On gay rights, Republican/conservatives have three distinct and separate positions

On gay rights, Republican/conservatives have three distinct and separate positions

Your world must be so neat and tidy with the way you place people in such little boxes.

Republicans only use "TWO" boxes.

"Good" and "Evil". That's it.

They see everything in black and white.

Right and wrong.

They are "binary" people.

1's and 0's.

You are either 100% right or 100% wrong. No room for negotiation or compromise.

Your world must be so neat and tidy with the way you place people in such little boxes.

Right and wrong.

1's and 0's.

That is only your myopic opinion.

Right and wrong.

1's and 0's.

And this is BAD how? Rascist BOY?

Right and wrong.

1's and 0's.

That is only your myopic opinion.

Don't answer a RASCIST. rdean deserves NO ANSWERS. He can go SPIT.

The Iraq/al-Qaida connection hasn't gone away. - By Edward Jay Epstein - Slate Magazine
That took all of 10 seconds to generate with Google. Surely you have that much imagination??

DID YOU FUCKING BOTHER TO READ YOUR OPINION PIECE?

suggested
might be
the BIS lost track
which presumably he then passed on to the FBI
tentatively identified
the BIS assumed he had used a false identity
A U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity
the period when he was supposed to be in Prague

"The records revealed that Atta was in Virginia Beach during the time he supposedly met the Iraqi in Prague"

All these reports attributed to the FBI were, as it turns out, erroneous.

It is possible that Atta traveled under an unknown alias

But just because Atta could have been in Prague did not mean that he met al-Ani there on April 8, 2001. Eyewitness identification can often be mistaken.

Without those missing pieces—including cell phone logs, credit card charges, and interrogation records in the FBI's possession—the jigsaw puzzle remains incomplete.

Let me explain something to you. The entire reason Bin Laden attacked the US was because he was angry. The reason?

When Saddam invaded Kuwait, Bin Laden wanted to put together a coalition of military from Arab states to drive him out. Instead, the Arab states looked to the US. This infuriated Bin Laden. Remember, Bin Laden sees himself as a "cleric" for hard right Islam. He was angry that "infidels" would come to Arab holy lands and kill Arabs. That is the ENTIRE reason he attacked the US. This isn't "rumored" or "suggested". Bin Laden, following the rules of Islamic Jihad, TOLD US WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO AND WHY!

Bin Laden wanted to put together a coalition of Arabs to drive Saddam out of Kuwait and Republicans are going to "CLAIM" they were "FRIENDS"? Could you suggest anything more lame?

Worse, Saddam killed members of his own family to stay in power. His government was a secular government yet, according to Republicans, he was "FRIENDS" with a power mad cleric WHO WANTED TO ATTACK HIM?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Do you see what I mean about a "parallel universe" and "imagination"?

And you guys wonder why I ridicule Republicans???????

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE FOR BELIEVING NONSENSE!!!!!!

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

It's very possible that Obama could have gone after Bush for War Crimes and lying. But he told us that he just wanted to put it all behind us and get on with "living". I believe the majority of the American people believe he got it right. But because he chose NOT to go after Bush, doesn't mean Bush didn't lie. Bush got lucky.

Uh-uh...What the FUCK is WRONG with YOU? And WHY didn't Clinton meet the challange and leave it to BUSH?

Your Answer? Rascist BOY

Uh, Clinton passed on the intelligence to Bush?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM]YouTube - Condoleezza Rice asserts 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack' wasn't a warning. thumpandwhip.com[/ame]

DID YOU FUCKING BOTHER TO READ YOUR OPINION PIECE?

suggested
might be
the BIS lost track
which presumably he then passed on to the FBI
tentatively identified
the BIS assumed he had used a false identity
A U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity
the period when he was supposed to be in Prague

"The records revealed that Atta was in Virginia Beach during the time he supposedly met the Iraqi in Prague"

All these reports attributed to the FBI were, as it turns out, erroneous.

