On Economic Front: Obama To Go Over The Heads of Congress

Well, at least you admit that they did not work with obama.

the concept is sort of silly isn't it? If one party wants freedom and the other is treasonously opposed how do they work together?

Its like if one group wants to go up and the other wants to go down, how do they work together???

the concept is sort of silly isn't it? If one party wants freedom and the other is treasonously opposed how do they work together?

Its like if one group wants to go up and the other wants to go down, how do they work together???
Well, no. It is kind of like if one person always posts stupid, irrelevant, and untrue things, time after time, then according to Ed, we should all listen to that person. Because, well, it IS ed. And ed is irrelevant because of it.

Well, no. It is kind of like if one person always posts stupid, irrelevant, and untrue things, time after time, then according to Ed, we should all listen to that person. Because, well, it IS ed. And ed is irrelevant because of it.

of course if you had the IQ to say why conservatism/libertarianism is stupid you would have done so long ago. I can only imagine how foolish you must feel.

of course if you had the IQ to say why conservatism/libertarianism is stupid you would have done so long ago. I can only imagine how foolish you must feel.
Yes, well, the mentally ill often do have very good imaginations.

If I thought that you had the mental capacity of a 7 year old, I would. And I am sure you can imagine what feeling foolish is like. Since, after all, you are a fool.

If I thought that you had the mental capacity of a 7 year old, I would. And I am sure you can imagine what feeling foolish is like. Since, after all, you are a fool.

of course if you had the IQ to say why conservatism/libertarianism is stupid you would have done so long before being asked to try 22 times. How will you learn if you are afraid to try?? Go ahead, Friedman and Hayek were not that smart!! We're positive you can do it!!

Forum List

Back