On Criticizing the President

I knew you would do that. Don't ask me to interpret the thought process of Americans. I'm just telling you what the polls said. It is what is is.

From your last link you stupid bitch it said 63 percent of Americans disprove of obama's handling of the economy. 63 percent disproval sounds to me like they are blaming obama and not Bush. Deal with it you misguided idiot.

You wonder why none of the libs on this board want to bother answering your questions. It's a waste of time because you find something convoluted or stupid to reply. You don't want the truth.

You are really an ass hole, you know that?? You're calling ME names because the way Americans voted in this poll doesn't make sense to you. It doesn't matter whether or not they disapprove of Obama. They still blame Bush for the the economy. And that's my fault??? You deal with it, shit for brains. It's not that hard to understand unless you're an idiot. And you are.
I've seen what you consider the truth. It bears little resemblance to reality.

Many Independents and Democrats are realizing their mistake, that is why my side is growing in numbers.

As it stands right now, Obama has lost 2/3 of the Independents that voted for him in 2008. Independents as a group are the ones that swing elections.

And where have they gone? Because I can't see one person on the "R" side of the ledger worth voting for.
You don't get to decide for everyone.

Thank Gaea.

As it stands right now, Obama has lost 2/3 of the Independents that voted for him in 2008. Independents as a group are the ones that swing elections.

And where have they gone? Because I can't see one person on the "R" side of the ledger worth voting for.
You don't get to decide for everyone.

Thank Gaea.

I wonder if she is even old enough to vote? doesn't act like it.

I wonder if she is even old enough to vote? doesn't act like it.

Somewhere, she mentioned "high school buddies". :lol:

I remember that. sure acts that age that's for sure. foul mouth and all.

cheesecake.jpg

bigrebnc asked you to prove he is a liar. Your responded by calling him a "pain in the ass" and "a little punk"....Then you have the gall to state you deal in facts.
The only fact here is you are adept at calling names and little else.

I don't think you followed our little saga from the beginning. If I were him, I would find posts I did that provided some insight and were informative. Did you see him do that?? Hell, no!!! Because he can't. I stand by everything I said.

You're a pain in the ass. I stated that I deal in facts, not emotions. What kind of proof do you want that will show I do?? As if you would say, "Oh, yes. I see that you do deal in facts, not emotions".

You just want to say, "I asked you a question and you won't answer it". You're such a little punk.

When was the last time you cited your source for some of the outrageous statements you make??? Never, that I recall. Don't blame me.
bigrebnc asked you to prove he is a liar. Your responded by calling him a "pain in the ass" and "a little punk"....Then you have the gall to state you deal in facts.

She is being truthful about one thing I am a pain in the ass to most liberals like her. And the reason I am is because I tell them the truth and it hurts.
My goal is to irritate liberals as much as possible. I do it by turning them against themselves. They in turn respond with emotional outbursts, name calling.
People like this rinata character are simply Obama sycophants.
They cannot be anything else. This is confirmed by their inability to present opinions based in fact. They think blogs and opinion pieces are their references.

Well, you should start thinking about it. Makes you look stupid when you make mistakes like that.

Many Independents and Democrats are realizing their mistake, that is why my side is growing in numbers.

Oh, really??? We'll just see, won't we???
You're protesting too much.
Take a reality pill. Obama is in deep trouble. His base has eroded. Approval ratings are not good.
The people perceive the economy to be in poor shape. Unemployment is 9%. Actual unemployment is perhaps double that.
Historically, the occupant of the White House and the majority party in Congress are blamed by the voters.
Based on those factors, the Senate will go to the GOP. A major swing in the House would be required to shift the majority to go to the dems but that would not be a surprise.
And of course the president will no longer be Barack Obama.
It is what it is.

You wonder why none of the libs on this board want to bother answering your questions. It's a waste of time because you find something convoluted or stupid to reply. You don't want the truth.

You are really an ass hole, you know that?? You're calling ME names because the way Americans voted in this poll doesn't make sense to you. It doesn't matter whether or not they disapprove of Obama. They still blame Bush for the the economy. And that's my fault??? You deal with it, shit for brains. It's not that hard to understand unless you're an idiot. And you are.
Yes it IS your fault. Just who do you think is responding to these polls that ask which administration is responsible? DO have a clue what the questions were?
Most polls are commissioned by the people who want a favorable response. Depending on who is commissioning the poll, they can be highly inaccurate.
Whether polls show results which I agree with or not is immaterial. As far as I am concerned the only poll that matters is an election.
No one "Votes on a poll". They answer questions that are usually designed to elicit a pre determined response.

You people crack me up. When a poll is favorable to your side, you all post it and accept it gladly. But when it's favorable to the other side, you find a milliion reasons why it's incorrect.
Hey genius, I just posted here, this one to which you responded the following:
"Whether polls show results which I agree with or not is immaterial. As far as I am concerned the only poll that matters is an election.
No one "Votes on a poll". They answer questions that are usually designed to elicit a pre determined response."
What part of that did what's left of the right side of your brain not understand.
Jesus Christ you friggin libs are a miracle.
Ya know , perhaps you should try other pursuits which are not so mentally taxing.
This forum is not for you.

I don't think you followed our little saga from the beginning. If I were him, I would find posts I did that provided some insight and were informative. Did you see him do that?? Hell, no!!! Because he can't. I stand by everything I said.

Hedre's a post of your's with nothing but your emotion and no proof

Still waiting.

Keep waiting, honey.

Hedre's a post of your's with nothing but your emotion and no proof

Still waiting.

Keep waiting, honey.
oh I want wait because I know you're one of those emotional types who like to lie.

Forum List

Back