On a MUCH lighter note...

G

Gabriella84

More proof that 0 + 0 = 0

Britney Spears has been attacked by Paris Hilton over her forthcoming motherhood.

Paris insists that she will be a "way better mother" than Britney.

The Daily Star reports that Paris is rumoured to be pregnant, and reckons that looking after her chihuahua Tinkerbell has given her an excellent grounding in how to look after a child.

http://www.badjocks.com/celebrity/

Said1 said:
Anyone getting sick of Britany and Paris and Nicole? :mad:

The only good work Brittney did was when she was one of the
"New Mousketeers"...all downhill from there...as for Paris...yuk never did like or watch her....Nicole really needs to retire to a full time career pushing diets on late night TV informercials...which Nicole...Smith or Kidman...never mind never watch either...lol :sleep:

I find them to be a continuing source of entertainment. :eek:

Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, Christine Aquilerra

Just GREAT role models for little girls.....

Yes sir-ee, great role models for how to...

1) lose your self respect
2) being nothing more than a parking spot for a guy's penis
3) getting what you want by using your body instead of your mind,
4) acquire Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrone (AIDS), clamydia, gonnorhea, herpes, hepatitis, genital warts....
5) not be taken seriously after walking around with your bellybutton showing (unless of course, you intend to pursue belly dancing as a career)
6) get pregnant outside of marriage

The good ol' sexual revolution.... now women can act as skanky as men.... die young, be poor, ruin their health, ruin their lives.... what an accomplishment!!!!!!

Karl, in the case of Britney Spears, you forgot:

(7) Stealing a guy away from his pregnant girlfriend

That is where Kevin came from. He was living with some girl, who had one of his children and was expecting another. Seven months pregnant I believe when Slutney decided she wanted Kevin.
But the girl carries no grudges toward Slutney now. I am guessing a large cash settlement has something to do with that. :cow:

Gabriella84 said:
That is where Kevin came from. He was living with some girl, who had one of his children and was expecting another. Seven months pregnant I believe when Slutney decided she wanted Kevin.
But the girl carries no grudges toward Slutney now. I am guessing a large cash settlement has something to do with that. :cow:

I would think that Kevin, being the decision maker, bears the lion's share of the blame. But regardless, a crappy thing to do.

Gabriella84 said:
Karl, in the case of Britney Spears, you forgot:

(7) Stealing a guy away from his pregnant girlfriend

one cannot steal anyone...unless they are a willing partner...actors for the most part are shallow people! :puke3:

Forum List

Back