On Anti-Semitism...

"deach" is stumped again-------so he resorted to his favorite islamo nazi pig edition of "protocols of zion"
Oh I bet that's his favorite show on Arabic satellite TV, he watches reruns of it at least once a day to remind him of those evil Jooooooos. LOL

Jerusalem has been majority Jews starting from the 1800's. Jews maintained similar presence and majorities throughout other cities such as Hebron, for thousands of years. Forget about Jerusalem, it will never again fall into Arab / Muslim hands, unless the world ends.

Lol I wouldn't say majority, but they did have some land purchased by them to be fair. And I don't know, if all Muslims become really religious they might take the land back. As of now it's not gonna happen
Jerusalem was majority Jews in 1800 and early 1900's! Look it up. That is because it plays a central role in the Jewish faith. Jews were there and built the city way before everybody everybody else showed up. It is littered with thousands of artifacts and archeological sites that prove conclusively that the land is Jewish ancestral land. What do the so called Palestinians have, that ties them to the land? NOTHING.

I wasn't talking about Jerusalem specifically, I am talking about all the land

"deach" is stumped again-------so he resorted to his favorite islamo nazi pig edition of "protocols of zion"

on the contrary. i think the protocols of the learned elders represents jews about as accurately as you represent muslims.

and for the record, all this "rapist pig" stuff makes it sound like you haven't gotten any for awhile and are indulging in a bit of wishful fantasy. just be sure to sell those pulled pork sammiches in the neighbouring town.

23,366 as of Israel's last birthday.

HOSS you do not understand the term "recent history" is defined by FARTWAH
just as OWNERSHIP OF LAND is defined by FARTWAH even the term "rape" is defined by "FARTWAH" and does not include legal sex which is defined by FARTWAH as any act of sex upon any woman LEGAL TO A MUSLIM which includes his wives and all non muslim women. Islamic law is FASCINATING

"the protocols of the learned elders of zion" by any other name...

LOL...you crack me up, rose. you are a fine representative of judaism.

I shudder to think you are any kind of representative of the Irish ... or of humanity for that matter.

Lol I wouldn't say majority, but they did have some land purchased by them to be fair. And I don't know, if all Muslims become really religious they might take the land back. As of now it's not gonna happen
Jerusalem was majority Jews in 1800 and early 1900's! Look it up. That is because it plays a central role in the Jewish faith. Jews were there and built the city way before everybody everybody else showed up. It is littered with thousands of artifacts and archeological sites that prove conclusively that the land is Jewish ancestral land. What do the so called Palestinians have, that ties them to the land? NOTHING.

I wasn't talking about Jerusalem specifically, I am talking about all the land

But you specified Jerusalem. Nobody can read your mind but you, Princess, and I'm not convinced even you can.

just as OWNERSHIP OF LAND is defined by FARTWAH even the term "rape" is defined by "FARTWAH" and does not include legal sex which is defined by FARTWAH as any act of sex upon any woman LEGAL TO A MUSLIM which includes his wives and all non muslim women. Islamic law is FASCINATING

I shudder to think you are any kind of representative of the Irish ... or of humanity for that matter.
He's not, he's a good example of a neo Nazi cocksucker though.

all i an saying, clown, is that rose's diatribes about the everlasting and eternal evils of all islam is reminiscent of the slanders and libels directed at the jews in "the protocols of the learned elders of zion." if my dispelling the lies and myths in that book offends you, or rose, i am not sorry. live with it.

all i an saying, clown, is that rose's diatribes about the everlasting and eternal evils of all islam is reminiscent of the slanders and libels directed at the jews in "the protocols of the learned elders of zion." if my dispelling the lies and myths in that book offends you, or rose, i am not sorry. live with it.
No that's not all you're saying. Stop acting as if you're a normal human being, you're not.

Forum List

Back