On Anti-Semitism

in fact------jews as ALWAYS BEING EXPELLED and "DESTROYED" is quite a myth[...]
I am always willing to be corrected when information I've received from credible sources is challenged. So if you believe what I said about Jews being expelled from every nation that ever hosted them (except the U.S.) isn't factual, please address your challenge to to this academic source:

The following is an (incomplete) list of 46 European states and cities which expelled Jews once or more than once from the 11th to the 19th centuries for economic exploitation, "devious practices" or political manipulation. Compiled by Richard Seigel and Carl Rheins, editors, The Jewish Almanac, NY, Bantam Books, 1980, pp. 127-129. A more complete list is found in, Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects, Paul E. Grosser and Edwin G. Halperin.

Country and Year of Expulsion:
-------------------------------

Germany 1012
France 1182
Upper Bavaria 1276
England 1290
France 1306
France 1322
Saxony 1349
Hungary 1360
Belgium 1370
Slovakia 1380
France 1394
Austria 1420
Lyons 1420
Cologne 1424
Germany 1438
Germany 1439
Germany 1442
Netherlands 1444
Germany 1446
Germany 1483
Warsaw 1492
Italy 1492
Lithuania 1495
Portugal 1496
Naples 1496
Navarre 1498
Nuremberg 1498
Brandenburg 1510
Germany 1510
Genoa 1515
Naples 1533
Italy 1540
Naples 1541
Prague 1541
Papal States 1550
Hungary 1551
Germany 1557
Vienna 1569
Slovakia 1582
Bohemia 1649
Moravia 1650
Moscow 1669

For a more substantive and authoritative listing, go here:
A History of the Jews, a list of expulsions for 2000 years

Re: your statement that reports of Jews being destroyed is another myth, are you saying the so-called Holocaust didn't really happen? Are you a "Holocaust denier?"
You must be extremely ignorant. That is what Christian Europe did during the Inquisition and Crusades, and Jews were not the only target. In fact, Jews were merely a side-show, and most of it was to rid Europe from the Muslim invadors. Do they offer adult night school classes for you to complete your education?

Jews were never expelled or ran from Hindu controlled parts of India They did run from muslim controlled parts-----there is a synagogue still ---UNDER a mosque in Lahore, Pakistan----but the jewish community of Mumbai lasted more than 1000 years---in fact probably more like 2000

if you wanted to refer ONLY to christian areas------you would have been correct------Jews have always faced oppression in BOTH christian and muslim controlled lands-----it is a religious issue

jews did FINE in Buddhist/hindu Afghanistan-----then islam came along Jews did fairly well-----in zoroastrian persia ---then islam came along

You are demented. You should be embarrassed at twisting something so neutral as my post. I defy anyone else to draw such conclusions from those words.
A Jew is someone who practices the Hebrew religion, like a Roman Catholic or a Presbyterian, etc. If someone Jewish wishes to think of Jews as some other kind of group, fine, that is up to the individual. I do not join that reality, but it doesn't upset me. People are one race. All the divisions they wish to make are subjective.
If you wish to set aside Jews as a group, be my guest. I have no prejudice for or against any people; ideas, ideologies, policies, perhaps, but not people in general.
Got it?

I didn't say you harbor prejudice.
This is not a racial matter but rather one of bigotry and it's not about you but about those who do harbor prejudice.
Got it?
Jews, as a group are "disliked" by some people not for who they are but for what they are, JEWISH, and it doesn't matter that you don't believe in demographic groupings, they exist.
The dictionary provides a convenient term for those people who hate Jews... anti-Semites.
It's really that simple.
Got it?

maybe you should try to clean up the mess in your own house before you try to clean up the messes in others.

you seem to dispense your "anti-semite"s with little care but ignore the extraordinary amount of vulgar bigotry dispensed by your compatriots and, at times, yourself.

as for myself, i don't care for the term "anti-semite" even though i agree with what you say about its definition. i prefer the term "bigot." in essence, you are seperating yourselves rom other victims of bigotry and racism and you know damn good aand well that a person who hates one group for what they are they are going to hate others outside their own group for what they are. KKK, it was said, stands for kikes, koons, and katholics to describe who they hated and, in fact, anti-catholic at the time of the KKK"s founding in the south, meant anti-irish becaause we were working in the fields alongside the freed slaves.

seems silly to me to refer to klan members as bigots and anti-semites when bigots would do just fine. the hatred directed at the groups was the same, as all bigotry is, but the truth is, you use a special word and you sacrifice an empathetic bond with other victims of bigotry.

