On Anti-Semitism

I am fascinated can someone name the MILITARY COLONIAL POWER that created Israel?

for the record----to the person who never heard of a "HINDU HATER"-----have you ever met a muslim from India? as to christian haters----have you ever been in a mosque?
I led a somewhat sheltered life------true there were lots of "jew haters' in my bundist town------but they hated "ni**ers even more ------and---uhm persons from various latin american countries--------and uhm-----well----my yugoslavian childhood friends hated-----so many groups that I had an excellent understanding of just what was going on over there in Serbia and Bosnia All I had to do is REMEMBER the attitude of "THAT FAMILY" to-----blacks, puerto ricans, Italians and MOST OF ALL----catholics and---generally speaking to next door neighbors (very polite people ----they barely let slit their hatred of jews when I was in the house)

again-----which military power CREATED ISRAEL-----can we discuss the various battles ---name a few generals?

Who said anything about a Semitic race?
It is you who desperately twists the truth to suit your argument.
The term by definition refers to people who have an irrational or even pathological (some might even say genetic) hate for Jews.
It's just a convenient way to describe some people and I am often amused by those who are clearly upset by the term's very existence. :D

This responses causes one to doubt the capacity of readers here to understand English.

Most "anti-Semites" speak as if 'Jews' were a race. My post clearly states they are not. It states that all people are together, so Jews ('they') cannot be separate, but are one with all people ('us'). Thus the absurdity of the position of an 'anti-Semite'. There is not the slightset hint of offense against anyone or anything 'Jewish'. It even ends on a lighter note, which should in itself been an alert to anyone not so deep into their confusion.
Got it now?

Yeah. You're embarrassed so you did a little song and dance.
In your OP you clearly stated that "Jews are a group" and "there do exist those who dislike Jews."
As luck would have it a German bigot (Wilhelm Marr), in his search for a modern name for his bigotry, provided one which by virtually any dictionary definition refers to those who "dislike" Jews. It's just that simple. Got it now?
I continue to be amused by those who are driven to distraction by the fact that we have a term for those who "dislike" Jews. :D

You are demented. You should be embarrassed at twisting something so neutral as my post. I defy anyone else to draw such conclusions from those words.
A Jew is someone who practices the Hebrew religion, like a Roman Catholic or a Presbyterian, etc. If someone Jewish wishes to think of Jews as some other kind of group, fine, that is up to the individual. I do not join that reality, but it doesn't upset me. People are one race. All the divisions they wish to make are subjective.
If you wish to set aside Jews as a group, be my guest. I have no prejudice for or against any people; ideas, ideologies, policies, perhaps, but not people in general.
Got it?

I am aware of the fact that Jews have been expelled from every country that ever hosted them in recorded history, and that in the 1930s/40s the Third Reich made an earnest effort to exterminate all the Jews in Europe, but if asked I would be unable to explain the reason for such passionate antipathy

Spoken like a true Islamo / neo Nazi cocksucker.
Keepers at NYC's Bronx Zoo have installed plexiglas barriers beyond the bars of some cages in the primate exhibit because the monkeys there are known to defecate into their hands and throw it when something upsets them. The monkeys do this when they are frustrated because all that a monkey in a cage can do when he doesn't like something is throw shit.

Ignorance and stupidity are metaphorical cages. Personal insults and empty ad hominem comments are analogous to handfuls of shit to be tossed out in place of intelligent, reasoned, logical arguments.

So off you go to the Ignore list with the rest of the monkeys.

in fact------jews as ALWAYS BEING EXPELLED and "DESTROYED" is quite a myth-------the reality is that jews are one of the VERY FEW surviving --from ancient times----cultures in the world The ancient egyptians are complete gone ---as is their language. The ancient greeks are entirely transformed to----something other than the ancient greeks-----the persian culture is GONE ----celts----gone. norsemen ---gone ------japanese does hang on a bit-----as do some esoteric groups in the east---------but MOST CULTURES OF HISTORY ARE SIMPLY NO LONGER EXTANT--------jews persist

an interesting factoid which I have seen up close is -----the RETENTION LANGUAGE jews from communties that were in no contact with other jews for centuries--------are able to communicate immediately on meeting in hebrew which is one of the MOST STABLE languages in the world Arabic is so ----unstable-----that arabic speaking syrians -------can barely talk to arabic speaking moroccans I have no idea what form of arabic saudis speak as for english------well-------very very changed over very short periods of time

Truth is truth no matter who says it.

But a true fact does not necessarily represent the whole truth.

And usually partisans don't bother with the whole story, when they're seeking to craft their arguments, they seek out only those facts that support their POV.

