Omissions from the 9/11 Commission Report

dilloduck said:
you think it might be possible that these dudes were mis-identified ? hell--you make it sound like they survived the attack somehow!!

of course they survived the attack....they were not in the planes ,,,,the planes were flown in by a jewish death squad....they launched rockets from the jets into the towers and set of charges

StoptheMadness1 said:
Your denial will catch up to you someday, yes, the truth hurts. By the way i hope you understand i was being sarcastic with the war is peace bit. Read George Orwell's 1984 and you will understand.

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

I'm glad these men recovered from their injuries and were able to carry on with their lives. Blessed be to Allah.....I'M ALIVE, SHHHHIIIIIT!!!!!! :laugh:

manu1959 said:
of course they survived the attack....they were not in the planes ,,,,the planes were flown in by a jewish death squad....they launched rockets from the jets into the towers and set of charges
ya silly me--who was I trying to talk rational with ?? :confused:

I never said there were not hijackers in the planes, and i never said anything about a jewish death squad, or anything about rockets. Do not attempt to put words in my mouth.

Are you not upset, or disturbed by any of this information that is contradictory to the official story? Do you have any desire to question this whitewash? Do you like being lied to and decieved?

StoptheMadness1 said:
I never said there were not hijackers in the planes, and i never said anything about a jewish death squad, or anything about rockets. Do not attempt to put words in my mouth.

Are you not upset, or disturbed by any of this information that is contradictory to the official story? Do you have any desire to question this whitewash? Do you like being lied to and decieved?

no becuase there are ALWAYS stories that contradict the truth

StoptheMadness1 said:

How did they survive the crash? If you can explain that to me, I'll believe everything you post from now on. I swear I will STOPTHEMADNESS. :laugh:

StoptheMadness1 said:

i belive that four planes crashed...two into the wtc one into the ground and one into the pentagon....i belive that i lost friends in two of the planes and three of the buildings...i belive that you are full of shit

ps i wasn't attempting to put words in your mouth...i was making fun of you....if i wanted to put something in your mouth it would be a ball gag

It continues to amaze me is how people who claim this administration is a large pile of stupid rednecks can at the SAME TIME be brilliant enough to pull of what would be maybe the largest hoax in history which would reguire duping some of the smartest people and technology that have ever lived.

damn--I keep forgetting about that hypocrisy rule.

dilloduck said:
It continues to amaze me is how people who claim this administration is a large pile of stupid rednecks can at the SAME TIME be brilliant enough to pull of what would be maybe the largest hoax in history which would reguire duping some of the smartest people and technology that have ever lived.

damn--I keep forgetting about that hypocrisy rule.

no shit ...they cheat and steal two elections, blow up two buildings in Ny, crash a plane in the middle of a field, hit the pentagon and yet.......they are all morons....so dumb they should be dead....yet the brilliant left can't catch them.....

Again, stop putting words in my mouth, i never said the Bush admin. carried out the attacks.

A criminal element within government is responsible, the Bush admin. simply stood to gain from this event.

Read the Project for a New American Century (PNAC). Written by Cheney, Jeb Bush, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld and others. In 2000, a PNAC report called rebuilding America's defences said that

"The process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."

How will this revolutionary change come about?

The PNAC states that we need to "Fight and decisevely win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars" as a "core mission"

It is stated that the US needs to take military control of the persian gulf region through the establishment of permanent bases.

Intervention in the middle east is needed, according to the document to secure "access to vital raw material, primarily persian gulf oil."

Well, they are now coming out in the open with this agenda, today Bush has given a new reason for the war....

Bush gives new reason for Iraq war: Says US must prevent oil fields from falling into hands of terrorists - AP

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2005/08/31/bush_gives_new_reason_for_iraq_war/

Keep in mind though, oil is just one agenda on the table. the police state crackdown at home is well underway.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Again, stop putting words in my mouth, i never said the Bush admin. carried out the attacks.

A criminal element within government is responsible, the Bush admin. simply stood to gain from this event.

Read the Project for a New American Century (PNAC). Written by Cheney, Jeb Bush, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld and others. In 2000, a PNAC report called rebuilding America's defences said that

"The process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."

The PNAC states that we need to "Fight and decisevely win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars" as a "core mission"

It is stated that the US needs to take military control of the persian gulf region through the establishment of permanent bases.

Intervention in the middle east is needed, according to the document to secure "access to vital raw material, primarily persian gulf oil."

Well, they are now coming out in the open with this agenda, today Bush has given a new reason for the war....

Bush gives new reason for Iraq war: Says US must prevent oil fields from falling into hands of terrorists - AP

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2005/08/31/bush_gives_new_reason_for_iraq_war/

Keep in mind though, oil is just one agenda on the table. the police state crackdown at home is well underway.

There are MANY good reasons for the US to be intervening in Iraq---got a problem with that?

How is that different from what you said? Anywho, still waiting for the answer to my first question regarding the surviving terrorists.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/a...n_for_iraq_war/

What is your point here exaclty?? Keeping the oil flowing and the ports in that area friendly ensures the WORLD retains access to "vital raw materials". That includes you, unless you don't use "products" made from "raw materials" exported from the Middle East AND North Africa.

Keeping oil profits out of the hands of terrorists and extremists is probably a good thing, do you think they were planning to hide all those petro dollars under their beds? I mean, how many Mosques and diamond studded loud speakers blasting prayers do they really need without looking like show offs?

Forum List

Back