On Behalf of All Canadians ...

gplus254711708.jpg

little that i hear about Canada is that most 'canooks' would prefer to be part of the USA Toro .

i just heard the claim . Course those in 'quebec' would prefer to be 'french' [includes justine trudeau] but normal 'canadians' would prefer to be American from what i hear . And in fact many 'canooks' have apologized to me for their being the 'tories' from the old days in the early times of early America Toro .

i just heard the claim . Course those in 'quebec' would prefer to be 'french' [includes justine trudeau] but normal 'canadians' would prefer to be American from what i hear . And in fact many 'canooks' have apologized to me for their being the 'tories' from the old days in the early times of early America Toro .
----------------------------------- and YOUNGISH 'canooks' , they shake their heads in disgust and disbelief when reminded that they allowed draft dodgers into Canada in the 60s and 70s . They want to know if'n their 'daddy' cpoulda been one of those cowardly draft dodgers Toro .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back