On 9/11, a Telling Seven-Minute Silence

Originally posted by Yurt
nycflasher,

I seriously can not fathom moore and yourself making an issue over seven minutes. You take monday morning quarterbacking to new heights. I am calling ESPN right now and giving them your bio.

ESPN already has my bio.

As for the 7-minutes, Moore made an issue of it in his film and I simply brought it up for discussion.

Bush fan or not, for him to just sit there for 7 minutes? I guess we all react to things different. I'm not saying he should have jumped up and ran out of the room. I'm not him, don't know his thought process......

Originally posted by SlappyJack
In a managerial role, I've been in situations of obviously a much lesser level of importance, but my way is exactly how I reacted and it worked out just fine.

Thank God you aren't our President!

Considering that the WTC towers were first attacked in 1993, I would have to say that 7 minutes of silence & inaction are a HELL of a lot better than seven YEARS of silence & inaction!

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
Considering that the WTC towers were first attacked in 1993, I would have to say that 7 minutes of silence & inaction are a HELL of a lot better than seven YEARS of silence & inaction!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hehehehe...That was a good one.

Eight years, but who's counting?

Clinton screwed this country, and we're reaping the whirlwind.

he is the leader of the free world after all and is ENTITLED to do whatever he needs to do for the good of the USA, here's my way to handle an emergency situation:

-You stand up, say excuse me you say 'I apologize, but I've got an emergency to tend to which simply can not wait', and then you calmly walk out to contact those who need to be contacted.
-You arrive at the conclusion that the news you've been given will surely enable the teachers and children to understand later. AND if you did it the way I've described, no one panics.

It's much easier to look back and say "this is what he should have done". There are alot of "should haves" about that day that alot of people would like a second crack at changing.

Bush guided this country through the worst attack on our soil. He helped this country stand back up after it was knocked to its knees.

What he did in the first 7 minutes of that tragic day should pale in comparison.

Night Train-

Yeah, I get that, but I wanted to stick with the "seven" motif.LOL

Still, we should give Clinton SOME credit for being obsessed with bin Laden & terrorism.........Yeah, and Madonna's obsessed with quantum physics & nano technology!

you bucko that's got a problem.. You HATE Bush.. Simple.. Attack at all costs, be critical but offer no alternative,, in other words a leftie.. So how's it gonna feel when you wake up on Nov. 3rd and realize Kerry got waxed.. And I mean waxed.. My prediction is Bush carries a 52% majority with Kerry getting 44%..

Forum List

Back