On Anti-Semitism...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Irosie: (Hitler)

"he would never have accomplished so difficult a feat without the help of people of your ilk In fact he was very confident that he has enough support in the USA and in england to continue his program and he did His biggest obstacle was the brain drain-----all the jewish scientists either fled or died. Brain drain is a problem for your fascist heros of Iran too"

Irosie, the problem with many Jews on this board is seeing criticisms of Israeli policies as anti-Semitism, pure and simple.

My argument with American Jews is not a question of Ethnicity or Religion but one of Politics...Why should American Citizens be loyal to a foreign power? I mean my Uncles and Father fought the Fascists in their native Italy...

I understand the fear of the universal holocausts that have plagued Jews throughout history. That's why I support a peace to the renegotiated 67 borders, to allay that universal fear, perhaps a peace.

I really think Israel was re-created in a dangerous area. What is the alternative, waiting for War? I believe a peace will foster trade and acceptance, and relieve America’s constant war footing bankrupting us.

Its not about hate Rosie, I have never met A Jew I disliked. Its about American Patriotism...the land that has given this poor Sicilian immigrant many opportunities!

Last edited:
History has proven that Al Capone was right. You will go far with a kind word to others. And even farther with a kind word & a gun to others.

"he would never have accomplished so difficult a feat without the help of people of your ilk In fact he was very confident that he has enough support in the USA and in england to continue his program and he did His biggest obstacle was the brain drain-----all the jewish scientists either fled or died. Brain drain is a problem for your fascist heros of Iran too"

Irosie, the problem with many Jews on this board is seeing criticisms of Israeli policies as anti-Semitism, pure and simple.

My argument with American Jews is not a question of Ethnicity or Religion but one of Politics...Why should American Citizens be loyal to a foreign power? I mean my Uncles and Father fought the Fascists in their native Italy...

I understand the fear of the universal holocausts that have plagued Jews throughout history. That's why I support a peace to the renegotiated 67 borders, to allay that universal fear, perhaps a peace.

I really think Israel was re-created in a dangerous area. What is the alternative, waiting for War? I believe a peace will foster trade and acceptance, and relieve America’s constant war footing bankrupting us.

Its not about hate Rosie, I have never met A Jew I disliked. Its about American Patriotism...the land that has given this poor Sicilian immigrant many opportunities!

Sicilian? I grew up in a town with lots of WASP nazi types-----and in neighboring towns there was a Mafia presence but they cause no harm locally------nobody really knew who those dead bodies that FLOATED UP IN PARTS in the local river had been In any case my own family was among the first of the jewish families in town and we caused a bit of a stir by breathing oxygen yours would have probably never been allowed to buy a house even with a VA mortgage. Getting back to the MAFIA ------it developed in Sicily------do you know why? I will tell you-------it was a reaction against islamic control of that island I have noticed that sicilian culture is HIGHLY INFLUENCED by islamic culture not only in cuisine-------but in social attitudes ----even the attitude towards women is influenced by arab/muslim "culture" Lots of people were IRKED by Italians in my town------they called them WOPS or GREASERS considered the MAFIA to be the greatest scourge and every Italian a member -----------

When Kennedy ran for president ----they went wild--------he as not only PRO-POPE----he was also PRO MAFIA

oh peeballs -------you bring me back to my childhood ---btw---you are an anti semite
and you have an affinity to some foreign religion-----developed in the same place in which the MAFIA was born ------and the "legal system" ----to wit the JUSTINAN CODE----upon which the nuremburg laws were based Your people from your little Island have created a huge amount of crime in many major cities Even I know people who have relatives murdered by that SICILIAN group of immigrants. Is that anyway to TREAT YOUR BENEFACTORS?

Long ago----when I was a child----there appeared letters to the editor ----in local papers ------defending "the mafia"

Pbel, problem with many of you, who say they criticize Israel out of justice and morality, is that soon after you are caught satying antisemitic remarks. When we point that out to you, you say we "whine" antisemitism, and that you're just Anti-Zionist.

Many Anti-semites here, who "pretend" to be only against the Israeli policy, are either holocaust deniers, Jew haters, people who bring false news or quotes, and those who PRETEND to know things which they really don't.

so don't act surprised when we put all cards on the table.

Last edited:

Polls consistently show the vast majority of Americans who support Israel are not Jewish, yet you only accuse Jews who support Israel of being unpatriotic and claim that is not anti semitic. Are you kidding us or are you kidding yourself?

Last edited:

Americans should be loyal to America. American JEWS should combine their loyalty to both America and the Jewish people. They will always be Jews, even if they ARE americans. Since the American people are not enemies of the Israeli people, there should be no problem with that, and American Jews shuold not be forced to chose to whom they're more loyal. That is unless you force them into that position.

You support the peace of 67 border? and which "peace" will that be exactly?

We are at war, like we have always been. Israel is a war zone, but it's a HOME war zone. It's better than fight for your own home and be forever refugee between foreigners who hate you. The Jewish nation will forever be isolated, if fighting, better it is protecting yourself.

