on a scale of 1 to keith olbermann how stupid are people who...

fromAcubicle

Rookie
Feb 2, 2011
text talk on message boards? I hate it when people use "UR" instead of "you're" infact I hate it so much I give it a max stupid rating of "keith olbermann"

• Banned
text talk on message boards? I hate it when people use "UR" instead of "you're" infact I hate it so much I give it a max stupid rating of "keith olbermann"

infact is, in fact, two words.

you are a twit.

thanks for stopping by. :thup:

I googled the word twit and it sounds like something British people call their children when they won't come out of their bedrooms because they're to busy masturbating to pictures of Sarah Palin.

twit3.gif

LMAO That may describe you from what I have read so far.

someone who rates Olberman as the stupidest is much more likely to fit the twit definition you described.

Last edited:

infact is, in fact, two words.

you are a twit.

thanks for stopping by. :thup:

I googled the word twit and it sounds like something British people call their children when they won't come out of their bedrooms because they're to busy masturbating to pictures of Sarah Palin.

twit3.gif

You had to Google twit and you complain about the way other people post?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

You will see many forms of communication on USMB. Some of it you won't see anywhere else.

Fuck it. I was gonna be nice and polite-like.. Hell no. Self appointed spelling and grammar cops are about as lame as it gets. The only thing that matters is if you understand the message. Fuck it! That's too nice also. Fuck it! Go fuck yourself in your fucking poop shooter you anal asshole!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Would someone please explain to me why this Keith Olberman has survived for 18 posts without being given the old heave ho?
i see what you did there

:lol:
I can find something I agree with in most anyone.

Gotta agree that Keith Olberman is just about the ultimate in stupidity. I think he's in a perpetual battle of [dim]wits with Bill Maher.

Would someone please explain to me why this Keith Olberman has survived for 18 posts without being given the old heave ho?
i see what you did there

Gotta agree that Keith Olberman is just about the ultimate in stupidity. I think he's in a perpetual battle of [dim]wits with Bill Maher.
yeah, but i loved how you used his own stupidity against him
touche
;)

LMAO That may describe you from what I have read so far.

someone who rates Olberman as the stupidest is much more likely to fit the twit definition you described.

You're right. Olbermann isn't the stupidest. But the newby hasn't meant many of our board members yet.

i see what you did there

I disagree.

My Argument: Rdean

Nuff said.

i see what you did there

I disagree.

Nuff said.
You're absolutely right, but our own rdean is known only to those of us here at USMB.
Walk into your local gun shop and refer to the Mayor as "a real Keith Olberman" and everyone immediately knows what you mean. Alas, rdean is only famous here and in his own mind.

I disagree.

Nuff said.
You're absolutely right, but our own rdean is known only to those of us here at USMB.
Walk into your local gun shop and refer to the Mayor as "a real Keith Olberman" and everyone immediately knows what you mean. Alas, rdean is only famous here and in his own mind.
and i bet the mayor would feel insulted

One could make the arguement that its about as stupid as thoes who post on message boards. Gulp.

Forum List

Back