I did not create the term anti-Semite (German bigot Wilhelm Marr did) nor did I or anyone I know force publishers to put the term in their dictionaries yet there it is and I will not refrain from using it just because you or anyone else doesn't like it.
I continue to be amused by those who are upset, even angered, by the existence of the term "anti-Semite." :D

Jews were never expelled or ran from Hindu controlled parts of India They did run from muslim controlled parts-----there is a synagogue still ---UNDER a mosque in Lahore, Pakistan----but the jewish community of Mumbai lasted more than 1000 years---in fact probably more like 2000

if you wanted to refer ONLY to christian areas------you would have been correct------Jews have always faced oppression in BOTH christian and muslim controlled lands-----it is a religious issue

jews did FINE in Buddhist/hindu Afghanistan-----then islam came along Jews did fairly well-----in zoroastrian persia ---then islam came along
Several years ago there was an article by Jack Kelly who was once a Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force. In essence his article said that given the anti-Semitism in Europe, there could be another Holocaust. However, the Jews are safe in the U.S. because the American citizens would never let that happen here.. Of course he has never come across some of the posters on these message boards and those who are devotees of Stormfront.com and the other hate sites.

Several years ago there was an article by Jack Kelly who was once a Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force. In essence his article said that given the anti-Semitism in Europe, there could be another Holocaust. However, the Jews are safe in the U.S. because the American citizens would never let that happen here.. Of course he has never come across some of the posters on these message boards and those who are devotees of Stormfront.com and the other hate sites.

The percentage of Stormfront types among the anti-Israel posters here is far greater than that of America's gen pop. This forum provides the trolls a place to spew their hate for Jews.
That said there very well might be another European spasm which would lead to another Holocaust but the Jews won't be the target this time because there's not enough of them to fuel a good bonfire. So guess who will be in the crosshairs of the oh-so-enlightened Europeans this time?

I didn't say you harbor prejudice.
This is not a racial matter but rather one of bigotry and it's not about you but about those who do harbor prejudice.
Got it?
Jews, as a group are "disliked" by some people not for who they are but for what they are, JEWISH, and it doesn't matter that you don't believe in demographic groupings, they exist.
The dictionary provides a convenient term for those people who hate Jews... anti-Semites.
It's really that simple.
Got it?

maybe you should try to clean up the mess in your own house before you try to clean up the messes in others.

you seem to dispense your "anti-semite"s with little care but ignore the extraordinary amount of vulgar bigotry dispensed by your compatriots and, at times, yourself.

as for myself, i don't care for the term "anti-semite" even though i agree with what you say about its definition. i prefer the term "bigot." in essence, you are seperating yourselves rom other victims of bigotry and racism and you know damn good aand well that a person who hates one group for what they are they are going to hate others outside their own group for what they are. KKK, it was said, stands for kikes, koons, and katholics to describe who they hated and, in fact, anti-catholic at the time of the KKK"s founding in the south, meant anti-irish becaause we were working in the fields alongside the freed slaves.

seems silly to me to refer to klan members as bigots and anti-semites when bigots would do just fine. the hatred directed at the groups was the same, as all bigotry is, but the truth is, you use a special word and you sacrifice an empathetic bond with other victims of bigotry.

I did not create the term anti-Semite (German bigot Wilhelm Marr did) nor did I or anyone I know force publishers to put the term in their dictionaries yet there it is and I will not refrain from using it just because you or anyone else doesn't like it.
I continue to be amused by those who are upset, even angered, by the existence of the term "anti-Semite." :D

i don't care who uses it or not. if however, you are amused by people who are upset about using it, the israeli foreign ministry recently came out and said it was being overused, and that "jew hater" was a preferable term. judging from the posts on this board, people were listening.