Last edited:
an interesting HISTORIC fact is that the islamo nazis of HISTORY have recognized the issue of ZIONISM for centuries In fact they refer to
jews and ZION in the same sentences The word ZION shows up in english literature from medieval times associated with jews and it shows up EVEN MORE ----in the very prevalent anti semetic literature of medieval times ------yet some how they have ADAPTED to modern islamo
nazi historic revisionism and insist that ZIONISM IS A NEW AND SUBVERSIVE CONCEPT Wrong again peeballs even virgil knew that ZION is the nation of jews and the word itself refers to jews In fact so does the word ISRAEL addressing ISRAEL in a sentence is the same as addressing "JEWS"

Sicilian? I grew up in a town with lots of WASP nazi types-----and in neighboring towns there was a Mafia presence but they cause no harm locally------nobody really knew who those dead bodies that FLOATED UP IN PARTS in the local river had been In any case my own family was among the first of the jewish families in town and we caused a bit of a stir by breathing oxygen yours would have probably never been allowed to buy a house even with a VA mortgage. Getting back to the MAFIA ------it developed in Sicily------do you know why? I will tell you-------it was a reaction against islamic control of that island I have noticed that sicilian culture is HIGHLY INFLUENCED by islamic culture not only in cuisine-------but in social attitudes ----even the attitude towards women is influenced by arab/muslim "culture" Lots of people were IRKED by Italians in my town------they called them WOPS or GREASERS considered the MAFIA to be the greatest scourge and every Italian a member -----------

When Kennedy ran for president ----they went wild--------he as not only PRO-POPE----he was also PRO MAFIA

oh peeballs -------you bring me back to my childhood ---btw---you are an anti semite
and you have an affinity to some foreign religion-----developed in the same place in which the MAFIA was born ------and the "legal system" ----to wit the JUSTINAN CODE----upon which the nuremburg laws were based Your people from your little Island have created a huge amount of crime in many major cities Even I know people who have relatives murdered by that SICILIAN group of immigrants. Is that anyway to TREAT YOUR BENEFACTORS?

Long ago----when I was a child----there appeared letters to the editor ----in local papers ------defending "the mafia"

Is it a Wonder I call you Ikoosie?

Last edited:

perhaps you, we, should head to the clean debate zone. these people do not last long there.

LOL@ Sealie!!!!

And just what would you want readers to think you were meaning by 'these people'???

an interesting HISTORIC fact is that the islamo nazis of HISTORY have recognized the issue of ZIONISM for centuries In fact they refer to
jews and ZION in the same sentences The word ZION shows up in english literature from medieval times associated with jews and it shows up EVEN MORE ----in the very prevalent anti semetic literature of medieval times ------yet some how they have ADAPTED to modern islamo
nazi historic revisionism and insist that ZIONISM IS A NEW AND SUBVERSIVE CONCEPT Wrong again peeballs even virgil knew that ZION is the nation of jews and the word itself refers to jews In fact so does the word ISRAEL addressing ISRAEL in a sentence is the same as addressing "JEWS"

Zion is Jerusalem. Appears in the Tanakh. Anyone saying its "new" is obviously wrong

"Al Naharot Bavel, Sham Yashavnu, Gam Bachinu, Bezochreinu Et T'zion". (Psalms 137)

perhaps you, we, should head to the clean debate zone. these people do not last long there.

Yeah, move to the clean debate zone to discuss Jew hating THERE, right?:lol:

Tell us how that works out for you

Americans should be loyal to America. American JEWS should combine their loyalty to both America and the Jewish people. They will always be Jews, even if they ARE americans. Since the American people are not enemies of the Israeli people, there should be no problem with that, and American Jews shuold not be forced to chose to whom they're more loyal. That is unless you force them into that position.

We are at war, like we have always been. Israel is a war zone, but it's a HOME war zone. It's better than fight for your own home and be forever refugee between foreigners who hate you. The Jewish nation will forever be isolated, if fighting, better it is protecting yourself.

So what you are saying is that Jews deserve a special exemption to any full loyalty to any non-Jewish state...that is a different standard for all other citizens...

Fine, then that group should be non-Political in its host state and certainly be barred from any state position, including the military..

Last edited:

So what you are saying is that Jews deserve a special exemption to any full loyalty to any non-Jewish state...that is a different standard for all other citizens...

Fine, then that group should be non-Political in its host state and certainly be barred from any state position, including the military..

I am saying that American Jews should avoid actiones which harmes their brothers and sisters in Israel.

If you say that this position should prevent them being on politics and army, it will be fair only if yoo deny that same rights out of any other "ethnic" group which in your opinion can hold that same threat.

There are Jews in the American army, and in politics, which hold no danger. So I don't get your point.

American citizens have always had affinities and loyalties abroad What peeballs is saying is that he believes that NON JEWISH americans can support foreign causes but jewish americans must be barred from doing so

Some of my best friends have citizenship in Ireland

I am not sure if american italians retain their citizenship ----but I think they can and do I am not sure. Some even consider the POPE someone worth supporting or even "protecting" Considering the cost of security ----peeballs insists that the pope be barred from visiting the USA

I am saying that American Jews should avoid actiones which harmes their brothers and sisters in Israel.

If you say that this position should prevent them being on politics and army, it will be fair only if yoo deny that same rights out of any other "ethnic" group which in your opinion can hold that same threat.

There are Jews in the American army, and in politics, which hold no danger. So I don't get your point.

What other ethnic groups swear allegience to a Foreign Power? American Citizenship requires allegience to America...period...Many in World WarII had to fight their Ethnic Brothers and gave their lives for America. Under your scenrio of no harm to Israel because of Ethnicity negates that right to total allegience to America...

who ever of the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of american citizens who also have citizenship in other countries------do swear allgience to those countries I am an american jew-----with only one citizenship ------but I know MANY MANY people including christians and muslims who have two or more citizenships Peeballs how many citizenships do you have? Do you know any catholic priests who have sworn allegiance to "ROME"?

Forum List

Back