On GAB.AI and now here on usmessageboard too.

Wow so many responses makes me wonder... Anyhow I'm supposed to be on an internet break... I'll be around eventually ... I don't plan on reading the "rules" to{sic} much. I am unsure what "link" rule I may have broken. Maybe I'll try and figure that one out later..
One of the rules say to be able to post in the Hip places here you must be able to distinguish between 'too' 'to' and 'two'

:11_2_1043:

Wow so many responses makes me wonder... Anyhow I'm supposed to be on an internet break... I'll be around eventually ... I don't plan on reading the "rules" to much. I am unsure what "link" rule I may have broken. Maybe I'll try and figure that one out later..
The group here does not read the rules much either. It's why the mods drink so much.
That's why we need more Muslims in charge. They don't drink

hello-and-welcome-to-tos-01.jpg

Wow so many responses makes me wonder... Anyhow I'm supposed to be on an internet break... I'll be around eventually ... I don't plan on reading the "rules" to much. I am unsure what "link" rule I may have broken. Maybe I'll try and figure that one out later..
Don't worry, Nurse Ratched will make sure you do........ BTW, have you had the complimentary pre-frontal lobotomy? It's all the rage here in the asylum.

New here. Also I'm on Gab.Ai CB19 Going to post a link for this site on Gab. No FB or Twit.
Welcome, CB19. While you enjoy your donuts, please take a look at the rules because you've broken a big one already.

View attachment 197877
I just posted something that got shut down. I was only trying to see if anyone from the now gone CafeMom site was on here. You can still see my post, but no one is allowed to reply to it. I wasn't promoting the site because it's gone. i was just trying to hook up to some former members if they were here.
This is a really strange site. What they don't realize is, i wouldn't have found it if a member of CafeMom hadn't told us about it and to join it.

New here. Also I'm on Gab.Ai CB19 Going to post a link for this site on Gab. No FB or Twit.
Welcome, CB19. While you enjoy your donuts, please take a look at the rules because you've broken a big one already.

View attachment 197877
I just posted something that got shut down. I was only trying to see if anyone from the now gone CafeMom site was on here. You can still see my post, but no one is allowed to reply to it. I wasn't promoting the site because it's gone. i was just trying to hook up to some former members if they were here.
This is a really strange site. What they don't realize is, i wouldn't have found it if a member of CafeMom hadn't told us about it and to join it.
When you mention ANOTHER site and it's CLOSED add "DECEASED" Mods don't have time to surf site names to see if they are alive {ILLEGAL to say here} or DEAD {okay to say}

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

View attachment 197877
When you mention ANOTHER site and it's CLOSED add "DECEASED" Mods don't have time to surf site names to see if they are alive {ILLEGAL to say here} or DEAD {okay to say}
Thanks, I'll try that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back