On another board, moonbats actually praised this as if it were right?

Sep 17, 2007
WA State
http://www.news8austin.com/content/headlines/?ArID=191988&SecID=2

10:46 pm

Dripping Springs church fire ruled arson
9/14/2007 4:56 PM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

Officials have ruled that the Sept. 6 fire at the First Baptist Church in Dripping Springs was intentionally set.

The Hays County Fire Marshal's Office and the Bureau of the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives cooperated on the investigation, and made the announcement Thursday.

They say they do not have any suspects in the church fire, which destroyed the 50-year-old building. They ask anyone with any additional information to contact the Hays County Fire Marshal's Office at (512) 847-3536, ATF at (512) 349-4545 or Hays County Crime Stoppers at (512) 353-TIPS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment by left wing loon on that site:
Quote:If fundies mess with Texans then they will mess with yall back!

The FAR LEFT has become nothing more than an angry lynch mob. Well, I hope it is just the FAR LEFT. If an IP check reveals this wackjob resides in Texas, should he be reported by mods of this particular site? Just wondering?

http://www.news8austin.com/content/headlines/?ArID=191988&SecID=2

10:46 pm

Dripping Springs church fire ruled arson
9/14/2007 4:56 PM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

Officials have ruled that the Sept. 6 fire at the First Baptist Church in Dripping Springs was intentionally set.

The Hays County Fire Marshal's Office and the Bureau of the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives cooperated on the investigation, and made the announcement Thursday.

They say they do not have any suspects in the church fire, which destroyed the 50-year-old building. They ask anyone with any additional information to contact the Hays County Fire Marshal's Office at (512) 847-3536, ATF at (512) 349-4545 or Hays County Crime Stoppers at (512) 353-TIPS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment by left wing loon on that site:
Quote:If fundies mess with Texans then they will mess with yall back!

The FAR LEFT has become nothing more than an angry lynch mob. Well, I hope it is just the FAR LEFT. If an IP check reveals this wackjob resides in Texas, should he be reported by mods of this particular site? Just wondering?

Lord, I wish this site had more activity.:eusa_pray:

Perhaps nobody has read it in the last 26 minutes. What did you expect, an instant condemnation from everyone on the board? Do you think we all sit online with baited breath just waiting for you to post something we can be outraged at?

Perhaps nobody has read it in the last 26 minutes. What did you expect, an instant condemnation from everyone on the board? Do you think we all sit online with baited breath just waiting for you to post something we can be outraged at?

Naw, I'm just used to sites with more activity.

there are crazy people everywhere and on all political sides.

Ill trade you one crazy lefty texan for one crazy right wing baptist preacher in westborough kansas.

Noone finds it disturbing that someone actually thinks burning churches down is a victory for the leftists? Hmmmmm
First of all, your link didn't work,

second, wait until people have a chance to read it. Everyone posting here doesn't do so 24/7.

liberals hate freedoms. they only care about mexicanism, homoism, africanism, and communism.

you idolize wide stance toe tappers and fear husky black men working undercover around public toilets.

I hope you don't play poker. You seem to like to play to Aces and Eights.

Keep firing. I am adjusting for range and windage.

I AM

liberals and moonbots like you are disgusting. you hate america and dont deserve freedoms.

I'm not a liberal or a conservative. I am more of a right leaning libertarian. I don't hate america, and what makes you think I do, you fuckin' illegitimate, mentally retarded, red-headed step child of David Duke?

I hate wastes of sperm and skin like you. That makes me a GREAT AMERICAN.

That is true. This is why I distinguish between "liberals" and "moonbats".

fair enough... Have a great weekend, dude. Hope your first week in the ring was interesting enough to bring you back.

Lieberalism might be a Bot, by the way. I wouldnt suggest wasting too much time with it.

fair enough... Have a great weekend, dude. Hope your first week in the ring was interesting enough to bring you back.

Lieberalism might be a Bot, by the way. I wouldnt suggest wasting too much time with it.

You have a great weekend as well, Shogun.

Yeah, I figure Liebralism is some sort of program the administrator of this site unleashes every day for a short while just to get the post count up.

Kiss my ass, jerk off. Have your girl hum the national anthem on my balls while you're at it.
- Too bad you can't make sense, only insults. and I also read your little ditty in the rep files. I couldn't care less. I don't like your attitude or actions either.

You are coming off like an arrogant Jerk.

Forum List

Back