On gay rights, Republican/conservatives have three distinct and separate positions

WTF are you talking about?
DOMA? THat defined marriage as between one man and one woman. IT doesnt specify whether both parties have to be straight or gay.
And what being white or black has to do with anything is beyond me.

that whooshing sound is the point going over your head.

No. That's the breeze between your ears. Does it hurt being stupid all the time?

not particularly

absolutely false....i'll give just one quick example

DOMA

you need to really look into this, because the rights are not equal, in any way, the argument that you're straight is a logically fallacy....that is like arguing - hey, i'm white, i can marry white girls....see....equal rights....no, its not...and it took loving v. virginia to change that

WTF are you talking about?
DOMA? THat defined marriage as between one man and one woman. IT doesnt specify whether both parties have to be straight or gay.
And what being white or black has to do with anything is beyond me.

that whooshing sound is the point going over your head.
I think the Rabbi imagines Loving vs Virginia is some sort of toss up question about screwing a chick or hitting on her polly pure sister, Virginia.

well at least there are 2 people who are considered Liberals here on this board who have told Rdean to get a life.....Echo Zulu and Barb....maybe if more do this he will start becoming the boards Fred Phelps....and he and his 5-6 minions will start fading away....
You actually thought the original-post was a Phelps-style/anti-Gay-rights position??????

:eek:

do you even know the guy we are commenting on?....me and Cali Girl are not commenting on a post by Rdean....we are commenting on Dean himself.....you can comment on his posts all fucking day long....it wont matter,you get the same answers from him.....maybe after you have been here longer than a month you may pick up on stuff like this....of course you may also be just another one looking to join his little club....i hope you would be more open minded than he is... time will tell....

Last edited:
With the way things have been going, lately (for "conservatives"), it's extremely-critical they sound as-"butch"-as-possible....at least, around their wives.​
aARHGGHHHH!

Will you post like a normal fucking human being!!
I apologize.

I keep forgetting 'Baggers have difficulty with words over-five-letters-long.

It's an honest-mistake.​

I like the way you post. It's inventive and as interesting as the message.

and what the fuck are you Dean?.....you use two boxes yourself.....
CONSERVATIVE and REPUBLICAN.....
if you dont agree with me you are in one of those.....
if your not a member of my party you MUST be a Republican....
if you dont agree with me you MUST be a Conservative right winger....
everything is Black and White with you Dean.....YOU are a Binary person with Republicans on the brain.....and you Dean leave no room for negotiation or compromise yourself.....if you dont agree with me....then you are wrong.....but for such a smart fucking guy Dean i love it when someone asks you to prove an accusation....and you cant, you do one of the DEAN BIG 3.....
ignore the question....
dance like Fred Astaire around it....
or never come back to the thread.....but dont feel bad....all those who have their heads shoved up the same ass you do....do the DEAN BIG 3 too...

The Republican leadership has "demonized" Obama so severely, that their base, for the most part, refuses to accept "compromise" of any type.
I think it started a little-earlier, than that.

After all....what Gawd-fearin', flag-wavin', John-Wayne-fan wants to admit being a LOSER?

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]​

Wow, look at all those white people.

The Republican leadership has "demonized" Obama so severely, that their base, for the most part, refuses to accept "compromise" of any type.
I think it started a little-earlier, than that.

After all....what Gawd-fearin', flag-wavin', John-Wayne-fan wants to admit being a LOSER?

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]​

Wow, look at all those white people.

Wow, look at all those Americans. Racist bastard.

Forum List

Back