On A Scale Of "0 To 10".How Exuberant Are You Over Rick Santorum Entering The Presidential Race?

I'm not even sure Rick Santorum is feeling more than a 5.5 about Rick Santorum being in the race.

Rick Standtorums chances of becoming the next president are about the same chances of Chelsea Clinton agreeing to do a full nude spread in Hustler or Penthouse.

:banana::boobies::woohoo: Not that Rick Santorum is the equivalent of Bernie Sanders jumping in the race to take out Hillary, Rick is a good man, but we all know that he wont even come close to knocking off the top four contenders.{and we know who they are}. So, just for fun, how excited are you? Are we jumping on our couches like Tom Cruise? Popping Champagne? Asking Richard Simmons to perform a victory dance? :hitit:.
Anyone even close to a "5" on the excitement meter?
Santorum represents just about every lie the left tells about Republicans.
I wish he would STFU and stay home.
That was illogical, even for you.
Santorum says some shit that really pisses me off. He's just reaffirming some of the stupidity the left accuses us of. Rand Paul and Chris Christy do the same exact thing.

Walker is one of the few I would consider right now.

Please.........tell us why.

He got things done. Right now what we need more than anything else is a strong leader who can get things done.

Man.....I sure don't see that. What did he get done? Really? What makes you think he is a strong leader?

You'll have to look at him yourself and decide. He took power in a solid union state and he broke their power. You may not think he should have, but the fact is he did. I'm not looking for a boy scout in a president. I'm not looking for a particular political philosophy. I'm looking for strength and that will be the primary thing I look for. The reason I voted against Romney (the first time I didn't vote Republican in a presidential election in my life) was because he was so clearly bending to every little wind that I lost any confidence in him as a leader. F
So a politician's 'strength' alone renders him a qualified candidate, although he uses that 'strength' improperly.

Otherwise, Walker is wrong on the issues, he's a rightist ideologue and social conservative, someone hostile to the rights of many Americans, his administration would be reactionary and fearful of change, diversity, and dissent – that's not the 'leadership' needed for America as we end the first quarter of the 21st Century.

Yes, leadership ability is the primary thing. A weak leader does more harm no matter what their ideology might be. And, frankly, their really isn't a big ideological divide between Walker and Clinton.

Please.........tell us why.

He got things done. Right now what we need more than anything else is a strong leader who can get things done.

Man.....I sure don't see that. What did he get done? Really? What makes you think he is a strong leader?

You'll have to look at him yourself and decide. He took power in a solid union state and he broke their power. You may not think he should have, but the fact is he did. I'm not looking for a boy scout in a president. I'm not looking for a particular political philosophy. I'm looking for strength and that will be the primary thing I look for. The reason I voted against Romney (the first time I didn't vote Republican in a presidential election in my life) was because he was so clearly bending to every little wind that I lost any confidence in him as a leader. F
So a politician's 'strength' alone renders him a qualified candidate, although he uses that 'strength' improperly.

Otherwise, Walker is wrong on the issues, he's a rightist ideologue and social conservative, someone hostile to the rights of many Americans, his administration would be reactionary and fearful of change, diversity, and dissent – that's not the 'leadership' needed for America as we end the first quarter of the 21st Century.

Yes, leadership ability is the primary thing. A weak leader does more harm no matter what their ideology might be. And, frankly, their really isn't a big ideological divide between Walker and Clinton.

There is a huge ideological divide between Walker and Clinton. I am beginning to regret spending time discussing this with you.

There is a huge ideological divide between Walker and Clinton. I am beginning to regret spending time discussing this with you.

Not one I can see. Enlighten me.

Forum List

Back