket statement Windbag it would be honorable to offer evidence of the truth of your assertion. Please do so.

The thread is about Grover Norquist. As is the usual case any thread which challenges their dogma is rapidly filled by the echo chamber with silly comments, efforts to divert attention from any substantive debate. Sad isn't it?

HAHAHAHA!! I find it hilarious everytime I see someone bring up Soros. That tells me they are a Beck watcher and there is no way for us to communicate since Beck is a conspiracy starter. And while I do understand your sadness about it, on the other hand, it's also pretty funny.

Beck is the only person who's ever spoken or written about Soros?

You really want to go with that? :lol:

Yep next stage push it to the absurd in an attempt to invalidate...

This is a damn oft repeated boring song on here.

What has Grover Norquist done to deserve the Two Minute Hate?

Considering the person who started this thread, my guess is it's because Norquist has been active in building bridges between various ethnic and religious minorities and the free-market community, and he represents conservative gays, lesbians, transgendered people, and their allies. That's just too much for Wry to take.

Grover will get you when you sleep...

osqpzd.gif

Desperate to divert the thread to be about Soros?

It's the faux conservatives way. When challenged with ideas for which they haven't been prepared with a talking point, their fall back position seems to be nonsense.

whoops, time to check in with Moonbat.......

WHY DO YOU SAY "SOROS"!!!!!!!!? I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH FASCISM!!!!!!!!? WE'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE, IN 2001 IN BAGHDAD, WHEN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT WETLANDS WERE INTIMIDATED BY TALK RADIO! AS A SERBIAN FEMINIST, I AM MALODOROUS!!!!!!! IT'S CLEAR TO ME, CURIOUS GEORGE CAUSED KATRINA BY ENSNARING THE BISEXUAL MINORITIES IN SWEDEN!!!!!!! SINCE 1971, 58,230 PRO-CHOICE VETERANS HAVE BEEN CHEATED!!!!!!!!

The timely aspect here is this week when Tom Coburn, a conservative's conservative,

basically told Grover Norquist to go fuck himself.

True. But a few briefly brave Republicans challenged Limbaugh in the past, only to recant and kiss his ass the next day.
Coburn may have challenged Norquist to achieve a bit of cover for his connection to the Ensign affair.

so is Soros....

fuck you and your dam echo Chamber.....all we hear out of you is that fucking San Francisco Echo Chamber......in every one of your Posts......people like you Wry is the reason this State has gone down the tubes.....THANKS A FUCKING LOT......now go put your fucking Crocks on and go to Starbucks and have a Latte....and if you get the chance....leave the fucking State.....go to Idaho or someplace like that.....im sure they would be glad to see a Rube dressed like you up there.....

fuck you and your dam echo Chamber.....all we hear out of you is that fucking San Francisco Echo Chamber......in every one of your Posts......people like you Wry is the reason this State has gone down the tubes.....THANKS A FUCKING LOT......now go put your fucking Crocks on and go to Starbucks and have a Latte....and if you get the chance....leave the fucking State.....go to Idaho or someplace like that.....im sure they would be glad to see a Rube dressed like you up there.....

I'll be going to Sun Valley later this year. By then you might have sobered up a bit.

Yep Wry now another one is trying to minimize Grovers impact by mentioning a Dem.

and how many times US have you varied from the main topic of a thread by mentioning someone else in that thread?......are you sucking Wrys Twat tonight?.....or is it the other way around?....

looks like Mrs Dean is here tonight....

Yep however Grover is an idiot with extreme power.

So is Barney Frank.

"...but I can hold up plenty of idiot liberals as examples of why everyone should be a conservative. You would definitely be on the list", in re of this comment I previously asked you to list those ideas and opinons I hold which would cause anyone to become a conservative. If you make a blanket statement Windbag it would be honorable to offer evidence of the truth of your assertion. Please do so.

If you did I missed that post. The one single idea you have that proves to me that I do not want to be a liberal is your idea that everyone who is a conservative is an idiot. I prefer to believe that everyone, even you, has enough intelligence and honesty to see that the world the way it really is.

I'll be going to Sun Valley later this year. By then you might have sobered up a bit.

stay there.... do the State a favor.....oh and take your dam Crocks with you.....

So is Barney Frank.

If you did I missed that post. The one single idea you have that proves to me that I do not want to be a liberal is your idea that everyone who is a conservative is an idiot. I prefer to believe that everyone, even you, has enough intelligence and honesty to see that the world the way it really is.

The 'conservatives' I have called idiots are ill informed willfully ignorant and never post anything which suggests they are bright. So, idiot works when they piss me off.
You never noticed the ' ' marks? Many times I characterize them as faux conservatives or use the single quotes to characterize those who identify themselves as conservatives. For the most part they are parrots and echo the same unproven axioms held as immutable truth by the new right.

Forum List

Back