On being banned...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I've noticed that recently two members have been banned: ******** and *** ******.

There is something else interesting that I've noticed: one of the banned member's avatars (*** ******) is no longer viewable, while the other banned member's avatar (********) is still visable.

It was just an interesting oddity that I'd noticed.

(All I can say is that I am glad that at least the latter member's avatar is wearing a shirt.)

What ever happened to ***********? He used to be just a garden variety idiot, then around three weeks ago he went into the territory of beyond bizarre. I hope ****** recovers his sanity. Just as long as he keeps wearing his shirt.

What ever happened to ***********? He used to be just a garden variety idiot, then around three weeks ago he went into the territory of beyond bizarre. I hope ****** recovers his sanity. Just as long as he keeps wearing his shirt.

I wondered the same thing.

I think about 3 weeks ago, he got a bad sunburn and got heat stroke, causing his insanity.

Clearly, *********** finally drank the bong water.

Questioning the policy of the mods re TOS.

Compared to all the other boards I have been on, this place lax. It is amazing what you can get away with.

the shirtless fuck got banned..what for? i am so confused....
He put his shirt on, and no one recognized him as the USMB resident crazy-man. They thought he was some new spammer that was peddling unlocked iPhones and promising salvation.

I've noticed that recently two members have been banned: ******** and *** ******.

There is something else interesting that I've noticed: one of the banned member's avatars (*** ******) is no longer viewable, while the other banned member's avatar (********) is still visable.

It was just an interesting oddity that I'd noticed.

(All I can say is that I am glad that at least the latter member's avatar is wearing a shirt.)
I clicked on this thread expecting to hear all about what you did while you were banned and what you learned from that experience. So far this thread is a disappointment to me. I will check back later to see if it has improved.

Forum List

Back