On another board, moonbats actually praised this as if it were right?

Noone finds it disturbing that someone actually thinks burning churches down is a victory for the leftists? Hmmmmm

I read you post...I don't understand it??

Another board,poster..or an individual said something..claiming that church burnings...end up being a victory for the Liberal Way of Thinking?

I looked at your link..and the links on that page,that were related to that church that burned down..and is was determined arson as the cause.

The news article itself..mentioned nothing politcal..or nothing racism behind the arson.

Is it a reply somebody said to this news article?...Using this arson article that pertains to a church burning down,as to what your post is about?

Is it the board itself..where you read this reply?

- Too bad you can't make sense, only insults. and I also read your little ditty in the rep files. I couldn't care less. I don't like your attitude or actions either.

You are coming off like an arrogant Jerk.

Yippitty Doo Dah Day...Should I scurry away in fear of retribution from the ever so tough Doniston?

I am arrogant, just as you are, asshole.

I read you post...I don't understand it??

Another board,poster..or an individual said something..claiming that church burnings...end up being a victory for the Liberal Way of Thinking?

I looked at your link..and the links on that page,that were related to that church that burned down..and is was determined arson as the cause.

The news article itself..mentioned nothing politcal..or nothing racism behind the arson.

Is it a reply somebody said to this news article?...Using this arson article that pertains to a church burning down,as to what your post is about?

Is it the board itself..where you read this reply?

I showed you a post from a guy from another site who claimed it as a win for the left because the guy claims he is.

Forum List

Back