This is true regardless of the issue at hand.

i don't think that is entirely accurate. some people seek the entire truth because they do not want to make weak arguments and are able to distinguish between real facts, widely accepted factsm and opinions, for the most part.

And some, unable to deal with the truth or otherwise dissatisfied with it, subscribe to flights of fancy which do satisfy their preconceived or even prejudiced positions and conclusions.

that's true too. i would put it less strongly but i imagine it is not uncommon.

i don't think that is entirely accurate. some people seek the entire truth because they do not want to make weak arguments and are able to distinguish between real facts, widely accepted factsm and opinions, for the most part.

And some, unable to deal with the truth or otherwise dissatisfied with it, subscribe to flights of fancy which do satisfy their preconceived or even prejudiced positions and conclusions.

The problem as I see it is that most of the right wing Zionists are trying to sell the idea that all of Palestine is Israel's to re-claim historically and leave little room for the claims of the people who populated this area for the last 1400 hundred years and claim that conquest as the arbiter. But if the Palestinians fight to regain their losses call them Terrorists.

Pure, idiocy.

The problem as I see it is that most of the right wing Zionists are trying to sell the idea that all of Palestine is Israel's to re-claim historically and leave little room for the claims of the people who populated this area for the last 1400 hundred years and claim that conquest as the arbiter. But if the Palestinians fight to regain their losses call them Terrorists.

Pure, idiocy.
This area was not populated by Arabs for the last 1400 years. There was never a country called Palestine, nor was there a distinct language, culture, ruler, capital, ANYTHING. The Arabs who call themselves Palestinians as of 1967 are recent invadors from neighboring countries. In essence these are are Arab nomads who are now squatting on ancient Hebrew lands

This responses causes one to doubt the capacity of readers here to understand English.

Most "anti-Semites" speak as if 'Jews' were a race. My post clearly states they are not. It states that all people are together, so Jews ('they') cannot be separate, but are one with all people ('us'). Thus the absurdity of the position of an 'anti-Semite'. There is not the slightset hint of offense against anyone or anything 'Jewish'. It even ends on a lighter note, which should in itself been an alert to anyone not so deep into their confusion.
Got it now?

In your OP you clearly stated that "Jews are a group" and "there do exist those who dislike Jews."
As luck would have it a German bigot (Wilhelm Marr), in his search for a modern name for his bigotry, provided one which by virtually any dictionary definition refers to those who "dislike" Jews. It's just that simple. Got it now?
I continue to be amused by those who are driven to distraction by the fact that we have a term for those who "dislike" Jews. :D

You are demented. You should be embarrassed at twisting something so neutral as my post. I defy anyone else to draw such conclusions from those words.
A Jew is someone who practices the Hebrew religion, like a Roman Catholic or a Presbyterian, etc. If someone Jewish wishes to think of Jews as some other kind of group, fine, that is up to the individual. I do not join that reality, but it doesn't upset me. People are one race. All the divisions they wish to make are subjective.
If you wish to set aside Jews as a group, be my guest. I have no prejudice for or against any people; ideas, ideologies, policies, perhaps, but not people in general.
Got it?

I didn't say you harbor prejudice.
This is not a racial matter but rather one of bigotry and it's not about you but about those who do harbor prejudice.
Got it?
Jews, as a group are "disliked" by some people not for who they are but for what they are, JEWISH, and it doesn't matter that you don't believe in demographic groupings, they exist.
The dictionary provides a convenient term for those people who hate Jews... anti-Semites.
It's really that simple.
Got it?

Pure, idiocy.

In fact, it is the actions and words of those terror-rats you so admire which expose the purpose of those "peaceful Palestinians."
"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" - Hamas Charter

in fact------jews as ALWAYS BEING EXPELLED and "DESTROYED" is quite a myth[...]
I am always willing to be corrected when information I've received from credible sources is challenged. So if you believe what I said about Jews being expelled from every nation that ever hosted them (except the U.S.) isn't factual, please address your challenge to to this academic source:

The following is an (incomplete) list of 46 European states and cities which expelled Jews once or more than once from the 11th to the 19th centuries for economic exploitation, "devious practices" or political manipulation. Compiled by Richard Seigel and Carl Rheins, editors, The Jewish Almanac, NY, Bantam Books, 1980, pp. 127-129. A more complete list is found in, Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects, Paul E. Grosser and Edwin G. Halperin.