I am always willing to be corrected when information I've received from credible sources is challenged. So if you believe what I said about Jews being expelled from every nation that ever hosted them (except the U.S.) isn't factual, please address your challenge to to this academic source:

The following is an (incomplete) list of 46 European states and cities which expelled Jews once or more than once from the 11th to the 19th centuries for economic exploitation, "devious practices" or political manipulation. Compiled by Richard Seigel and Carl Rheins, editors, The Jewish Almanac, NY, Bantam Books, 1980, pp. 127-129. A more complete list is found in, Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects, Paul E. Grosser and Edwin G. Halperin.

Germany 1012
France 1182
Upper Bavaria 1276
England 1290
France 1306
France 1322
Saxony 1349
Hungary 1360
Belgium 1370
Slovakia 1380
France 1394
Austria 1420
Lyons 1420
Cologne 1424
Germany 1438
Germany 1439
Germany 1442
Netherlands 1444
Germany 1446
Germany 1483
Warsaw 1492
Italy 1492
Lithuania 1495
Portugal 1496
Naples 1496
Navarre 1498
Nuremberg 1498
Brandenburg 1510
Germany 1510
Genoa 1515
Naples 1533
Italy 1540
Naples 1541
Prague 1541
Papal States 1550
Hungary 1551
Germany 1557
Vienna 1569
Slovakia 1582
Bohemia 1649
Moravia 1650
Moscow 1669

Re: your statement that reports of Jews being destroyed is another myth, are you saying the so-called Holocaust didn't really happen? Are you a "Holocaust denier?"
You must be extremely ignorant. That is what Christian Europe did during the Inquisition and Crusades, and Jews were not the only target. In fact, Jews were merely a side-show, and most of it was to rid Europe from the Muslim invadors. Do they offer adult night school classes for you to complete your education?
Okay. Who were the other categories who were expelled? Please provide the documentation. As I said, I'm always willing to learn.

So there will be no mistake, what you're saying is the information I posted above is not factual because the Jews were not expelled from all those places? Right?

i don't care who uses it or not. if however, you are amused by people who are upset about using it, the israeli foreign ministry recently came out and said it was being overused, and that "jew hater" was a preferable term. judging from the posts on this board, people were listening.

In fact, I very rarely use the term because I find it too cumbersome but I do enjoy reading the tortured anguish of those for whom the very words "anti-Semite" is like fingernails on the chalkboard.
I just skip the niceties and go right to "Nazi" when describing anti-Semitic twits.

The percentage of Stormfront types among the anti-Israel posters here is far greater than that of America's gen pop. This forum provides the trolls a place to spew their hate for Jews.
That said there very well might be another European spasm which would lead to another Holocaust but the Jews won't be the target this time because there's not enough of them to fuel a good bonfire. So guess who will be in the crosshairs of the oh-so-enlightened Europeans this time?

hogwash. again, you are trying to equate those opposed to israeli human rights abuses with bigotry against jews. the bigotry towards jews is a drop in the bucket compared to that directed against muslims on this board.

and as for who is in the crosshairs of a second holocaust, it is people with attitudes like yours that contribute to that and out roar the calm voices of reason.

"bigotry on this board"???? oh gee--------a COSMIC ISSUE ---no doubt whatever is posted on this board is far more cataclysmic than any war or genocide could you cite some examples of "bigotry on this board" ?

Germany 1012
France 1182
Upper Bavaria 1276
England 1290
France 1306
France 1322
Saxony 1349
Hungary 1360
Belgium 1370
Slovakia 1380
France 1394
Austria 1420
Lyons 1420
Cologne 1424
Germany 1438
Germany 1439
Germany 1442
Netherlands 1444
Germany 1446
Germany 1483
Warsaw 1492
Italy 1492
Lithuania 1495
Portugal 1496
Naples 1496
Navarre 1498
Nuremberg 1498
Brandenburg 1510
Germany 1510
Genoa 1515
Naples 1533
Italy 1540
Naples 1541
Prague 1541
Papal States 1550
Hungary 1551
Germany 1557
Vienna 1569
Slovakia 1582
Bohemia 1649
Moravia 1650
Moscow 1669

Okay. Who were the other categories who were expelled? Please provide the documentation. As I said, I'm always willing to learn.

