On Gay Marriage, Polygamy Arguments, and Likely Outcomes

Well, Charles, I'm guessing you won't be able to balance your co2 emissions...it's not likely that we'll mine you for an oil alternative.

Well, Charles, I'm guessing you won't be able to balance your co2 emissions...it's not likely that we'll mine you for an oil alternative.

Funny you should say that. I was changing my little girls diaper earlier today and thought that I might have just solved the world energy crisis. :eek:

I didn't call you a doofus. Please reread my post.

Though...it's hard to believe this would have been at the bottom of the current events page.

There's an option at the bottom of the page that shows threads of like content regardless the date. It's an easy mistake for a newb to make if he/she doesn't look at the date of the thread.

I just wasn't aware the tease meter level was set so low.:eusa_whistle:

Okay, so I'm a doofus because I'm new, saw the thread on the bottom of the page and didn't read the dates and posted. Thanks for the welcome.

It's part of that zero-defect mentality. No matter what you, you're wrong. Once you come to that realization and accept the inevitable, we all get along just fine.:cool:

I have been living with my partner for 36 years. We have been fighting for the right to marry at least 20 of them. It has happened in a few states but we are not in one of them. Disallowing rights to others does not make us better it makes us less as a human community. My ability to marry does in no way infringe on that of a heterosexual couple.

Forum List

Back