On behalf of KLSuddeth

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
She called from the new house we're working on to see how things were going in the inner circle with the addition of RWA so I started relaying the threads, posts, and replies.

Not that alot of people might care but she's kind of dissapointed with the childishness of some of it.

She's asked me to state here that the two people in question are grown men and should start acting like it, at least in the circle. This is the one forum on the board where ALL differences are set aside to just be friends and that if the childishness continues by the time she gets on her own computer tonite, she will grab the friendships she wants most and leave the others behind as she leaves the board for good.

well then I now have a problem with that.

I suggested that RWA be invited to the inner circle, but not at the cost of losing someone already there. If I have made a mistake doing this, then I will also recuse myself from this board.

OCA, I do not want you to feel you have to leave the inner circle, especially because of something I initiated. I will not have it.

I will remedy this issue very shortly.

Originally posted by OCA
Tell her not to worry as i'm very close to having my name requested to be removed from the inner circle. Its very obvious that there will be a flame war sooner or later so i'm going to take the high road and just continue to post in the other forums. I don't believe RWA can not hold himself back from flaming and I know I can't stop myself from defending myself viciously so given our history I think its the prudent move.

Tell KL I won't allow her to go anywhere, there is no need for that drastic of a move. I just hope you guys are happy with RWA.

I wish to reply to this but Im too damned tired right now to think of what to say. And GOD KNOWS I dont want to be misinterpreted.

Will reply tomorrow

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
well then I now have a problem with that.

I suggested that RWA be invited to the inner circle, but not at the cost of losing someone already there. If I have made a mistake doing this, then I will also recuse myself from this board.

OCA, I do not want you to feel you have to leave the inner circle, especially because of something I initiated. I will not have it.

I will remedy this issue very shortly.

I will reply to this one because youre my husband and youre asleep right now.

damnit to hell and back duane, I already said you arent leaving the board. There is no reason for you to do so. Not one.
NOT ONE.
For once, JUST ONCE in our married life together, would you PLEASE listen to me and trust me on this one? Damn honey, Im right on this. Id very much appreciate it - and so will you in the long run.

To everyone else, yeah I know. I play like Im the one in charge, but really its DK's good grace and humor that allows me to think that I am lol.

Nite everyone - I'll be replying tomorrow to the other bs. Im too covered in wall paper glue and ass dragging tired to recruit the 3 brain cells that it might take to do so tonite:p:

DK, she's right on this, really. This is supposed to be fun, not a headache. KL get some sleep, feel better in the morning.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I will reply to this one because youre my husband and youre asleep right now.

damnit to hell and back duane, I already said you arent leaving the board. There is no reason for you to do so. Not one.
NOT ONE.
For once, JUST ONCE in our married life together, would you PLEASE listen to me and trust me on this one? Damn honey, Im right on this. Id very much appreciate it - and so will you in the long run.

To everyone else, yeah I know. I play like Im the one in charge, but really its DK's good grace and humor that allows me to think that I am lol.

Nite everyone - I'll be replying tomorrow to the other bs. Im too covered in wall paper glue and ass dragging tired to recruit the 3 brain cells that it might take to do so tonite:p:

you are SOOOOO bad - d LMAO
Funny, but baddddddd

No nooners for me - he works too far away damnit :mad:

LOVE your new avatar - seems familiar somehow LOL
:dev1:

I cant take it - Im gonna fall outta my chair LMMFAO!!!!

Hey Darin have you thought of a change in profession to a make up artist? Good Job !

he needed a shave before the makeup tho LOL

(am I the only one who knows who this is? - pls tell me Im not) lol

Forum List

Back