On board battle

CSM

Jul 7, 2004
Northeast US
Looks like our newest anti conservative is intent on taking on every long time poster on this board,

I used my first neg-rep in probably a year on him. Why is it that they can't get that it is the tone, not the opinion that gets them into negs?

dmp said:
He'll lose because he's a retard - no disrespect intended to mentally-disabled folks.

:)
Dunno about that but he sure likes to get folks stirred up and make himself look "superior". I suspect that it is symptomatic of low self esteem on his part.

no1tovote4 said:
I used my first neg-rep in probably a year on him. Why is it that they can't get that it is the tone, not the opinion that gets them into negs?
I have little patience for his sort of debate. That's why I have him on ignore...though I can see his inane comments when someone quotes him...heh.

It's not so much that he stirs things up, it's just that he's soooooo not smart. You can only explain why 2+2=4 so many times before neg repping him - which I did and don't do often.

Said1 said:
It's not so much that he stirs things up, it's just that he's soooooo not smart. You can only explain why 2+2=4 so many times before neg repping him - which I did and don't do often.
I also think he WANTS the neg rep..."badge of honor" thing for a lot of libs that come to this board. When he finally gets banned, he can tell his lib pals what jerks we are and they will all nod wisely in agreement.

CSM said:
I also think he WANTS the neg rep..."badge of honor" thing for a lot of libs that come to this board. When he finally gets banned, he can tell his lib pals what jerks we are and they will all nod wisely in agreement.

I know for a fact he does.

I won't get banned for saying that will I?

I read it in a post he posted.....yeah, in a public forum....that's the ticket.

But seriously, thread after thread after thread of misunderstanding EVERYTHING? I've worked with 3yr olds who disagreed with everything I said, but still understood the "words" I used and expressed themselves better. :laugh:

LOL...I have enough frustration in my life without trying to cope with something I dont have to....willful ignorance is on the top of my list of things to ignore.

CSM said:
LOL...I have enough frustration in my life without trying to cope with something I dont have to....willful ignorance is on the top of my list of things to ignore.

He's just an angry unhappy person who loves to pick fights. It spills out into every one of his posts.

5stringJeff said:
Jasendorf (El Dorfo, Dorf, Jason, Jasen, etc.) has got to be one of the most stubborn posters on here.

I wasn't making nicks for him because all I could think of was 'jackinoff'...

Said1 said:
Of course. In your La-la-land, you're obviously not a pain in the arse (j/k quoting your little buddy there). :D

LOL...that is what CSMs are...a PITA. I happen to like my la-la-land...lots of pretty colors and candy mountains.

Everybody sing now....

In the big rock candy mountain
you never change your socks
and little streams of alkyhol
come tricklin' down the rocks......

Forum List

Back