So there will be no mistake, what you're saying is the information I posted above is not factual because the Jews were not expelled from all those places? Right?
I'm not your school teacher. Go learn about the Inquisitions and Crusades and see who it was the Christians in Europe were fighting. Youi're a fucking illiterate bigotted chimp.

Germany 1012
France 1182
Upper Bavaria 1276
England 1290
France 1306
France 1322
Saxony 1349
Hungary 1360
Belgium 1370
Slovakia 1380
France 1394
Austria 1420
Lyons 1420
Cologne 1424
Germany 1438
Germany 1439
Germany 1442
Netherlands 1444
Germany 1446
Germany 1483
Warsaw 1492
Italy 1492
Lithuania 1495
Portugal 1496
Naples 1496
Navarre 1498
Nuremberg 1498
Brandenburg 1510
Germany 1510
Genoa 1515
Naples 1533
Italy 1540
Naples 1541
Prague 1541
Papal States 1550
Hungary 1551
Germany 1557
Vienna 1569
Slovakia 1582
Bohemia 1649
Moravia 1650
Moscow 1669

What happened to the famous Spanish Expulsion in 1492, the same year Columbus discovered America? And the Russian Expulsions during "Fiddler on the Roof" times?

Germany 1012
France 1182
Upper Bavaria 1276
England 1290
France 1306
France 1322
Saxony 1349
Hungary 1360
Belgium 1370
Slovakia 1380
France 1394
Austria 1420
Lyons 1420
Cologne 1424
Germany 1438
Germany 1439
Germany 1442
Netherlands 1444
Germany 1446
Germany 1483
Warsaw 1492
Italy 1492
Lithuania 1495
Portugal 1496
Naples 1496
Navarre 1498
Nuremberg 1498
Brandenburg 1510
Germany 1510
Genoa 1515
Naples 1533
Italy 1540
Naples 1541
Prague 1541
Papal States 1550
Hungary 1551
Germany 1557
Vienna 1569
Slovakia 1582
Bohemia 1649
Moravia 1650
Moscow 1669

What happened to the famous Spanish Expulsion in 1492, the same year Columbus discovered America? And the Russian Expulsions during "Fiddler on the Roof" times?
Oy!

Mikek---are you trying to make a point? Jews have a long history and have maintained a distinctive culture thruout -------chances are you come from some mongrel mess of the leftovers from a dozen different -----NON EXTANT nations I could have a conversation with Jesus of Nazareth----chances are----if you ran into one of your ancestors from 1500 years ago-----you would not have a common language and could not offer him a cup or water----intelligibly--------or------you do not even have a history-----being the descendant of illiterates----therefore I will not bother to ask if your ancestors were ever expelled or migrated

Mikek---are you trying to make a point? Jews have a long history and have maintained a distinctive culture thruout -------chances are you come from some mongrel mess of the leftovers from a dozen different -----NON EXTANT nations I could have a conversation with Jesus of Nazareth----chances are----if you ran into one of your ancestors from 1500 years ago-----you would not have a common language and could not offer him a cup or water----intelligibly--------or------you do not even have a history-----being the descendant of illiterates----therefore I will not bother to ask if your ancestors were ever expelled or migrated
I agree with your assessment. In fact one cannot observe the inhabitants of a typical Hassidic community without finding substantial evidence of in-breeding. But I'd say that is taking the concept of genetic exclusivity a bit far -- wouldn't you?

I agree with your assessment. In fact one cannot observe the inhabitants of a typical Hassidic community without finding substantial evidence of in-breeding. But I'd say that is taking the concept of genetic exclusivity a bit far -- wouldn't you?
Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | Culture Wars Right Side News

What constitutes "a typical Hassidic community" and have you observed one?

Forum List

Back