On Chuck Todd’s show, Jerry Nadler says 2020 election integrity threatened by Trump

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Didn’t all Dimms say you shouldn’t question election results before the election happens?

Wasn’t Trump asked during a debate of he would respect the 2016 election results?

Interesting to see the Dimms be such giant hypocrites.

Nadler is such a POS. Link below

Nancy said Civilization is over if Trump wins in 2020.

What a stupid bitch. Such hyperbole.

She hates Trump. She is a bad Catholic.

Not a word about Democrats fixing the 2016 Primary for Hillary and screwing Bernie supporters I'm sure. Screw those commie POS's

Nope, they lied to the public that it was fair, then told the court they are allowed to rig the primary when Bernie supporters sued the DNC.

Judge quashes lawsuit by Sanders supporters against DNC

The court ruled that it was up to the leadership of the Democratic Party, not the membership, to decide how the party was run, concluding: “The choice—and attendant consequences—between ‘impartiality and evenhandedness’ and Tammany Hall politics lies in the province of the DNC, not the judiciary.”

:113:

Last edited:
Nancy said Civilization is over if Trump wins in 2020.

What a stupid bitch. Such hyperbole.

She hates Trump. She is a bad Catholic.
Didn’t they say that for this term? Lol
They are fearful, as I have never seen.

He often seems like such a nice, quaint gentleman. I wonder if he believes in his heart that these are impeachable offenses.

Did Nadler really fall asleep in the hearing?? I just heard he did. Lol

Didn’t all Dimms say you shouldn’t question election results before the election happens?

Wasn’t Trump asked during a debate of he would respect the 2016 election results?

He only said that because it's true.

Don't thinking is? Then what was Rudy doing in the Ukraine all week?

Getting a fake Dossier on the Bidens in order to lie to the FISA court and spy on political opponents?

I'm tellin' ya...this is a democrat set-up to go scorched earth.

They keep questioning the integrity of the elections...They know they can't beat Trump...so in the 2020 election the democrats stuff the ballot boxes, all for Trump.

Trump wins but the ballot count is twice the population of the USA so there is no doubt there was cheating.

Then they have CNN rile the natives & burn every city in America to the ground!

I'm tellin' ya...this is a democrat set-up to go scorched earth.

They keep questioning the integrity of the elections...They know they can't beat Trump...so in the 2020 election the democrats stuff the ballot boxes, all for Trump.

Trump wins but the ballot count is twice the population of the USA so there is no doubt there was cheating.

Then they have CNN rile the natives & burn every city in America to the ground!
The right better make sure they have access to all precincts.

You still lying ?

I thought the last 10 times you were caught would teach you that you really don't know much truth.

Democrats are laying the foundation to deny the results of the next election.

They all have to be defeated every one should lose that seat.

Forum List

Back