On GAB.AI and now here on usmessageboard too.

CB19

Rookie
Jun 11, 2018
New here. Also I'm on Gab.Ai CB19 Going to post a link for this site on Gab. No FB or Twit.

Last edited:
New here. Also I'm on Gab.Ai CB19 Going to post a link for this site on Gab. No FB or Twit.
Welcome, CB19. While you enjoy your donuts, please take a look at the rules because you've broken a big one already.

upload_2018-6-11_18-17-39.png

Wow so many responses makes me wonder... Anyhow I'm supposed to be on an internet break... I'll be around eventually ... I don't plan on reading the "rules" to much. I am unsure what "link" rule I may have broken. Maybe I'll try and figure that one out later..

Wow so many responses makes me wonder... Anyhow I'm supposed to be on an internet break... I'll be around eventually ... I don't plan on reading the "rules" to much. I am unsure what "link" rule I may have broken. Maybe I'll try and figure that one out later..
Being greeted makes you wonder, eh?

The group here does not read the rules much either. It's why the mods drink so much.

My apologies. I thought you were naming another site, which is verboten. But I have been corrected; you are fine.

Enjoy your stay.

Forum List

Back