It is possible that Atta traveled under an unknown alias

But just because Atta could have been in Prague did not mean that he met al-Ani there on April 8, 2001. Eyewitness identification can often be mistaken.

Without those missing pieces—including cell phone logs, credit card charges, and interrogation records in the FBI's possession—the jigsaw puzzle remains incomplete.

Let me explain something to you. The entire reason Bin Laden attacked the US was because he was angry. The reason?

When Saddam invaded Kuwait, Bin Laden wanted to put together a coalition of military from Arab states to drive him out. Instead, the Arab states looked to the US. This infuriated Bin Laden. Remember, Bin Laden sees himself as a "cleric" for hard right Islam. He was angry that "infidels" would come to Arab holy lands and kill Arabs. That is the ENTIRE reason he attacked the US. This isn't "rumored" or "suggested". Bin Laden, following the rules of Islamic Jihad, TOLD US WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO AND WHY!

Bin Laden wanted to put together a coalition of Arabs to drive Saddam out of Kuwait and Republicans are going to "CLAIM" they were "FRIENDS"? Could you suggest anything more lame?

Worse, Saddam killed members of his own family to stay in power. His government was a secular government yet, according to Republicans, he was "FRIENDS" with a power mad cleric WHO WANTED TO ATTACK HIM?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Do you see what I mean about a "parallel universe" and "imagination"?

And you guys wonder why I ridicule Republicans???????

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE FOR BELIEVING NONSENSE!!!!!!

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

It's very possible that Obama could have gone after Bush for War Crimes and lying. But he told us that he just wanted to put it all behind us and get on with "living". I believe the majority of the American people believe he got it right. But because he chose NOT to go after Bush, doesn't mean Bush didn't lie. Bush got lucky.

Uh-uh...What the FUCK is WRONG with YOU? And WHY didn't Clinton meet the challange and leave it to BUSH?

Your Answer? Rascist BOY

Uh, Clinton passed on the intelligence to Bush?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM"]YouTube - Condoleezza Rice asserts 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack' wasn't a warning. thumpandwhip.com[/ame]

*I* Never agreed to these terms nor admitted to such. Deflect on you Rascist Mother Fucker.

Yeah rdean...I'm gonna DAMGE YOU but GOOD you Rascist Mother Fucker.

Don't cry. It's unbecoming someone of your age. Bear the truth with "determination" and learn from it. Crying and ranting won't change what happened.
crybaby.gif

Keep going Rascist.

The entire premise of your ill-conceived thread is suspect.

Rascist idiot.

You have YET to show what RIGHTS GAYS haven't that th rest of America HAS. There's an impoertant element LOST in your MIX...

And yet you scream like the PUSSY that you are.

Your thread is SHIT.

*As are YOU*.

Deal with it Rascist BOY.

Keep going Rascist.

Rascist idiot.

You have YET to show what RIGHTS GAYS haven't that th rest of America HAS. There's an impoertant element LOST in your MIX...

Your thread is SHIT.

*As are YOU*.

