On Anti-Semitism

the refugee comps in which arab muslims who migrated to the loving arms of their fellow muslims when Palestine was Partitioned were created by islamo nazi nazis The jews who fled the filth and oppression of islamic shit-----to palestine when it was partitioned were never imprisoned in camps------The issue is CONCENTATION CAMPS -------a technique which the dogs of arabia learned from the lump of rapist pig shit----MUHUMMAD and which was aped by their next "nabi" Adolf abu ali The ummah licks two asses----the Muhummad ass and the Adolf abu ali ass

iro, stop being an anti-semite, arabs aren't your enemy.

the word "anti-semite" means hatred of jews Arabs are not my enemies-----I am discussing history. Germans are not my enemies either------nazis are------whether of the german variety or the muslim variety Nazis of the muslim variety are also the enemies of arab muslims who migrated from Israel -----those nazis locked those migrants into concentration camps

the refugee comps in which arab muslims who migrated to the loving arms of their fellow muslims when Palestine was Partitioned were created by islamo nazi nazis The jews who fled the filth and oppression of islamic shit-----to palestine when it was partitioned were never imprisoned in camps------The issue is CONCENTATION CAMPS -------a technique which the dogs of arabia learned from the lump of rapist pig shit----MUHUMMAD and which was aped by their next "nabi" Adolf abu ali The ummah licks two asses----the Muhummad ass and the Adolf abu ali ass

the word "anti-semite" means hatred of jews Arabs are not my enemies-----I am discussing history. Germans are not my enemies either------nazis are------whether of the german variety or the muslim variety Nazis of the muslim variety are also the enemies of arab muslims who migrated from Israel -----those nazis locked those migrants into concentration camps
But the Germans weren't muslim, so then no islamo-nazi pigs? :dunno:

PS a semite is an arab too.

Like all propagandaist gobbelian pigs----Ima plays semantics

And you're a self-hating Jew. You prefer that people who actually do live in Israel wage war. You're also a coward.

And you're a self-hating Jew. You prefer that people who actually do live in Israel wage war. You're also a coward.

Ima----you are an entity----very much like NAEGLERIA------a malignant organism which lives in brackish waters and which -----insinuates itself into the nasal sinuses of innocent children who jump into your putrid habitat-----and ROTS THEIR BRAINS with an overwhelming and fulminate MENINGO-ENCELPHALITIS------Ie---you are poisonous shit

Ima----you are an entity----very much like NAEGLERIA------a malignant organism which lives in brackish waters and which -----insinuates itself into the nasal sinuses of innocent children who jump into your putrid habitat-----and ROTS THEIR BRAINS with an overwhelming and fulminate MENINGO-ENCELPHALITIS------Ie---you are poisonous shit

Wow, if that's the environment that you live near to and let kids play in, maybe you should all see a doctor?:dunno:

Forum List

Back