Country and Year of Expulsion:
-------------------------------

Germany 1012
France 1182
Upper Bavaria 1276
England 1290
France 1306
France 1322
Saxony 1349
Hungary 1360
Belgium 1370
Slovakia 1380
France 1394
Austria 1420
Lyons 1420
Cologne 1424
Germany 1438
Germany 1439
Germany 1442
Netherlands 1444
Germany 1446
Germany 1483
Warsaw 1492
Italy 1492
Lithuania 1495
Portugal 1496
Naples 1496
Navarre 1498
Nuremberg 1498
Brandenburg 1510
Germany 1510
Genoa 1515
Naples 1533
Italy 1540
Naples 1541
Prague 1541
Papal States 1550
Hungary 1551
Germany 1557
Vienna 1569
Slovakia 1582
Bohemia 1649
Moravia 1650
Moscow 1669

For a more substantive and authoritative listing, go here:
A History of the Jews, a list of expulsions for 2000 years

Re: your statement that reports of Jews being destroyed is another myth, are you saying the so-called Holocaust didn't really happen? Are you a "Holocaust denier?"

Last edited:

Pure, idiocy.

In fact, it is the actions and words of those terror-rats you so admire which expose the purpose of those "peaceful Palestinians."
"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" - Hamas Charter
Sniffochio
I like
Punching
Sniffer in the

Nose,

Even when
I miss I, always
Come

Close…

I love
Punching
Sniffer in the

Nose,

Watch as he
Opens his lying
Mouth…

As it grows, and grows.

Pure, idiocy.

Sniffochio
I like
Punching
Sniffer in the

Nose,

Even when
I miss I, always
Come

Close…

I love
Punching
Sniffer in the

Nose,

Watch as he
Opens his lying
Mouth…

As it grows, and grows.

Woo ... another brilliant point by point refutation of the facts by Princess PBrain.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sniffochio
I like
Punching
Sniffer in the

Nose,

Even when
I miss I, always
Come

Close…

I love
Punching
Sniffer in the

Nose,

Watch as he
Opens his lying
Mouth…

As it grows, and grows.

Woo ... another brilliant point by point refutation of the facts by Princess PBrain.

Answer my posts: You get Sniffochio...Sniff, Sniff...

Sniffochio
I like
Punching
Sniffer in the

Nose,

Even when
I miss I, always
Come

Close…

I love
Punching
Sniffer in the

Nose,

Watch as he
Opens his lying
Mouth…

As it grows, and grows.

I don't mind, Princess. Helping you make a fool of yourself is good for a laugh.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't mind, Princess. Helping you make a fool of yourself is good for a laugh.

Sniffochio

I like
Punching
Sniffer in the

Nose,

Even when
I miss I, always
Come

Close…

I love
Punching
Sniffer in the

Nose,

Watch as he
Opens his lying
Mouth…

As it grows, and grows.

Sayit, each time he brings up that silly poem (which he thinks is brilliant), it only shows how he is losing hs marbles. No one would have saved such an asinine poem for years and years as he has.

Sayit, each time he brings up that silly poem (which he thinks is brilliant), it only shows how he is losing hs marbles. No one would have saved such an asinine poem for years and years as he has.

He never had any marbles. He has rocks.
In any event he should be encouraged to post his silliness.

Got it?

I didn't say you harbor prejudice.
This is not a racial matter but rather one of bigotry and it's not about you but about those who do harbor prejudice.
Got it?
Jews, as a group are "disliked" by some people not for who they are but for what they are, JEWISH, and it doesn't matter that you don't believe in demographic groupings, they exist.
The dictionary provides a convenient term for those people who hate Jews... anti-Semites.
It's really that simple.
Got it?

maybe you should try to clean up the mess in your own house before you try to clean up the messes in others.

you seem to dispense your "anti-semite"s with little care but ignore the extraordinary amount of vulgar bigotry dispensed by your compatriots and, at times, yourself.

as for myself, i don't care for the term "anti-semite" even though i agree with what you say about its definition. i prefer the term "bigot." in essence, you are seperating yourselves rom other victims of bigotry and racism and you know damn good aand well that a person who hates one group for what they are they are going to hate others outside their own group for what they are. KKK, it was said, stands for kikes, koons, and katholics to describe who they hated and, in fact, anti-catholic at the time of the KKK"s founding in the south, meant anti-irish becaause we were working in the fields alongside the freed slaves.

seems silly to me to refer to klan members as bigots and anti-semites when bigots would do just fine. the hatred directed at the groups was the same, as all bigotry is, but the truth is, you use a special word and you sacrifice an empathetic bond with other victims of bigotry.

Last edited:

Pure, idiocy.
This area was not populated by Arabs for the last 1400 years. There was never a country called Palestine, nor was there a distinct language, culture, ruler, capital, ANYTHING. The Arabs who call themselves Palestinians as of 1967 are recent invadors from neighboring countries. In essence these are are Arab nomads who are now squatting on ancient Hebrew lands

I never said Arabs for 1400 years, I said people, probably many Christians and Jews who were forcibly converted...the genetics tell the real story. Palestinians are closely related to Jews...

Forum List

Back