Marriage Rights and Benefits
Some of these vary from state to state, but the list typically includes:
Tax Benefits
Filing joint income tax returns with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
Creating a "family partnership" under federal tax laws, which allows you to divide business income among family members.
Estate Planning Benefits
Inheriting a share of your spouse's estate.
Receiving an exemption from both estate taxes and gift taxes for all property you give or leave to your spouse.
Creating life estate trusts that are restricted to married couples, including QTIP trusts, QDOT trusts, and marital deduction trusts.
Obtaining priority if a conservator needs to be appointed for your spouse -- that is, someone to make financial and/or medical decisions on your spouse's behalf.
Government Benefits
Receiving Social Security, Medicare, and disability benefits for spouses.
Receiving veterans' and military benefits for spouses, such as those for education, medical care, or special loans.
Receiving public assistance benefits.
Employment Benefits
Obtaining insurance benefits through a spouse's employer.
Taking family leave to care for your spouse during an illness.
Receiving wages, workers' compensation, and retirement plan benefits for a deceased spouse.
Taking bereavement leave if your spouse or one of your spouse's close relatives dies.
Medical Benefits
Visiting your spouse in a hospital intensive care unit or during restricted visiting hours in other parts of a medical facility.
Making medical decisions for your spouse if he or she becomes incapacitated and unable to express wishes for treatment.
Death Benefits
Consenting to after-death examinations and procedures.
Making burial or other final arrangements.
Family Benefits
Filing for stepparent or joint adoption.
Applying for joint foster care rights.
Receiving equitable division of property if you divorce.
Receiving spousal or child support, child custody, and visitation if you divorce.
Housing Benefits
Living in neighborhoods zoned for "families only."
Automatically renewing leases signed by your spouse.
Consumer Benefits
Receiving family rates for health, homeowners', auto, and other types of insurance.
Receiving tuition discounts and permission to use school facilities.
Other consumer discounts and incentives offered only to married couples or families.
Other Legal Benefits and Protections
Suing a third person for wrongful death of your spouse and loss of consortium (loss of intimacy).
Suing a third person for offenses that interfere with the success of your marriage, such as alienation of affection and criminal conversation (these laws are available in only a few states).
Claiming the marital communications privilege, which means a court can't force you to disclose the contents of confidential communications between you and your spouse during your marriage.
Receiving crime victims' recovery benefits if your spouse is the victim of a crime.
Obtaining immigration and residency benefits for noncitizen spouse.
Visiting rights in jails and other places where visitors are restricted to immediate family.

-----------------------------

You sir, are a "pea" brain.

Keep going Rascist.

Rascist idiot.

Your thread is SHIT.

*As are YOU*.

Marriage Rights and Benefits
Some of these vary from state to state, but the list typically includes:
Tax Benefits
Filing joint income tax returns with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
Creating a "family partnership" under federal tax laws, which allows you to divide business income among family members.
Estate Planning Benefits
Inheriting a share of your spouse's estate.
Receiving an exemption from both estate taxes and gift taxes for all property you give or leave to your spouse.
Creating life estate trusts that are restricted to married couples, including QTIP trusts, QDOT trusts, and marital deduction trusts.
Obtaining priority if a conservator needs to be appointed for your spouse -- that is, someone to make financial and/or medical decisions on your spouse's behalf.
Government Benefits
Receiving Social Security, Medicare, and disability benefits for spouses.
Receiving veterans' and military benefits for spouses, such as those for education, medical care, or special loans.
Receiving public assistance benefits.
Employment Benefits
Obtaining insurance benefits through a spouse's employer.
Taking family leave to care for your spouse during an illness.
Receiving wages, workers' compensation, and retirement plan benefits for a deceased spouse.
Taking bereavement leave if your spouse or one of your spouse's close relatives dies.
Medical Benefits
Visiting your spouse in a hospital intensive care unit or during restricted visiting hours in other parts of a medical facility.
Making medical decisions for your spouse if he or she becomes incapacitated and unable to express wishes for treatment.
Death Benefits
Consenting to after-death examinations and procedures.
Making burial or other final arrangements.
Family Benefits
Filing for stepparent or joint adoption.
Applying for joint foster care rights.
Receiving equitable division of property if you divorce.
Receiving spousal or child support, child custody, and visitation if you divorce.
Housing Benefits
Living in neighborhoods zoned for "families only."
Automatically renewing leases signed by your spouse.
Consumer Benefits
Receiving family rates for health, homeowners', auto, and other types of insurance.
Receiving tuition discounts and permission to use school facilities.
Other consumer discounts and incentives offered only to married couples or families.
Other Legal Benefits and Protections
Suing a third person for wrongful death of your spouse and loss of consortium (loss of intimacy).
Suing a third person for offenses that interfere with the success of your marriage, such as alienation of affection and criminal conversation (these laws are available in only a few states).
Claiming the marital communications privilege, which means a court can't force you to disclose the contents of confidential communications between you and your spouse during your marriage.
Receiving crime victims' recovery benefits if your spouse is the victim of a crime.
Obtaining immigration and residency benefits for noncitizen spouse.
Visiting rights in jails and other places where visitors are restricted to immediate family.

-----------------------------

You sir, are a "pea" brain.

And where did you get this *LIST*? From the Constitution?

Hardly you fuckin' Rascist piece of SHIT.

Try again.

And gays have every right that straight people do to take advantage of those things.

not...true....at....all

homosexuals do not have the same rights as straight couples. period.

They have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people. Where does it say anywhere that only straight people have these rights? Please quote the passage or law.
I'm straight. I can't go out and marry a guy and get his medical benefits etc. Just like a gay person.
What gays want is "special" rights. And they can't have them.

Right and wrong.

1's and 0's.

and what the fuck are you Dean?.....you use two boxes yourself.....
CONSERVATIVE and REPUBLICAN.....
if you dont agree with me you are in one of those.....
if your not a member of my party you MUST be a Republican....
if you dont agree with me you MUST be a Conservative right winger....
everything is Black and White with you Dean.....YOU are a Binary person with Republicans on the brain.....and you Dean leave no room for negotiation or compromise yourself.....if you dont agree with me....then you are wrong.....but for such a smart fucking guy Dean i love it when someone asks you to prove an accusation....and you cant, you do one of the DEAN BIG 3.....
ignore the question....
dance like Fred Astaire around it....
or never come back to the thread.....but dont feel bad....all those who have their heads shoved up the same ass you do....do the DEAN BIG 3 too...

Right and wrong.

1's and 0's.

And this is BAD how? Rascist BOY?

For you it's not. Thanks, you prove my point.

And gays have every right that straight people do to take advantage of those things.

not...true....at....all

homosexuals do not have the same rights as straight couples. period.

They have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people. Where does it say anywhere that only straight people have these rights? Please quote the passage or law.
I'm straight. I can't go out and marry a guy and get his medical benefits etc. Just like a gay person.
What gays want is "special" rights. And they can't have them.

So you are saying that married people have "special" rights and that's wrong?

Right and wrong.

1's and 0's.

and what the fuck are you Dean?.....you use two boxes yourself.....
CONSERVATIVE and REPUBLICAN.....
if you dont agree with me you are in one of those.....
if your not a member of my party you MUST be a Republican....
if you dont agree with me you MUST be a Conservative right winger....
everything is Black and White with you Dean.....YOU are a Binary person with Republicans on the brain.....and you Dean leave no room for negotiation or compromise yourself.....if you dont agree with me....then you are wrong.....but for such a smart fucking guy Dean i love it when someone asks you to prove an accusation....and you cant, you do one of the DEAN BIG 3.....
ignore the question....
dance like Fred Astaire around it....
or never come back to the thread.....but dont feel bad....all those who have their heads shoved up the same ass you do....do the DEAN BIG 3 too...

When someone has only two possible answers to every question, then they will nearly always be "wrong". And why is that? Because most important questions have complex answers.

Generally, finding a solution includes "compromise" and "negotiation".

The Republican leadership has "demonized" Obama so severely, that their base, for the most part, refuses to accept "compromise" of any type. Many actually believe Obama is the "anti Christ". How can you compromise with the "anti Christ"?

I've always said Democrats are young, old, liberal, conservative, white, black, brown, Asian, men, women, gay, straight, educated and uneducated, religious and atheist. They are. We know it. Everyone knows it.

Republicans are 90% white and mostly Christian. We know it. Everyone knows it.

Democrats have to build coalitions within their party for it to function. Republicans seldom do. It's just the way it is.

Forum List

Back